Guys!!! We just found out minute ago that cryptopia Is 100% funded now for colx! We fucking made it!

Guys!!! We just found out minute ago that cryptopia Is 100% funded now for colx! We fucking made it!

Expect 100+sat in few weeks !

Fucking get in biz!! Fuck yeah!

Other urls found in this thread:

colossuscoinxt.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best christmas ever! I will be fucking rich! 2 masternodes here!

Anybody here got colx? Are u as excited as I am? We fucking made it!

yeah well I would be if I could join novaexchange to buy some :D
Also, gonna need a source on the cryptopia info ;)

Guys!

Source?

Nova Is closing. Buy from coinsmarkets or tradeshatoshi. Info on colx telegram!

Source

Grats on becoming a billionaire within 3 years. =]

how long until it gets listed?

Still not too late to hop on this rocket.. you can check that im not Just shilling I could sell now for 9 sat and made already 5x my money.

No idea but now that we have all funded Tom Just sends info about colx and payment to cryptopia and we will be there!

That does explain why you cant join the exchange though and why it is cheap ;)
I looked at those other two but its a bit more expensive on them and i would have to trade eth for btc on them and fees. Might go for it tough. I have had my eye on COLX for a week anyway even without the cryptopia stuff. I will definitely buy some on there if I dont get around to buying beforehand (payday is a week away)

This shit will explode any day from now on.. from 1 sat to 9 in few days and this is just the beginning

Hope you make it in time!

Any colx holders around? This is best news we could have gotten!

Celebrate with me colx holders!

Meh, there will be other moon missions. I don't do fomo, I only buy into potential with risk.

2.5 million and iron hands here.

Honestly, if the wallet didn't require 1gb of space and then the other 14gb slowly over time for the blockchain i would have tried harder to get it but meh. I have the zip downloaded for it still.
It does have potential as it is a PIVX fork but yeah.
Hopefully, I get some spare cash and can get some. No biggie if not. I am not selling stuff for it.

Sitting on this masternode through the swap
Can't believe it but we are gonna make it!

We will make it bro! Feels so good!

One last bump! Get on guys! Sharing this gem with you!

I have many COLX masternodes I have set up for a few months now. The wait is totally worth it.

Great to hear! We Just broke 10 sat! This is Just the beginning

currently holding 260k, debating whether i should grab more. good idea or wait and see?

Should I buy in?

I'm thinking 250k.

Wait for what exactly? Listing on Cryptopia within a week, and whitepaper is being released in Jan. which will expose this coin to the masses.

Are these the only two places to buy? Never heard of them

It's pretty likely to go up to 20 sats at least after the cryptopia listing seeing as how the market cap is only about 5 mil at the moment

Aight where do I store this coin?

is coinmarkets.com legit? withdrawals working?

Get the official wallet and enable staking for extra profit.

31k and counting

colossuscoinxt.org

this is their official website right?

yeah it's legit. used it yesterday

Yep

Have 3million. lets get to 1000$ per coin boys!

fake and gay