Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1655: Bored Inactive Companions Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/19NL82GB
pastebin.com/35RLPaaB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are Geminis going to get a mandatory drawback for an evil split personality/evil twin/evil ghost possessing you? The Gemini Saint is always either THE most powerful Saint or the second most powerful, way ahead of the others, but it always comes at the price of having to deal with shit like that.

Is Libra a shit in this one like it is in all the others?

>Implying some Jumpers let their companions outside
No one actually does this, right?

pastebin.com/19NL82GB

Adrift on planar tides. Blue Quartz struggles with possibly being the last of her kind.

I've never seen a Libra Saint I liked honestly.

Inactive companions are held in stasis. They can't be bored.

In the Rick and Morty jump is it possible for us to make our own Microverse kinda thing like the one in the item section? I am asking mainly because I like the idea of grabbing that one perk that lets me link computers to me (Cannot remember which one it is) while planting countless computers in all my Microverses, I would have so much brain power.

Can I make a super Mario galaxy jump, or is that covered by the Mario jump?

Most likely. All the SS jumps we're both working are will share at least a few similarities, if only cause the series themselves do.

So some sort of evil twin related thing will definitely be in order.

No love for Dohko?

If you get the perk to give you Rick-level intelligence, yeah. Rick made one, then a scientist within his microverse made one, then a scientist within /that/ made one...

If you have the Rick perk I would assume so, considering it lets you make the things Rick made. If you remember that perk you should tell me what it's called/where it's from

I'm trying to come up with a list of jumps that let you become a giant monster. So far I've got;
>Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybrid)
>Godzilla the series (Monster)
>NGE (Angel)
>Lovecraft (Shoggoth)
>Ben 10 (To'kustar)
>Leviathan: The Tempest (Channels/A Mountain Walked)
>Warhammer 40k: Tyranid (Bio-Titan)
>Generic Kaiju jump
Is there anything else you guys can think of?

Exalted Lunars and Infernals.

I think it'd be fine, provided you differentiate it.

I'm suddenly remembering "Jump Up, Super Star!" from Super Mario Odyssey.

My 4 OC companions are scarred-up girls of various ruthlessness/mental stability. Two of them have eye patches.
What are some traits your companions have in common?

Marvel Magic and DC Occult

What are the implications of a location where time does not exist, such as the Vanishing Hideout warehouse attachment from Arrowverse?

Thank you, but wow a microverse inside a microverse...that sounds complicated.

I think I found the perk but it only lets me connect to one computer at a time....atleast I could have a Microverse sized super computer to boost myself with. It's name is Uplink in Code Lyoko. Thank you too.

Okay, I added in hyperlinks to the table of contents. Given the length, and how my background blotted out the page numbers, it will definitely come in handy.

If there are any issues with my updates to the jump, please let me know; otherwise, I'll probably put the new version in the Uploads later tonight.

Usually, the main implication is that whoever wrote it is too stupid to understand how time works.

They're pretty much all women. Like... shit, I don't think I have any male companions, actually. Anyone have recommendations?

The only two companions I have so far are both robots; granted, they're from the same Jump. I've only done one so far since I want to do some writing for my chain, but am currently busy with the Generic Creepypasta update and Fables.

Emiya, his sarcasm and cooking are both necessary for the long jumps.

All jumpers are Harem jumpers user, even the ones who never intended to have a harem. Especially the ones who never intended to have a harem.

Interesting. I guess I'll do Gemini proud when the time comes.

Do mecha monsters count?
Transformers and Giganta

Cheese?

But user, how else can a conquer the world with an army of waifus?

ultraman jump

Stellar. I think you really nailed, I guess you'd say, her voice? I look forward to the next set of Jumps.

Isn't it more "outside the normal flow of time" than being somewhere in which it doesn't exist?

Patron god of scientists and axe murderers everywhere.

Animal themes. I'm an oryx, my waifu's a manta ray, we've got a bat, a crocodile, all sorts of stuff. It's not overt, mostly, we're not animal people or whatever. But there's always some symbolism that you could point to whether in our powers or our costume designs. Like, the oryx is a symbol of both grace and defiance of adversity. So my powers are primarily focused around precision application of power, increasing my survivability, and debuffing my enemies' attempts to affect me.

But he's 300cp in the Stay Night jump. Like, I want to go on adventures with him, but he's so expensive and I ship him with Tohsaka so I'd have to bring her too.

I swear it's not a harem, they don't all love me. At least, I don't think they do

Not everyone shares that headcanon

>I swear it's not a harem
That's what Decade said.

Jumpers, what are your robot armies like? What's the 'standard' soldier you mass-produce?

Something of a hybrid of Arete automatons from exalted, and angeloids.

The item description says it's a room where time does not exist.

B1 Droid bodies with a setup like the Geth have where the actual minds are in a server, all of my AI are capable of learning and evolving. The main reason I have them as B1s are because of how...bad the bodies themselves are, this way if they can defeat their enemies with terrible B1s they would never be overconfident when I finally move them over to their new bodies with all the advanced tech.

At Tonelico inspired Chaos Sound Marines. They bring the noise and it can shatter worlds. Or at least small moons. They're all connected to the towers and fed a continuous stream of healing magic through the Singer in each squad. Should the Singer fall, each member turns their weapons up to max and destroys anything within a three block radius that isn't linked to the Tower.

You can hear us coming even through the vacuum of space. Become one with the noise or perish before it.

>what are your robot armies like
Semi-organic tyranids and what I like to call the Vastator. The first is an all consuming horde made of nanites and nanite constructs and the second is essentially a mech appearance wise. I wouldn't fight the Vastator if I were a non-Jumper, though. Looks can be deceiving

If I get my Hell Lord dimension to devour bardos from Genius the Transgression, will everything inside it now be vulnerable to havoc if taken outside?

>You can hear us coming even through the vacuum of space. Become one with the noise or perish before it.
That is actually pretty cool, I apporve.

So the Sitcoms JumpChain has an affordable option to get canon companions. Up to the full roster of eight.
Anyone appearing on screen any sitcom, ever. Who would be a good choice?
(Besides Arnold Schwarzenegger, because apparently he NEVER showed up in a sitcom according to Imdb.)

>headcanon
It's not headcanon, it's the rules. Unless you fanwank otherwise.

>I apporve
I approve. This is what happens when you type crosseyed, I bring great shame upon my family.

With one exception (poor Noriko. Womanlets never learn) they're all remarkably tall, ranging in heights between 5'10 and 6'7

No. That is most definitely not my fetish and shame on you for accusing me of such.

I have a question. Hell Lord or Skyfather, more specifically, a Skyfather that chose the domain of death.

Depends on if I'm going for fun or if I'm going for practicality. If I'm actually trying to kill someone with robots, there is no standard. A mixture of evolutionary design programs and my own ability to come up with counters for enemy capabilities (that are then fed to the evolutionary design program) means that every robot is unique and as the fight goes on the target will be hit with more and more deadly robots. This tends to lead to the robots being very disturbing when used against any target capable of feeling fear, because with the crafting capabilities I have including aesthetic details is no obstacle and so being scary is a net benefit in a fight. Lots of biomechanical imagery, Giger would approve of the things my forges churn out.

If I'm just doing it for fun, though? Mostly giant mechanical insects. Other arthropods, too. They fit the armor-plated look well, obviously, it's only natural to draw inspiration from them. And there's enough variation in arthropod morphology that they can fit just about any role. Need a big smash-y robot? Beetles are good for that. Artillery suits scorpions and spiders well. Flying units can be wasps or dragonflies. Infantry is ants. Fast strike capability is grasshoppers, while assasinations and single-target elimination is mantises. Aquatic units are crabs, lobsters and shrimp.

>Using powers fueled by emotions to do evil

Pic related.

In all seriousness, probably the Skyfather at base. It's pretty damn good, especially the ability to just near-mass produce gods. But depending on whether or not you have something to import/feed to the Hell Lord dimension, that might win out instead.

Genetic duplicates of myself Who are also Alpha lanterns.

Yeah that's how I felt too but I wanted to be more certain because this choice is gonna be the decider on how I write my chain.
Does being a Skyfather come with a realm for your pantheon or do you have to make one?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Get both and use your Hell Dimension as your afterlife?

Actually I think Cracker Jack was planning a scenario for gods where you become one of the death gods who makes a pact with Death to claim the souls of your followers.

The ships from SMG and SMG2 are present as items in the SM jump.

Unlikely.

What I am I looking for in these? I'm not really familiar with Exalted.

You mean Gargantia?

>spoiler

Thanos gets cucked yet again.

Marvel Gods don't seem that great, just street level super powers with some magic power. Is producing a bunch really that good?

Don't usually use robots, unless they are teleoperated by a someone. Risk the drone, not the soldier and all that. But mainly it is power armor type stuff bound to people with Kingdom Hearts Oathtaker, and mass produced technological stuff turned into magic with Duel Monsters The Heroes Visions of Tomorrow. With a couple hundred copies of each 'spell' stacked with companions so they can hand them off to worthy others. And also because of the ability from Kung Fu Hustle that lets them split into a hundred people. And then there are human level clones of myself with the same equipment out the wazoo.

DC lets you become a giant with its Grow power, and the origin it's discounted for says you can look like an obviously altered humanoid.

Lunars have knacks that can turn them into Kaiju and Infernals have Hellstriders. One of the Hellstriders offered in the Infernals jump is also a waifu.

>You mean Gargantia
Yes, sorry.
Also How to train your dragon. Couple of the dragon are pretty big.

What's this Marvel Gods thing you guys are talking about?

Thanks. I fell in love with the idea a while ago and can't see it down.

You know how really good music can make you feel emotions? I turned that phenomenon into a feedback loop. The longer my troops play, the more powerful their Singer becomes. Psychers have been known to accidentally Link to a nearby Tower when hearing our Noise. It is one of our better recruitment methods for Singers.

Do you not feel the joy in out Noise? The love?

It's called Marvel Magic, it is pretty full of gods though

>street level
Hahaha. No. Country-level at the very least. Are you basing your assessment on the MCU?

Lunars have Titan Menagerie Method + God-Beast Transcendence, which let you turn any of your animal forms large enough to darken cities with your shadow. Infernals have Dragon That Swallowed the Sun, which turns you into a 50 mile long dragon, and Mardukth ruled you're allowed to create similar Charms for other Yozi.

>hellstrider waifu
that sounds like a difficult relationship.

She wants you inside her.

>Grow power
Check out One Piece. the Fish Men are basically kaiju at the upper end, and some of the Devil Fruit could also do the trick.

I'm basing it on the description of the God race from the same jump. I assume Skyfather makes Gods with no perks, since it doesn't specify that they're any stronger than that default.

>Does being a Skyfather come with a realm for your pantheon or do you have to make one?
Pretty sure you'd have to make one.

Infernals can eventually learn [Thematic Word] Apotheosis Shintai and [Thematic Phrase] which let them become fucking huge kaiju indefinitely. The canon example is Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai and Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun, which is how The Ebon Dragon is a 50-mile long dragon made of shadows. Presumably, the other Yozi (which for example, include: a multilayered planet no one from Creation has fully explored yet, an infinite desert, and a living cyclone) have their own which could be learned, and Devil-Tigers can create their own thematically appropriate version.

Lunars can eventually learn God-Beast Transcendence, which let them become kaiju huge enough to shadow cities.

Get inside the robot, Shinji.

Awesome thanks.

Well, you're imbuing them with part of your essence, 1% of which would be several orders of magnitude greater than "street-level". I don't know how stingy you can be, but either way it'll be considerable.

They wouldn't be Elder God Hybrids (though maybe quarter Elder God if you took that) or Skyfathers themselves, but the gods you make can have domains and stuff.

I always thought it was kind of weird how much Gendo pressured Shinji to get in the Evangelion when it was Oedipal worry that made Gendo such an asshole in the first place.

>"My wife loved our son more than she loved me, I must get rid of my son!"
>"Son, go sit in your mother's giant cybernetic womb!"
Choose one.

>>"My wife loved our son more than she loved me, I must get rid of my son!"
>>"Son, go sit in your mother's giant cybernetic womb!"
>Choose one.

I think I missed this entirely and need to go rewatch it.

Guess he was tolerating it as long as it means he could become a god and bring her back.

Nomanisan Island is great for this.

Most of them are animals of some kind, anything from owls to dragons.

Most of the rest are wild-people. Barbarians, cavepeople, that sort of thing.

Then there's the kids. Nine daughters, two sons. There's the kitsune sister, too, and two sorceresses.

Oh, and a ghost hawk.

Something like pic related, except with human-sized versions of the giant robots as well as their larger counterparts.

I like designing a series of robots that I call the "PK" series. I get a lot of my inspiration from Dr. Eggman/Robotnik's E-series, but really they're all based on different Pokemon. For instance, PK-15, Beedrill, is a flying, bee-like robot armed with two lances; PK-232, Donphan, is a human-sized elephant robot that can curl up and roll like a Droideka; and PK-386, Deoxys, is an elite warrior I designed for space battles, having worked with the Colicoids and Xi Char (Star Wars) so that the final model can change between multiple forms for attack, defense, speed,etc. - and I gifted each individual with a core gem that was some sort of magic/power crystal I'd obtained.

Then I have plans for the "TR" (Team Rocket/Trainer) series, a set of more humanoid droids meant to act as commanders. TR-1, Grunt, just throws explosive balls using simplistic programming. TR-2, Commander, is given more sophisticated programming and is programmed to lead coordinated teams in battle like a trainer; they can also hold limited conversations. TR-3, Elite, is an unorthodox level granted to individual Commanders who demonstrate excellence, intelligence, and ambition; each one is encouraged to establish his/her own personal team like a gym leader and is assigned command of an overall area.

So I decided to do a side chain with an OC (Not a native jumper). I am not sure how long it will continue but if people actually like it I might keep it going. Anyways It went to long so I had to pastebin it. pastebin.com/35RLPaaB

Kat jump # 1 Batman the animated series
Jumper Name: Kathrine “Kat” Miller
Starting location: Crime alley
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Timm Design (0)
*Put a smile on their faces (0)
*Madman (0)
*Joker Immunity (300, Discount)
*Martial Discipline (400)
Powers/Gimmicks:
*Yellow- Skinned Wacky-Man (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*money (50)
*Jumper’s Millions (100)
*Trust fund (150)
*Batman’s Super power (200)
Drawbacks:
*No Killing Rule (+100)
*Mass Hysteria (+ 100)
*Just a Man (+ 300)

Body Mod

Build: Light
Body Type: Charmer (100)
Appeal: 4 (100)
Shape: 4 (100)
Endurance: 4 (200)
Strength: 1 (50)
Speed: 1 (50)
Perks:
*Endowed X 3 (0)

Warehouse

Utilities
*Electricity (10)
*Plumbing (10)
*Heat/AC (10)
*Forcewall (20)
Structures
*Shelving (0)
*Housing (20)
*Medbay (20)
Misc:
*Food Supply (10)
*Return (20)
*Free Space (30)

Creation can cause some weird waifus, like roads.

user, you have to understand that Gendo Ikari is completely batshit insane. This is a very important part of why everything is so fucked up. Hell, even his good counterpart in the Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga is crazy, just in a benevolent way. His manga counterpart is even crazier, and a plot point of Campus Apocalypse is that the Gendo in it is the one from canon, who is just as crazy as ever, and disguised himself as his deceased, sane counterpart in order to restart his plans. Despite already failing and being called out by Yui before.

He choose both because he can go in-between them, because he's fucking nuts.

>which cost 300,000,000 DP to create using the dungeon menu
There seems to be something like a ignorance or powering through tax when using DP maybe?
I mean all the stuff the mc makes is really expensive when compared to buying it through the dungeon menu. Like all the golems he makes, or that orachalium ring encased in ruby with an appraised DP value of 100,000,000, which he formed out of components worth 10,000 DP and change. Maybe DP is filling it with enough raw magic power to fake it, or maybe the actual costs are a lot less, and Father sets the prices high to pocket the difference.

What I was't to know is if someone who didn't know it was something made for cheap, would they get the full DP value, or just the trash exchange value the maker got?

Alice Through the Looking Glass has a perk that lets you turn into a Jabberwocky, a giant silly-looking dragon.

Sesame Stree has Ihu Papa'a Lo'ihi Nui, which turns you into a mountain-sized Snuffleupagus. In that form you are immune to lava/fire and can grow plants and other things on you. The downside is that the normal speed in that form is that of a mountain (next to nothing).

Paper Mario's Dark Form is a whole set of different powers in this regard, from growing giant to giving yourself dark tentacles. Similarly, the Super Mario Bros. jump has the Beast perk to give you a monstrous reptilian body (think Bowser).

There's one other thing I can think of, but it's an NSFW jump and still under construction at QQ. My Monster Girl Encyclopedia has two that would fit what you're looking for. The first, Form of a God, lets you take the form of a monstrous sacred beast based on the deity you're serving (and you get to keep those forms even if you stop working for that god). The second, Atlached to the Nacha, turns you into a giant arthropod that can have a second person fuse onto your body as the "head".

>Strike Witch OC, Shrike familiar, my dearest crazy trophy-taking psycho bitch
>Shrike Witch OC who's unfortunately close to Shepherd from MW2
>kitsune that's rather more kumiho
>Taylor Hebert
SEND HELP

So if HerculAnon is here, how are your Jumps going?

How strong are Ultimate stands compared to the Ultimate LIfe Form? Stands are usually stronger than their user, but most of them are just above peak human.

Honestly, what we see seems to show that the Stands are generally not much stronger physically than Kars. In terms of abilities his are usually more but it doesn't seeeem like his stands are also scaling up.

So basically, they're strong as normal in physical terms. Mostly. Das Boot is stronger physically but it doesn't really have a cool ability.

Not existing, for the most part. In chains where I do have them, mostly being some variety of depressed or blue.

Can the generic imaged DC and Marvel jumps be used to visit non-comic settings like those from movies, tv shows, and games?

Any setting means ANY SETTING user.