Drawthread: Business Casual Sasquatch Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jznsTFC.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting greens and golds for a plucky Labyrinth Lord Dwarf (race is class dontcha know!). Thank you drawfags!

Another thread, another migration:

Requesting a tribal sharkman with horns and a mane of hair going from the top of his head to his upper back, albeit with a more human neck and shoulders. He's wearing a loincloth and wraps around his hands and feet, along with some jewelry, such as bracelets on his wrists, ankles, and tail, a necklace with several shark teeth and a couple rings on one of his horns. He may also wield a blade of teeth and wear tattoos like the ones in the reference.

And now, for a spot of writefaggotry that may inspire any interested drawfriends:
>There's a portal to hell sitting at the bottom of the ocean
>Local god uses sharks as a template to create an humanoid species designed to guard the gate against demonic invasions
>Population grows and expands over the centuries, to the point a comparatively small fraction of them still does the duty they were meant for to this day
>The blessing protecting them from corruption has seemingly started to fail recently, and no one knows why
>Over the last couple of generations, the abyssal guardians have started showing some demonic features such as horns, leading to them being seen with a mix of abhorrence and admiration by the "pure" sharkmen
>The blessing never actually failed; The changes to the sharks guarding the gates are actually the doing of their own god, giving them seemingly demonic features to hide that he's quietly strengthening them in a secret arms race against the forces of hell

Could a drawbro make this fat cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so round and effeminate. Maybe a beard?

Oh, I posted right before the new thread. Guess I'll migrate then.

Can I get either one character, or a pair of brothers?

They're drow wanderers, sent out into the world after the underground lands collapsed. They wear a lot of protection for their sensitive eyes; A wide-brimmed hat (pictured), and either a pair of snow-goggles (also pictured), or dark-lensed glass goggles if they're rich.

They wear cheap, traveller's armor (pictured) and silken cloaks. They carry large packs of equipment, and usually carry two blades, a utility blade (like a machete) and a combat blade (probably a katana or some shit).

Preferably, have them look a bit worn out, since they've come a long way already.

Migrating from last thread

Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.

I'd like to request some scenery.
The location is a deep cavern, overlooking a sprawling necropolis limned with unholy illumination and shrouded in a dank fog (though this fog does not extend beyond the roofs of even the shortest buildings in the necropolis).
Point of view should be from behind a pair of silhouetted adventurers (one armored and holding a torch, the other in a cloak with no visible armaments). The two would be standing on an awning of stone, overlooking the city with a path downwards to the right of them. The path is more geological fortune than planned ramp, though.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Anchoring from previous thread

Anchoring for draw friend.

Looks great! I have no further stipulations.

Gonna just slide this in here from the previous thread...

Requesting a lean gnoll who's taken a few too many blows to the head.

His gear is composed of a commandeered leather shoulder guard, rusting iron bracers, two axes and a leather bag tied at his waist teeming with odd/creepy/random souvenirs and baubles (have fun & go wild). He wears a red loincloth like shown and also wears a 10 ft chain around his neck at the base of his head that he's lead around with by the group's ranger who's only slightly more reasonable.

He has a vacant look in his eyes always and is usually drooling. He's so unpredictable and careless he's often a harm to himself if not his party or anyone in the vicinity. Have fun with the posing. Is he throwing knives in the air above him? Running down the street with a torch lighting wagons on fire? Throwing alchemist's fire at his feet? Chewing on rocks? Stealing children? Goddamn it who knows

Good job with the anchor faggot

Re-requesting, with image this time. I need a beggar, late twenties, dressed in rags except for the shiny gold crown in his curly brown hair.

What's up, drawfriends and drawfiends!
I need an androgynous goth-looking elf, which has turned out harder than I expected to find just floating around in my galleries. Color isn't super important, naturally, this could be a black and white sketch. We're talking pale, long dark hair, big ears, soft features. Wears a lot of black, leather and lace, possibly a choker or a scarf, I dunno, that might be a bit much.
Important features: Wears a cloak. In my head I see it as black, big warlock collar, but you're the artist. Wears chain shirt armor, but you can abstract around that. Carries a rapier, a wand, some scrolls, that stuff could be in the "inventory" though if you prefer.
Most important features are the hands, and thus the reason I'm not drawing this myself. Elf here has some bracers, leather and metal of course, and bare hands. Both palms are bandaged and bleeding, because goth elf suffers from the stigmata.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier, though her pose doesn't need to be as bombastic as the one in third picture.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

Migrating or whatever

Requesting a Fallout style traveling merchant/prospector. He wears the "roaming trader" outfit as seen in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, complete with the hat with goggles. But under his hat is a worn bandana that covers his neck. On his fore arms he has multiple scavenged watches.

On his back is a short, 1950's looking version of a hand cart that he is essentially using as an external frame backpack (still has functional wheels though). On it are several boxes on crates strapped in. The bottom would be the biggest box- maybe a small trunk. Other boxes could include a wooden milk crate and one of those old rusted .50 cal ammo cans. All of these boxes are secured with somewhat disorganized straps. On the side of the largest crate is an I-20 (Interstate 20) road sign nailed to the box.

The merchant has a slung M1 carbine (folded wire stock) diagonally across his front. One hand (right handed) should be gripping the pistol grip, but with the finger off the trigger. His dirty face should have an expression of an eager salesman who is also a genuine nice guy. Thanks so much!

Don't know if OR saw this, so gonna anchor

Hello, I'm here to request my Fire Genasi Cleric of Kossuth.

He's an ectomorphic fire genasi in bronze full plate, wielding a scimitar and shield.

Thanks.

Yo, I'm not OP, I just saw that there wasn't one.

Since this week I finished a handful of commissions, I gave this a bit extra time, but for the same reason I'm bloody exhausted, so this is as far as I get.
I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so here are both. Hope you like it, mate.

Requesting a human male in his early 20s
Wearing the armor in the bottom right under the coat on the left, with the pouches still there
and him holding the sword in one hand and a spell in the other
Thanks!

Not OR, but good shit, user.

I'd like a picture for my Dark Lord big bad, something like Melkor mixed with a spectral or spiritual evil thing, sans Silmarils or jewels on his crown. Think ancient, powerful, evil shadowy dark lord that's slimmed down and almost too lanky in form, just eminating shadow and evilness. Possibly with armor and a weapon.

Quick question, did the user who was working on this ever do anything else for it? I've been gone for a hot minute and didn't get to see if there was ever a follow up image.

Requesting a Night Lord Chaos Lord for a game of Black Crusade.

To start off he has pictured power armor, but with the boots below the image, and the helmet on the right. The colors are typical Night Lord colors, with green eye lenses.

The power armor is decorated with chains of skulls hanging from the shoulder and pauldrons, along with various sigils and inscriptions proclaiming his allegiance to Slaanesh, who is his patron god. Pinned to his back by giant Chaos Warrior-esque spikes with skulls impaled upon them is a huge fur cloak, taken from some giant bear-like monster which rises above his head in a mantle of fur and hangs down to his feet. He's got a bit of a "chaos warrior in 40k" look to him going on.

For weaponry he carries two chainswords, Striking Scorpion chainswords that belonged to two Exarchs he killed in single combat. The chainswords are now heavily corrupted by chaos after he sacrificed the souls of both suits to Slaanesh and smashed their stones.

OR here. That is fuckin badass. Can't wait for my DM to see this on Sunday

Anchored.

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

I would like to request my shadowrun half-elf technomancer, she is looks fairly young, and is usually very space out and looks like she is not paying attention to the things around her. her face and body is similar to the reference photo, but her hair is shorter and black with strips and indications of graying from stress. and she has dark blue eyes, as well as paled skin from being inside all the time. I think a pose with her sitting backwards on a chair with her arms either folder over the back or dropping over the edge with her head either laying on portion of the back of the chair or her looking around spacily would be great, but anything goes really if you have an idea for a pose you want to try. thank you!

I would love to have a drawing of any of eight "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.

I have a strange one so please bear with me.

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.

tossing out a request for my upcoming Pyromancer champions hero! She looks similar to the reference photo but with a thicker more athletic build, with well toned muscles. She wears high waisted short shorts and an off the should loose fitting crop top. She has black hair in an almost wavier Mercy (overwatch) style to it.

I would like to see her holding her bamboo training sword out in front of her in an offensive pose, with the sword on fire and the rest of her body steaming.
~Thank you in advance!

I would like to request someone else's take on my halfling mercenary for warhammer fantasy.
The dots in his face are pox marks and the symbols on his boots are cackelfax the cockle his Star sign and a bag of money.

Thanks for reading and have fun.

Just a sketch if you don't mind

Oh, yeah. It is definitely heresy

Not or, but very nice dude

What's up with those pointy things on the top of his helmet, are they feathers or something?

But user, the helmet is the coolest thing about the ncr armor

I agree, but it's supposed to look like NCR armor without *being* NCR armor, so I had to remove the bit that made it most blatantly NCR.

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks

Seolhyun so qt

Another quick and weird one for my tabletop game, if anyone is interested.

I'd like to see Skwissgar and Toki as Elven Bards. It's been a joke at our game that elves sound like them and some NPCs would be pretty funny.

OR here, I dig it, thanks!

I'll work more on this later, here's the progress for now

Hello drawfriends! As I lack any degree of artistic talent whatsoever, I come to you today with a request to draw my FFXIV Dark Knight character for use in Pathfinder.

Mind that I'm new to the whole request scene so I'm not sure if my references are enough/good for anyone, ask if you want any other pictures (don't expect better quality though, rip game screenshots).

She has a scar on the bridge of her nose that might be difficult to see, I've no formal requests for any poses or the like, so long as they aren't goofy. Other than changing the color of the choker in the picture to match with the rest (should you do colors) I don't think I have anything else.

Thanks in advance!

Oh damn, that looks amazing! The only comment I have is that the legs look a little small and odd, but I'm not sure if that's actually a problem with their proportions or just the fact that they don't have as much bulky armor as his torso.

The middle one is a spike and the two smaller ones are little feathers but all feathers would work too.

Requesting for this to be colored. Tan skin, brown hair, and black nails/horns on the girl. Everything else, I'm happy to leave the artist's choice.

Migrating from Requesting a lizardperson soldier!

The scouter thing the lizard woman pictured has on her eye should be on the eye on the left-hand side.
The bigger gun should be lying down propped up against something- a crate, a box, a power armour helmet made for a lizard, you do you! She should be leaning on the smaller gun, barrel pointing downward, as she looks on the see-through tablet. Again, I don't mind what goes on the tablet, go nuts as long as it's not anything straight up lewd. She should look quite strong, maybe muscular, even.
You don't have to do a background, but if you want to it should be nice and quiet inside a starship, maybe a cargo hold or something.

Migrating from:
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!

I'd like to request a redraw of my Dark Heresy Acolyte (i.imgur.com/jznsTFC.png for a more realistic drawing). She's an ex-Astropath, and I'd like for her to be wielding a Power combat-knife.

Fullfilled last thread I think.

Here you go m8, I tried fixing up the legs a bit, but they are my weakness

Wasn't actually a fulfilled request and just someone being an ass by posting a lizard soldier from Freelance Fridge with the watermark removed.

>[Nier 2B intensifies].jpg

Yeah, it wasn't what I wanted at all.

Requesting DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled MCC RPG game.

A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two or whatever you fancy. Thank you!

here you go user, this was pretty fun

(Forgot to quote OP, am retarded.)
Requesting a Sasquatch squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of Vodka.

A Slavsquatch.

You don't really need to quote OP You retard

Migrating my request for a Human Champion of Ilmater.
I'm wanting armor like that of 1 with the helmet of 2 but beaten and tattered with obvious wounds and his own blood. I'd also like the teal cloth to be red if you decide to color it. I'm not too set on the pose of 5, just want something that looks sort of defiant but regal. same goes for the sword, it doesn't have to be the sword of 4 just something along the simple side like that. And lastly, I want the shield to have the symbol of Ilmater as included.
Feel free to do whatever in terms of view as long as the symbol of Ilmater is visible on the shield.

Migrating from last thread.

Migrating from the last thread. Was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Adjuster more or less, either light brown or a dark gray to Black similar in tone to the reference on the right.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great!

Hey, no worries, that still looks great. Thanks for the delivery!

Requesting a little tiefling girl like this riding a wolf.

Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.

Not a request, but i would just like to thank the artist behind this one again. My group loved the piece, and it allowed me to play a character that i could relax with and enjoy.

Thanks!

Tell me if you want different colors user

Anchoring this guy, also if the drawfriend missed my post I linked it in there

Hey whats the source for the blacked out face on the right?

Any chance you could make her hair a warmer shade of brown and the guy's skin tone fleshier? I'd prefer if his cuffs were reverted to black too - it's not a big deal, but his left one looks kind of wonky.

Minor details - not a big deal either way. Thanks for the help!

How's this?

Perfect, I love it! Thank you.

Requesting a drawing of the creature on the left, in the clothes on the right, in the original colors or in different colors of the artist's choice and with braces added to the teeth. Any artstyle or level of additional cuteness of the artist's choice totally acceptable. Thanks in advance!

I've got a odd request for you today. Could I get Little Mac in the ice cream man outfit on the right? Maybe handing an ice cream cone to some kid from inside an ice cream truck?

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

I request you go back to /v/ vidya scum. This is for tabletop games.

Thanks, looks great, I will use it for the rest of the campaign.

But it IS for a tabletop game! It's for this OPM-themed game where I'm playing an icecream man turned hero, I swear!

Tell me her story and i shall deliver.

>Name: Gennisan "Ginny" McCraw
>Age: 18
>Occupation: Armorer/Supplier at the DC Extranormal Protection Agency
>Species: Urban Gremlin (Homo Saccularius Urbanus)

>Like all Gremlins, Ginny has an insatiable desire to tinker with mechanical devices, from tearing up wiring kits and radios, to disassembling cars with blinding speed.
>Growing up in Boston, Massachusetts, she got in trouble with the police and others repeatedly for stripping cars, satellite dishes, stop signs, and destroying or dismantling dozens of technological objects.
>Eventually, she was caught when the BPD's SWAT was deployed, but found their armored car on cinderblocks and Gennisan in the process of removing advanced radio equipment. For this, she spent two years in juvenile detention.
>After she was released, newly appointed Deputy Director Elizabeth von Dalacur discovered her, and took her in, knowing that the young gremlin girl would become a far bigger nuisance if she was allowed to spend adulthood in the streets, and has adopted a motherly role in the girl's life since then.
>Ginny sleeps in the EPA's basement Workshop, dismantling dangerous artefacts to better understand how they work, as well as serving as a supplier for some of the artefacts used by field agents.
>Despite being a non-human gremlin, Ginny is hip to the fads and trends of today's urban youth, and sometimes helps Dalacur to use her computer, and to understand modern technology.
>She usually wears a hoodie and a Yankees beanie cap that hides her pointed ears. Years of chewing on metal wires has also warranted the use of corrective braces for her sharp teeth.
>Naturally, her hobbies include tinkering with things, including technologies and gadgets. However the objects of her greatest interest are magical gadgets. She also likes baseball, cars, guns, and video games.

>Her sandwich alignment is True Neutral

>sandwich alignment

Not OR, but here you go user.

Like his suit has a fly-like design or the guy himself his half-fly?

His suit has a fly design.

Why do I feel like this is a better indication of character than a good/evil alignment chart?

>tfw structural purist
The bottom six panels offend me on a fundamental level.
Though a sub is TECHNICALLY a sandwich (else it wouldn't be called a submarine sandwich), though hoagie/gyro would be better.

Very quick doodle, if you can give me a bigger full body picture like bottom left that would be greatly appreciated. Same for the sword, I honestly can't make sense of it.

Okay, I'll see what I can do!

Does...this help? I'm not sure @_@

Requesting art for my sailor werewolf. Attire should look a bit like #1, but less ragged and a bit poofier. The hair and face should basically be #2, though with the addition of wolf ears poking up out of them. And the guy ought to be BUILT like a brick shithouse, like the Mountain in #3. He should be carrying a two-handed, curved sword that looks like a combination of #4 and #5, wearing some kind of black collar like #6 (with or without studs, your choice I guess), and with LOTS of ritual scars going across his chest, sorta like #7 but more Nordic in origin, rather than African, or similar to the patterns like the tats that #1 and #2 have on their arms.

Thanks in advance drawfriends

Ho yeah that's perfect.

Alright, cool! Take your time, I'm totally not in a rush at all. :)

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.

I think that shit's for commissions, my man.

Awww :D you're very welcome. Glad to hear!