Is Ripple More Decentralized Than Bitcoin?

Let's see,

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators are run by reputable non-related public and private entities (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
This is probably your last chance to buy before mainstream adoption and coinbase listing. PoW is nothing but an expensive stupid toy. There's a reason this correction didn't affect Ripple.

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC is a dead end money pit for normies. Cripple is shit. Hashgraph is the future

If sqaure ever decides to make a real movie adaptation of FF7, then this chick HAS to be Tifa.

I just like how no coin is actually decentralized, so we have to have scales of how close each one gets.

Sauce on the semon demon

hashgraph is a centralized scam

>Microsoft
>Reputable

Wew!

yup decentralization is a meme. All Bitcoin core devs agree that if someone pulls a 51%, there will be hardfork (i.e., PoW and longest chain will be overriden).

in this context, it just means they aren't thieves.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

so what I'm saying is, actual humans are needed to keep the chain secure.

For Bitcoin, core devs implicitly have that power/responsibility. For ripple, responsibility is already divided between many entities whose businesses depend on the network and the threshold is really high (80%)

Ripple XRP is the future.
-SBI
-ASEAN
-MASTERCARD RUMOR
-Japan banks ready to go online early 2018
-Instant transactions for ANY currency or crypto
-Coins burn to accomplish every transaction (read this again and think marketcap)
-Goodbye swift
-65 to75% Major banks will be on XRP by years end
-55 Billion XRP locked in Escrow now
-Bank of America
-American Express
-UBS
-working product
-adoption by growing list of ((banks)) across the globe
-currently priced less than $1
-finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
Standard Chartered invested in Ripple and live on RippleNet. Ant Financial is known for the AliPay service. RippleNet is that much closer to China.

Buy now. Sell when green buy more when red this year. multiple moon missions ahead.

some dumb thot

unlike Ripple

this sounds pajeet as fuck, kill yourself street shitters

the miners were about to get fucked over which is why they forked and promoted bcash. Their little exploit is getting screwed over.

But no, XRP is fully centralised as it uses corporations to validate. It IS the banks and IS the very system bitcoin was created to break away from. It is not the future saviour of humanity. It is just more of the same centralised bullshit. It is the enemy along with Bcash and IOTA to name two more big ones to avoid.

Maybe btc isn't perfect but it may change or something else will come along that gives total control to the individuals. We shall see. I have patience and will wait for it to happen.

I bet those sex dolls stink of rubber.

Its a doll you twats.

found this on another website

I cannot imagine a coin named ripple being mainstream. It's unironically as bad as doge.

I-Is it really?

no

Maybe they should rename it to Hamon.

fuck off faggot it's the best crypto name, after monero.

Nice piece of ass

they did it tanked them

Her name is Alexa Pearl and there is nothing left to see here.

RUINED

its the opposite of centralized but it offers zero privacy

also if everyone would run a full node hashgraph it would simply overload the internet with chatter.

We don't trust miners, we have to trust validators. If you don't understand this than I'm sorry but crypto isn't for you.

How high can xrp realistically get by the end of 2018?

10$? 100$?

you can't just fork every time you don't get your way.... literally no one will trust crypto then

Fuck off JoJo

Probably having a nigger baby. Disgraceful.

If more people utilize it, it can.

Let's assume the market expands to 5 trillion by the end of 2018 and it expands at the same rate, it'd be $10. If it passes BTC and takes the majority of the market, yes you could see $100. You'd be looking at a 4 trillion dollar market cap for Ripple, with it holding 80% of the market share and raping BTC to death. It's possible for 2 reasons

1) It's centralized, cheap and it's easier for governments to control
2) It's useful for banks, the idea for Ripple is for banks to send hundreds of billions of dollars to other banks and then turn that into fiat instantly.

Realistically with current trends I'd shoot for $5-10 but this market can't be predicted, XLM seems like a great coin for day to day use and they have sekrit shit going on with IBM.

look at its mcap. For it to get to 10$ it would pass bitcoin in market cap. And we all know the first rule of crypto. Bitcoin is king.

White women having kids is disgusting.

Ethereum almost passed bitcoin in market cap earlier this year. Bitcoin will either evolve or die in 2018, there's really not many options for it.

It's almost as gay as "Google"