Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cegmYMp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Shemer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord.gg/cegmYMp

Link to Achelds' discord Myth and Wonder RP

>discord

Lets say I make a blank CYOA template featuring 5-10 empty slots for shelters, companions, artifacts, vehicles, factions, and nemeses and ask the thread to post pictures to fill these spaces and create a CYOA together including their opinions on what each choice should be about.

How likely is it that this will end terribly for everyone involved?

pretty high senpai

I've been gone for a week, what have I missed?

Here we go with the erotic atlas again.

This has some serious balance problems. There are no reasons to pick anything but the max level of control.

We could shit up the thread instead

who could tell the difference, these threads are getting more terrible by the day.

You're selling yourselves short if you think you can't do both

It would certainly be interesting.

Prepare for lots of anime

What's the general opinion on people writing cyoa's and asking others to actually make them? Is it something that's actually been done before?

Lover- Sheli Zigila: She kinda looks like my boss. Adorable, with room to grow as a person.

Mentor-Ellyn Hancey: A ship captain and natural leader, this should be a travelling party.

Rival-Edramir: Another fellow traveller, but his personality doesn't jive too well with mine. Not that we couldn't be friendly.

Friend-: Redar Cawold: Another traveller type character.

Neutral Whatever party suited for tourism. Writing about random travels is difficult, so I'll make up epilogues.

Epilogue:

Ellyn's connections to merchants and traveller's expands. However, she never does outgrow her ship and crew. Eventually, she marries her first mate and becomes a key pathfinder on the seas, eventually proving the world is indeed round.

Redar and Erdamir are an odd pair, but eventually become loyal friends. Redar practiced his telepathy on various sea creatures. Jellyfish, Fish, Sharks, then Dolphins. His seabound friends showed him many underwater treasures and creatures previously unbeknown to land dwellers. His writings on the matter foster new relationships with merfolk and the coastal nobility, which he mediates.

Erdamir remains the smiling enigma to all but Redar, who he eventually opens up to. We never really find out about Erdamir's past, be it a lost lover or family, but he sets it aside and becomes the smiling mask he appears to be. At least, that's what it seems.

With my newfound connections, I'm able to get a position as liason between the dwarven kingdom and the overworld. The kingdom is none to fond of venturing out, and my work is fairly easy, just a bit of talking and schmoozing.

Sheli eventually finishes her travels and returns home. Her various techniques and samples of overworld tablets inspire new crafts and innovations in the arts. Though the royalty is slow to adopt these new additions to the culture, the nobility is fascinated by the new treasures. Formerly considered an oddity by her family and friends, she is invited to start a new noble house.

No. I wouldn't do it either unless the guy had written the next great american novel. Considering the hilariously low writing standards in these threads where Tok and ZBG are considered average I seriously doubt it won't be absolute raw sewage.

There has been a case where someone offered to translate a text-only pdf into an image, but if you were to actually ask you'd need to have something really special.

Let's have a nice namecalling shitstorm

Alright.
Tok did nothing wrong.

I'm pro culling

ALICE user IS A PSYCHOPATH
SHANI WAS HIS REAL LIFE EX
REEEEE etc.

Cloning is a perfectly fine way to achieve immortality

Most every CYOA I've made is utter garbage and I silently judge people who enjoy them or post them.

>SHANI WAS HIS REAL LIFE EX
I don't think he ever said that. He did say he knew her in real life, which makes it a bit tasteless for him to use her pic (even if he pulled it from a dating website and argues that "she knew it'd be used as masturbation material"). We know they got a long, but not if they were together.

Order -Shield - Defending and developing civilization is important
Powers - Inspiration, Protection, Consecration - Support pally, make holy things.
Weapon - Spear - I like spears and jump good
Artifact - Holy Tome - Makes me better at making things holy
Stronghold - Frigate - Im on a boat.
Companions -Squire, Shaman - An apprentice of my own and a man to control weather. Useful at sea.
Nemesis - Cult - Fuck dagon and all his creepy fish-lipped friends.
Road Ahead - Seaguard

So basically im sailing around with a consecrated as heaven ship with blessed cannons, an inspired crew + apprentice that benefit from my protection, and a friend that can control the weather. I can make this work.

Was ment for this one actually, sorry.

AWAKEN EMPIRE REVIVAL CHAN

Seriously finish your god damn CYOA.

>Shani
>Proud of serving in the Israeli army
>Also an anarcho communist

I'm more confused than anything

She's from a kibbutz who are full on commie scum. Like to the point where even families and wives are communal.

I understand that part but I wouldn't imagine an anarchist would be proud of serving in the army. Cutest girl at least imo.

SDA?

Wives aren't communal, but the earliest kibbutzes didn't really place a ton of value on the institution of marriage. Everyone just cheated on everyone else.

That's because the whole kibbutz concept sort of defies normal classification. They don't believe a state should tell the community what to do, but that the community itself should be able to defend itself. In either case, they're famously excellent combat officers so they clearly make do.

Hi I'm israelie and my great aunty runs a kibbutz and that's incorrect. Everyone acts like a family sure, you work together, but you don't share wives. Its really a nice place. Communism sure, but small scale so it works.

OC
NSFW version found here

You guys are making the mistake of thinking every kibbutz does communism the same way. A lot of them go in different directions and say to everyone else "That's not REAL Communism!"

I mean I'm no communism expert, I just say what I've experienced from visiting my aunt there.

She's specifically from Ein Shemer, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Shemer
Don't see anything here about their stand on communal orgies but they do seem to be surprisingly into high tech industry. Also, they apparently grow famous apples.

What'd you do in the army?

I heard those guys are one of the few that are still solvent these days instead of falling apart.

Apples and plums. I mean, they grow a ton of shit, they're primarily agricultural etc.
But the apples and plums are the most famous.

Fun fact: the prefix "Ein" you see on a lot of Israeli settlements/towns/cities/whatever is Hebrew for "fountain". It means the settlement is/was originally built around one (important to have in the desert).

The prefix "Tel" means "mound". Means it's built on a pile of historical rubble built on top of a larger pile of historical rubble going back to god knows when.

Ooh mine is nearby actually, little bit farther north. Visited there once when I was little though.
And Aviv is spring. Tel Aviv spring mound.
Ask me in December. Basic training starts in a month (:

>Ask me in December. Basic training starts in a month (:
Shouldn't you be 18 to post here? And join the IDF?

I wish kancolle cyoa was made by SDA.
And speaking of which, somebody post it.

They don't push you in the second you turn 18. I turned 18 in March. And everyone goes at different times too, I had friends go a few month's ago, a few work go til 2018. Some are doing uni first and won't go til 2020

Isn't he still making more pages?

Only mission pages, I think. The create your characters part looked finished

They only get to do uni if they were either exempt from service or entered one of those programs by which the army funds their studies and in return they sign on to serve for like eight years in a specific job. Supposedly to take advantage of their schooling in the more technical fields.

Yes I know that lol, why are you telling me?

It's pretty impressive that of 24 different girls not a single one is the slightest bit appealing. Takes some thought to make things so shitty.

Maybe the girls are just too REAL for you?

>those programs by which the army funds their studies and in return they sign on to serve for like eight years in a specific job
Man that sounds like a real shit deal unless you absolutely cannot go to school any other way.

My actual girlfriend is better than any of them. By "real girl" standards, they're all shitty.

When someone hear intentionally tries to write girls 'realistically' their idea of realism is generally skewed.

So pick a girl and turn her into your thoughtless, mindless slave if you're okay with that. I don't like the idea of killing a girl and letting a husk take over her body.

Most feel pretty realistic, just not appealing. They feel like girls you could definitely meet somewhere in real life, the problem is they don't feel like girls you could meet and LIKE.

>There has been a case where someone offered to translate a text-only pdf into an image, but if you were to actually ask you'd need to have something really special.
I did that. I liked it because it was small, cute, and I have trouble sleeping. I liked the concept and it wasn't too much work.
I did imagine adding more to it (a sleeping room, a drink to share together with your waifu) but I never got around to it. Plus, I'd hate to take away the simplicity of the cyoa. I think it's great for a thread-starter cyoa.

are you the Jew girl

Oh, and Imaginos did it for the guy who made the minor/major inconveniences.

>Mentor
Dr. Strange
>Magic
Temporal magic 2
Utility magic 1
>Psychic
Precognition 2
Telepathy 1
>General
Paradox resistance 1
Flight 1
>Gear
Guns 2
Explosives 1
Utility belt 1

So how i should name myself "Retcon" or something like that? Because my whole thing is messing with time.

If you're a kike, you've come to the wrong place. Reddit or tumblr will be more to your taste. Also
> (:
Disgusting.

WYRM! When are you going to fix this? Been waitin....still waitin...getting anxious!

Time to choose a demon waifu, I guess.

-Naprac the Summoner
-Contract
-75% control

We'll talk about philosophy into the night and reform evildoers by day. Maybe in future we can summon a bunch of Balracs and raise a family together.

Yes I've done that a few times before. Usually I do it for things I found interesting or authors who seemed pretty cool and when I'm not busy. Haven't been in the thead for for a few days now though. Glad I saw this.

I don't mind helping people out. I even created a background and gathered fonts, put them online in PSD format for an user, though nothing has come of it yet.

If you want help and have an idea for a look then that can be easier for whoever helps you out. I'd probably be willing to help out too. Soo... "Show us what you've got!"

Sweet! Glad to see others doing the same thing. There are some great text only cyoas that could benefit from an image editing person.

Fight: 3
Int: 1
Guts: 3
Rep : 1
App: 2

School: Weird school
Hair style: bald

Perks: sweet ride, great teacher and overflowing spirit

Gang type: small time
Right hand : the rival

Rivals
Harry
Tennouji
Taro
Harima
Yamaguchi

Girlfriend: Ranmaru

Imaginos and Bliss have done that, but only when they were really good concepts. Generally it's a hassle to do, since writing isn't even half the work of the cyoa, and creative differences can drive a wedge between the two.

>Sweet! Glad to see others doing the same thing. There are some great text only cyoas that could benefit from an image editing person.
Friendo I did it once, like I said because it was small and I liked the premise. I haven't looked at pdf cyoas since Seven Sins (which, to be fair, is still in my top 5 cyoas)

>Wanting to waifu naprac
>75% control
Why?

Some people are cruel.

Once is better then never.

I get to shill my own shit at least once, right?

>Once is better then never
So.... you're telling me to never do it again?

infiltration because the nsfw version pic makes me feel funny

Nay lil editor, do it again when you feel like it and if you don't that's ok too. Mr Rogers believes in you and so do we.

I'm not into space sorry. I'm really into new worlds and settings though, but it's often hard to do well and lord knows I don't know how to do it.

>I'm not into space sorry
Not everyone can be into everything user. It's all cool.

Space is into you.

Aw gee. Well, I remember it felt pretty nice to do. Very calming. Might do it again if there's a possibility (provided it doesn't look like an overwhelming product plus I like the topic)
Lewd

Funny, you think thexd have gotten a bit worse by now, after years of getting worse every day

I like it. Sort of like Stardust. Good job, user!

What's the most effort you've put into a build for a CYOA?

Sure there is. At 75% your demon maintains most of her personality, and at 50% she maintains all of it. At 25% she's someone you have to outsmart, and you might end up with her being tsundere for you. At 0% you get to be a demon's sex toy.

Well my Battlemage 2.0 build took like 6 posts so probably that one. But I wrote it while I read it so it was super clustered.

My Horseman Kingdom took a lot of though and effort, and I explained the thought process behind most of my choices too. It was pretty autistic, but so fun.

I spent six hours drawing a detailed floor plan for Time Slow Chill Zone. Is that autistic enough?

>Mentor
Tony Stark
>Science
Genius 2
Technopathy 1
Construction 2
>Items
Shield 2
Teleporter 2
Drones 2
Lair 1
Explosives 1
Utility Belt 1

Yay for sugar daddy Stark!

Alright. Now that i already made the absolute retardation that the ramming ship was, i am going to make a proper ship.
>Ship adquisition
Friends in high places

>Ship hull
Frigate -10k

>Subsystems
Weapon mounts (free)
Magnetic shielding (free)
Zero-Point Reactor -8k
Expanded cargo bay -2k
Improved life support -3k
Crew quarters upgrade -4k
Drone bay -5k

>Weapons
UV laser PD -8k
Particle accelerator -8k
IR laser -5k
Modular missiles -4k

>Crew
Dave Geier
Jenny Leonard
Lord Wolfgangus Felix Adolphus -1k
Dieter Sevaer -1k
Repair robot -1k

>Objectives
Primary: Piracy
Secondary: Skirmishing, Capital ship hunting

I think this an actually viable ship that can probably shred anything in one-on-one combats.

Your post yesterday made it seem as if it were still a WIP. It isn't?

Why would anyone want to take down the school in Infiltration? The world needs more cheery, happy girls.

>Chicks with dicks start appearing
>Males become biologically obsolete
>In the far future there is only dickgirls

It says they're looking for fun or boyfriends, so I don't see that happening.