Favorite antagonist factions?

Favorite antagonist factions?

Anything really.

Skaven

Orks

Goblins have been fun in pretty much every single incarnation. Fucking love those little green shits.

SEELE
the Deep Ones
the Reds from the RGB Mars trilogy
ODESSA, back when they were a thing

Goa'uld

Not!Umbrella Corporation
Yehudah Order
The Consortium
Azur Alliance

The Tal'darim.

The mappers...

>TFW you'll never see fem cobra commander getting railed by Serpentor while giving a rousing and inspiring speech to the organization.

>fem cobra commander getting railed by Serpentor
Make Serpentor a girl too (double naga strapon) and you got my vote

Even better, muscle bitch serpentor fucking fem Cobra Commander and Baroness at the same time

This got way too lewd way too fast.

anything that swarms like skaven or nids

Fairies.

boundries and speed limits are for cowards

Millennium

Metal as fuck and incredibly cheesy at the same time.

Accurate

Get a job, /pol/

The Brotherhood of Nod

A faction that is led by a possibly literal biblical figure that fights for what they perceive as "ascension."

The COBRA unit is superior.

One of them dies if you wait him out for a couple of days.

Well, I mean, he was like 130 at the time of Operation Snake Eater. He was also more plant than person.

You could also just say Nazis (SS really) in general may "good" bad guys / anything better

It helps that Kane is a fantastic villain.

>Kane is a villain

Where is fem Destro in all this

He's a villain in the same way Dr. Doom is a villain: that's how the narrative labels him.

>bald chicks
They've gotta go above and beyond to not look weird.

KANE LIVES IN DEATH!

>Bald chicks

Well, female Duke would have a buzzcut and thats saf

>Well, female Duke would have a buzzcut and thats saf
Only if you're into ugly ass buzzfeed grills

Wait wait wait, Eminem gets into HRT?

>some people find this attractive
That's it. Turn off the lights. Flip the tables up on the chairs. We're done here. If you wanna fuck dudes, could you at least fuck traps or post futa? That pic is disturbing.

Oi, wasnt Zartan bald too?

Eh, im not picky when it comes to pussy

Some people think that femininity is located in a womans hair, like some sort of cross-dressing Samson.

Nah, Zartan had a full head of glorious thick 80s wavy hair.

>im not picky
That's one approach.

>Eminem
>Implying it's not Beiber

The Anarchists in Eclipse Phase

I am here only to say: thanks for make my day, this image is 100% kek

Or a alien, or a sequence of clones, part of the Kane charm is the fact that no one knows how or what he is, even the scrin don't know the answer

"Kane is dead? Yeah, right "
The only thing indubitably good in C&C 4 is the last half of the history "thanks commander "

halloweeners in shadowrun

excellent mooks and if you get enough in a group you can have them be a serious threat to an area the runners care about or just a run.

The fifth Church

You mean those weirdo psychic scientologists? or is there something I'm missing from them

actually just vince

Fifthism is an alien idea that is entering our reality, the scientologist like guys are only a branch of Fifthism. They have recently been tied in with the Aztecs. The Antimemetics Division stories provide one of my favorite takes on them.

Are you sure that the Fifthists are worshipping 3125? How would they worship something that kills them if they know about it?

Also, Does anyone else keep seeing relationships between the works of grant morrison and the SCP foundation?