Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1656: For Gondor! Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sipkRm5Y
pastebin.com/znxz59vk
youtube.com/watch?v=sahAbxq8WPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's a cheap perk that allows me to hit people with lethal magic/power and not kill them?

Elona and Ben 10 have perks like that

Tranquilisers from Carnivores?
It's the only thing that comes to mind. I'm not sure whether you'd call it 'cheap' though.

Zenryoku Zenkai (Drop-In 400) from Lyrical Nanoha
Great Responsbility (Drop-In 300) from the Avengers jump alternatively lets you calculate how to hold back.

What jumps have stables to keep horses and other things?

Thanks, the one from Nanoha is perfect.

Does the Needle Grail from Genius the Transgression also work on bardos and manes?

Also, if I make something while inside a bardo, is it a mane or a wonder?

Heads up, Zenroyku Zenaki is Drop-In 200 not 400. Made a mistake here

Just build one, it's a couple of two by fours.

Just popping in for a sec to get an opinion from thread.

So shen energy comes in 3 main flavors from what we are seeing in the story.

1 seems to be a mixture of the three powers (which are basically mind body spirit) this path takes and combines your three powers i to shen energy and gives you more shen depending on which of the three is cultivated the lowest, this is a bit harder to attain than other shen methodologies however you do not need worship or sacrifices to get shen power.

Shen Temple/Totem warrior basically it seems you build a temple and either you or others sacrifice to you to gain belief, this is the original way though from what I can tell itdoesnt seem to be much faster than the other paths.

Then you have shen power cultivated in items either via shen glyphs or the weapon being made with shen energy somehow, for instanve a sword that drinks the blood of those you cut with it to turn it into shen energy or creating a talisman that burns shen but also helps culticate it.

Seeing how it appears shen was the original path (which we knew) and all paths are outcroppings from it which can also be flat improved by it I was of two minds.

Either I can add it to the cultivation table or I can add it as a buy item (general buy item) and raise the item stipend which was already planned and just word it so that it works as a flat boost to your cultivation method.

Also either make it multiple items, to buy multiple shen methodologies, or just have a slightly higher price and say "yeah shen does this and if you study this item it makes your cultivation a lot better"

Either way what do you guys think?

Eating breakfast so I guess skimming the forums is a good thing.

Anyway, the Needle Grail will effect Bardos and Manes you personally bought or created. If you make something in a Bardo then its just whatever it is, but if it needs Mania to contenue being SCIENCE when you exit a Bardo then it's a Wonder, if it was a living being born of SCIENCE, then it's a Mane.

>“Hey, can this be used to purchase Zeref Dragneel, Mavis Vermillion, or Acnologia?” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But more seriously, no. Just... just no. This is something I'm not budging on. No, not even then. No, not even if you pull that off.
Was Wakfu autistic? You can easily get stronger than any of these guys,

Bear in mind the time it was made in. Both for the manga and the thread.

Shen gong wu?

>I can add it as a buy item (general buy item) and raise the item stipend which was already planned and just word it so that it works as a flat boost to your cultivation method.
Personally, I lean towards this.

Thanks for all your hard work Aionon. I'm really looking forward to this.

I mean, sure. But even then it was obvious that Natsu had the potential to shit on these people, simply because he's the MC and Dragon Slayer Magic is objectively the best.

Honestly, there are a lot of reasons for why the Fairy Tail jump should get an update, but the biggest one is that the best magic is missing from it. I mean, who doesn't want orgasm magic?

Shen, it is basically a type of belief energy, kinda cool really. From world of cultivation.

Thats what Im leaning towards.

jesus christ... i only make the one post, come back an hour later and now im being demonised for asking 'is fairy tail getting an update'...

If you need magic to make your partner orgasm, you're doing it wrong.

You Fool! You know not what you do!

I don't know about need but I'd like the option.

Weak.

~bueno~

So someone mentioned last thread how Dragonslayer magic would let you absorb other elements and be able to use them, is this true or did I misunderstand what they said?

How about making a sentient planet Orgasm ?

No no no, you wouldn't use it on your partner. You'd use it against your enemies. It's objectively the best way to fight.

to be fair, even by the end of the manga it took near the entire continent to defeat acnologia, so they are basically at a whole different level to the rest of the jump

That's true, but it apparently only works if that element was created by another Dragon Slayer, and there seems to be a cap of only one additional element.

Heyy, lets not talk about 'need. Lets talk about 'making it better'. Eh?

The true story behind the biblical flood.
>Noah, you nee to build an Ark. Gaea got thirsty

Could there be any more humiliating way to be defeated than induced orgasm? Can any villain remain scary and intimidating when you've just seen them cream their pants and make wierd faces for no apparent reason?
I want this.

How hard is Acnologia to kill anyway?

a canon example is natsu with Laxus's lightning magic. also, according to acnologia's wiki page, he gained immunities to most magics by 'bathing in the blood of countless dragons'or something

>I want this.
Would be even better if it works passively on anyone who wants to cause you serious harm.

You only need the power of >friendship and the plot armor a hack on the level of mashima gave you.

The canon solution is punching his mind really, REALLY hard.

>Someone creeps up behind you.
>You remain unaware.
>The next thing you know is you hear a moan and 'stuff' spraying over your back.
There would be some downsides to that.

>The true story behind the biblical flood.
>>Noah, you nee to build an Ark. Gaea got thirsty

>Your enemy orgasmed so hard that the fluids pierced through their pants
Truly, the mightiest of magics.

Hey, don't underestimate the power of friendship. Apparently Maka can kill Asura in one punch by being brave enough. That's right, that 600 CP capstone lets you take down one of the most powerful of the Great Old Ones with one punch, man

That seems like you would just need to increase the range of it then.

We got anything else like 'Conqueror of the Sun' which would get rid of any racial weaknesses we have? I know we have others that can weaken but I cannot think of any besides the one I mentioned that gets rid of it entirely.

No lvl 1000 Werewolf getting taken down by a scrub with silver butterknife.

pastebin.com/sipkRm5Y

How can I get Noctruna as a companion on the Crypt of the Necrodancer Jump ?

No sell from Tsukihime will do that.

Drom the thumbnail, it looks kind of like doc scratch picking a fight with swole parcel mistress + queen's ring.

There was a vampire jump... I think it was Blade? It had a perk like that. I think.

any perks/powers that let you swap people bodies around? could be quite useful in a fight, and hilarious for general trolling of people

I'm not sure if you misunderstand how chains start or if you are knowingly doing something a bit different; either way, I'm liking you writefagging.

Theres an item in Buffy and a Power in Charmed that switches Powers (as the setting defines them) between people.

>you
*your
I really need to check my posts before sending them.

Have you ever empowered other people acting as their source of power? Being through exaltations, becoming a god to grant divine magics or other methods. Who was the champion that you were more fond of?

That jump really needs to be redone. It's trash.

Tell me of your needlessly complicated Keikakus.

Are the vampires in blade dead or just infected ?

I use to do it a lot though less so nowdays. My favorite manner of empowering people is via potions, almost any magic I have can be made into a potion and a few tech things can too thanks to nanobots son of course you have to convince the person to drink the lukewarm blood colored viscous fluid, but thats easy when you prove it works.

>Have you ever empowered other people acting as their source of power?

Have you seen what I do in kamen rider? mainly I make more kamen riders to fight for justice, hell I even have a race of first circle demons who act as driver belts.

>Who was the champion that you were more fond of?

Surprisingly enough Tohog The Joker he was one of the Uruks I redirected towards justice in middle earth: shadow of Shadow of Mordor, as kamen rider Bio.

>I even have a race of first circle demons who act as driver belts.
Oh, like the bat drivers from Kiva. Nice.
Hope you made them so they don't use those stupid whistles, though.

They are alive, and not all of them are infected. "Pure bloods are born-vampires, offspring that were conceived between two turn-blood or born vampires."

There are much more classic Showa style meets Gigeresk Shaping,coloration and lines. Think Kamen Rider Black RX meets Shin meets a Xenomorph. Their abilities are Mostly physical enhancement, but with some spirit charms for attack,willpower and defense. and they have no gimmicks, just a high baseline

Dammit. There goes my Hamon strategy.

They're still weak to sunlight, senpai. Just Sunlight Ripple the fuck out of them.

Hamon would work fine, a UV light works pretty well, and Hamon is more effective at replicating the power of sunlight than that.

Just wait till you go to Twilight

Could I blind them with their own sparkles?

...Probably.

Is there any jump that offers cheap shapeshifting? Something around 200 CP.

No. They're pretty much killing machines made of diamond and angst. They'd still be able to hear and smell you, which would be more than enough for them to find you before their eyesight kicks back in, if it ever even left.

No, but get yourself some potent telekinesis and pyrokinesis from somewhere. Because apparently you can't just light them on fire, you have to rip them to pieces first, though they burn super fast if you do. You'd also need super speed reaction times as well though, because they are bullshit fast too.

Do any of you think that Hamon could do something about them ?

depends how much shape shifting you want,But marvel has some pretty solid shape shifting for 250

I didn't realize Amplified had left Early Access. I'll snag it soon and work on struggling my way through it after I finish the Divinity Jump. I'll likely revamp the whole Jump to include Amplified. It needs a bit of touching up anyways.

Probably almost entirely useless.

wut?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Why ? they are undead and Hamon affect the Undead with Maximun efficiency, making you the bane of any Necromancer around.

It works on undead in jojo because the undead are weak to the sun.
Twilight vampires aren't weak to the sun.
And "while Ripple energy is strong enough to smash through rock and brick, it is unable to smash through stronger substances like iron or steel." So don't expect to use its physical power to do anything, either.

How about Hercules strength perk with Hamon infused fist to the face ?

Unless you have super speed, you're fucked, mate.

X-Men plus many other perks.

>Getting one shot by fucking Dipper of all people

Sad!

How are items supposed to work. Do you get them back at beginning of each jump unless origin jump says otherwise?

They're weak to fire, but they can only be burnt after you rip them to pieces. The author even insists they could tank nukes, though that isn't shown anywhere in the books so I'd discount it, but it does explain part of what the fuck she was thinking.

No, but that's a very common house rule, because without it items often aren't worth buying over perks.

That's a setting I'm applying Unreliable Canon from Alt-Chain Builder to, because that's retarded.

That would be Fanon > Canon, since you're making the world more sensible, imo.

Point.

They do show though that you have to rip them to pieces before you burn them though. It comes up at one point in the forth book, you can't just light them on fire, but if you tear one to pieces fast enough and them hit them with fire you can apparently burn one of them faster than other vampires can react.

Do cp bought bardos require mania to sustain themselves? What if I fuse the bardos with non-bardos dimensions?

build for Battle Action Harem Highschool Side Character Quest
(No SV, you are the Waifu)

>>pastebin.com/znxz59vk

>autistic

Maybe. He was gullible, naive, depressed, and prone to taking everything personally, though.

Really, Timmy's inquisition found the perfect target. Someone who would take everything said at face value, had some actual skeletons in their closet that even they had forgotten about, and wasn't aggressive or jaded enough to really strike back.

Stack the increasing frequency of emotional breakdowns with this and you get someone who would feel like the entire thread pretended to be his friends for two years just to backstab him later. Entirely legitimate grievances that could have been addressed separately and maturely got mixed into the whirlwind smear campaign and every attempt at compromise got rebuffed. It's easy to see why he left, it just wasn't worth it to stay anymore.

The whole thing is sad, really. A lot of things will go unfinished or unmade. He mentioned having plans for Nexo Knights, and if it was anything like Chima it would at least be passable. Ninjago was getting a massive overhaul, but now nobody'll ever bother to update it. Age of Empires III will literally never be finished. That we got Battleborn at all is a miracle, and nobody's going to touch Sonic SatAM for fear of being crucified.

Admittedly, Dipper probably had a few journal pages on Gems, given the drawbacks. Also, Dipper fought the triangle god. Don't fuck with Dipper.

>triangle god
>the current Diamond Authority logo is made of three triangles
>Bill is literally the pyramid from the dollar bill

youtube.com/watch?v=sahAbxq8WPw

At that point the Harmon is irrelevant.

Yeah, gotta say, I just read the last post of that guy, and he seems like he's got some issues. Reminds me of bancho in a way. It was probably the best of him that he left.

>the best of him that he left.
Do you even grammer?

Oh, you. Trying to start fights again. You naughty little asshole. You go into your corner and stay there until you're sorry.

Frankly if we were missing specific makers, the state of future content would be in major disarray considering baggage or sheer mental fatigue is commonplace

Your bait is as disgusting and obvious as it will be effective.

>shitposters are idiots
Are you surpised, user?

You aren't being clear here. What's your point? Do you even have any or are you just trying to provoke people with your incoherant shit?