HOLY SHIT WORLD IS GOING TO IMPLODE

I've been waiting for that for over one year. BTC is going to die, long life to the new king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see them degrading themselves like that.

>binance
>listing literal godfather 'meme' coin

Why the fuck they just removed the post?!?!?! I am not the only one seeing it, am I?

That's explained why the sudden pump.

I think they posted by mistake

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Doge has always been King. The memes are just to keep wall st. away. Merry Christmas all. The year of the Doge will be soon upon us.

are you people 13 or something?

Oh my holy mackerel.

If this is true, you guys are about to see a crypto show unlike anything you can even imagine. This is shit that your grandkids will be reading about in their history books.

doge is on polo and bittrex why woulb binance have such a big impact

One word: China

2018 year of the dog

Population of over 1.3 billion

You really think these gooks are going to buy a meme coin enough to drive up the price just because their fucking fairy tale folklore says it's the year of the dog?

yes desu.

yes. year of the dog will then be known as year of the doge

nice, just bought 100k

Yes they will and everyone has smartphones there, can store in their phone wallets for trade, DOGE entry price is very inexpensive, win win win I'm telling you.

THIS CANT BE REAL
THIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REALTHIS CANT BE REAL

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ITS A JOKE. IM READY TO GO ALL IN RIGHT NOW ON CRYPTOPIA

It isn't

Is it a true meme coin?

Seems they're focused on marketing and fast transacting, same niche as BCH and LTC.

l o l

Why why why didn't I back up FUUUCK!!

OP. IM GOING ALL IN ON THIS IF YOU TROLLING IM COMING AFTER YOU BITCH

I SOLD ALL MY DOGECOINS FOR A MEASLY PROFIT WHEN IT WENT UP 1 SAT WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

HDD analysis here I come, that 88k I want back.

You underestimate the power of Doge meme.

doge has been around for years,

it's the original alt coin.

good thing i have 400k

holy shit you are right lmao doge is gonna explode

We should honestly try shilling a coin like crazy once and see if it works.
Create a few good photoshop images and spam Twitter in a combined effort.

faggot

OP still hasnt responded since making the shill feelsbadman.
i wonder how 50 minutes could pass without biz even noticing this in the first place?

Because it's fake?

I just rushed to buy 20k doge on cryptopia at 66 sats and its already to 70 sats lmfao. what the hell is going on is thos even real?

First post every time. fuck you shill doge is a great coin. Its the OG bossnigger u fucking pajeet go hang yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0