Play in the same 5e campaign for years

>play in the same 5e campaign for years
>level 15
>piss off the bbeg
>no, really piss him off
>like, one of our players murdered his waifu
>we ruined his chances at gaining influence legally through intrigue
>we snuck into his house and took a fucking shit on his bed

Now let me explain some things. We're really attached to both the campaign world and all of the characters in it. There's waifus, I am not joking one of our players comissioned some artist to draw art of a fucking npc. We spent six months building and defending a village. We knew all of their names intimately.
we helped rebuild a dwarven city aboveground and shit
we taught the elves the value of industrialization and modernized their civilzation
we pacified the undead legions in the north and sent them back to an eternal slumber
then the bbeg has been fucking ruining us
the last like
five sessions, it's been him just fucking ruining everything. he legit made one of our players cry because her character was in lesbians with one of these npcs and he left her flayed corpse on top of her

its fucked. this dm is fucked. im pretty wasted. how's your campaign bbeg?

dont drink and post user, go to sleep

>Murder the BBEG's waifu
>BBEG flays one of your waifus alive and leaves her corpse on top of you.
You reap what you sew faggot.

I wish I could invoke emotion like that in my games. Your GM sounds like he knows what he's doing.

You are level 15, you can afford resurrection. For that matter, BBEG can also afford resurrection.

>>we snuck into his house and took a fucking shit on his bed
But why?

>Murder his waifu
>Take a shit on his bed
Damn it's almost like you guys have earned having your lives ruined. May all your NPC waifus die like the loves of any good adventurer.

>murdered his waifu
>ruined his chance at gaining influence
>shat on his bed
>Surprised that the BBEG spends every waking moment plotting your downfall.
Supervillains have stuffed women in refrigerators for less user.

You deserve it.

He who struketh first against a peaceful waifu will reap what he sow. Not cool user, not cool.

This just in: Frogposter decides to suddenly be an asshole and is shocked that there are repercussions

I like the picture, especially the idea of wearing hats, to emphasize what role i play. Gotta do that for my game as well.

>frogposter
>bbeg

ugh.

BBEG is in the right, desu.

>he left her flayed corpse on top of her
I mean you're players in a D&D game. If that wasn't the result of a lost combat or something, that's some railroady tragedy bullshit. Taking agency away from players to teach them a moral lesson in a game about playing fantasy superheroes is retarded.

Reap what you sow yadda yadda also don't drink and post.

Sounds like a good villain.

You fucked with him so now he fucks with you.

how does one pronounce waifu?
ive always been saying it way-foo
sometimes i hearpeople say it why-foo
i like the first one better, it sounds softer and nicer

It's wife-oo.

>BBEG

Ugh.

The second is correct. It's engrish from azumanga daioh.

You guys still got a chance for the runback