ANOTHER ATH!

HOLY FUCK BRAHS THIS IS MAKING ME A FUCKING MILLIONARE

7.3$

NIGGA WE MADE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@trafalgar/what-is-tau-my-only-other-crypto-investment
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmtym/watch_out_for_icon_icx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's only the beginning

HIGH DEMAND HIGH VOLUME BUY NOW THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY GET ON BEFORE IT REALLY TAKES OFF

its updated on CMC it seems

2 billion marketcap, barely even into the top 20s?

holy shit this shit going plenty of room to grow

FUCK YA BUDDY .01 WE FUCKING MOONING HARD AS A MOTHER FUCKER I AINT SEEN THIS IN AGES

I only got 165 of these. Atleast tell me I'm going to make $5k in a month or less ;_;

is it too late for me to git in

user i only could afford 50, i got in at 3 bucks :(

just wait for boscoin. i mean, you could try to ride the pump but be very careful

Don't be greedy, user. If the current trend continues (and it would be a miracle if it does, it will most likely slow down or drop down a bit periodically), I'd hope for $10-12 in the next 2-4 weeks. But maybe we get lucky and good news keep rolling in, a new exchange coming, it's now listed on CMC, so who knows? Maybe $15-20 are achievable. Which would be massive, massive growth for this new coin.

>inb4 measuring in fiat

Yeah 10 is probably the top. It would put in the top 10. It's not going to overtake litecoin.

Coin #5 Next Year Q1 or Q2

cmc is wrong. it's 3.2 billion cap

this coin is going to 10x, i just needed 1 more 10x to reach 1mil i have 100k just went all in i cant believe this i actually made it

Well done user
This is definitely the best mission to be on.
$20 easy
may even go $50 by end of jan

I'll see you on the moon hoes

im so sleepy, but i cant sleep like this

i'll either be up 30% or down 30% tomorrow

get in now seems crazy but i'm tempted

I dont understand why people DONT measure in fiat. I dont even know why we're calling USD and shit fiat. pointless words makes things complicated

personally i think btc will be over 50k next year. I measure in stats to stack my btc and be able to get more gains for when i cash out in fiat

Bought at 5150 sats, how fucked am I?

in one day, at least 6500 sats

Imagine being this BIG of a brainlet. Thinks measuring in fiat is appropriate.

How do sub 10 IQ retards like you even manage to figure out how to buy crypto?

>be me
>2 hours ago
>get scammed 7.1k in icx
>say I got scammed in an icx thread
>strategic whale investor offer to help
>asks me to post my eth address
>get my hopes up
>nothing
>realize strategic whale investor was probably the original scammer who took my money and then my last bit of hope

why are people so awful to each other guys

You gucci nigga keep holding

Yeah, thought that I hodl at least 1-2weeks. But if this is like ETH....

I measure in Bitbean. Git gud faggot

to the niggas that bought in at ICO, how did you find out about it?

Because the price of the coin is determined by BTC's price.

If BTC is worth 7k when you buy it and the coin is worth 10 satoshi and then the coin goes to 20 satoshi without bitcoin moving then you have made a good trade and double your money

However, if BTC goes to 15k after you bought the coin and the price of the coin goes to 9 satoshi you'd have made more if you just kept your bitcoin and never bought the coin.

This example is simplified, but I'm just trying to point out that because there's no direct way to trade this coin for fiat you shouldn't be measuring it in fiat

>this is what corecucks unironically believe in

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@trafalgar/what-is-tau-my-only-other-crypto-investment

Agoras boys, another ICONX moon mission imminent in the making.

Are you seriously that stupid? I don't have any BTC but it's how it works. If BTC drops in value and your coin stays the same or doesn't go up in at least equal value that BTC went down with, then you lost FIAT

alot of people just throw a couple of ethers into every single somewhat decent ico they see

i did it a few months ago, but i stopped when shit began to dip heavily below ico price

its hard to imagine you would have over 60-70 ethers now just with a 1 eth contribution

the best i managed to flip was 5x lmao

hey that was actually me trying to help you "prove" but i realised it's a binance wallet so dunno how now

how to i get in on this?

I'm sadly not one of them, but I'd guess they follow sites that inform about ICO's and then do some research to see if it's a promising project. A Google search for "upcoming cryptocurrency ICO" or the like should probably yield results.

buy some ICX on binance

Should i keep waiting for the dip

A good exchange will convert and display automatically. Let's just face it, it becomes increasingly unlikely that BTC will be the currency of the future, and especially on Veeky Forums most people are just investing in these coins, not actually planning to live the rest of their lives with BTC in some e-wallet, especially not with this volatility. Most people only use it to cash out into fiat, and then use THAT money, so there really isn't much of a point to refer to an epileptic middle coin that shits its bed periodically.

this is the dip have oyu been reading

the dip is now bruh, anything around or below 50k sats

Dip is here, already punched 01k on the eth pairing. this time it will space launch into the next zone

$8 by tomorrow night boys

Lol i bought at 880 sats then panic sokd at 1100 after the ico people started dumping. Now i really regret sellng 70 coins at 2 bucks lol.

Guys I have 2 litecoins, should I buy this with them?

only if you want 10 litecoin in a week or two

Not sure how to feel about all the shilling on Veeky Forums you guys are the worst that could happen to a coin, all these newfags wanting 100% now
30% in the next 10minutes or drop, ridiculous how ignorant some posters here can be.
No x10 happens overnight they all take at the very least a few weeks, average is 3-4months
U have to time a coin perfectly to get a x10 in leas than a few weeks literally just luck, even ICOs take months to give u x10 average 3-4months.

*dumps 25k ICX*

Yes

Good advice in general, you're flat out wrong about Icon not being one of the coins to catch at a good time. Hence the shill

This is a moon launch to 20B +

Someone just bought a whale's entire 12k sell wall, holy shit

It's me the guy who told you anything under $10 is a steal to remind you that you're still early.

>sing up for Binance (superior crypto exchange)
>move ETH, BTC whatever u have to binance
>buy ICX
>hold for a couple months
>x10 profit

Now give me sauce on that chick

>whale
>$100k
lol

Because you're gay lmao
Someone promised me like 300,000$ worth of ARK if it hits like 150$ or something. I can't even remember. Not like I'd actually hold my breath for either of those happening.

Bruh, thats a fish level wall.

Not saying is not, I do believe ICX will be the next Neo. But people need to fucking chill
>why won’t it break 7$ usd!!!!!
>has gone up 60% in the last 24hours

I mean come on.

It doesn't matter what the future holds, if you're here to make the most possible amount of money you'd have to go by BTC for not until there's USD markets

Yo faggots, what's the market cap? It can't be less than 2b as listed on CMC

in a couple of months

It's slightly above that I think

>HIGH DEMAND HIGH VOLUME BUY NOW THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY GET ON BEFORE IT REALLY TAKES OFF
sounds like something someone would say when they're looking to sell.

mfw brainlets dont understand market cap is accurate as alot of tokens are locked up for 12months . LOL fkn braindead biz

see you in lamboland

Yeah 400m is still to be released and I read somewhere that 18% is for the devs and some are still being burned because some didn't verify their KYC during ICO

got scammed how?

price is crashing lmao

The retard gave a stranger his private keys

you dont sell when everyone is still shilling

that's probably what I would say when trying to get out early

comparing link to a pajeet coin, this will continue to gain until main net launches in a few weeks, then it'll hit korean exchanges and will never be under double digits again.

In 2018 when you realise you missed getting in on icon at $6, when it's $50. LOL

Reverse wedge shape alert

crashing? we are up 45%+ in 24 hours

kek, i would not define that as scammed

>tfw only have 11 bags of ICX
>have to wait until shitbase processes my transaction before I can buy more
>don't want to FOMO by the time I can buy

this shit is buying eth at $20
you're literally retarded if you miss this

I'll be ok as long as I buy in before $10, right? Right?

is it confirm that ICX listed Korean exhanges, and what is the date to that?

Is it other exhages that its confirmed that ICX listed there?

It could realistically replace ETH

no

but some user was saying the law will allow it to be listed on january 1st

didnt confirm this myself

some other anons said it will be listed with or after mainnet launch, which is meant to be q4 2017 (now)

anyone see that thread about the user that posted about a coin that mooned over like 50x or something. He posted proof and then said his next investment was going to be in icon. That thread made me go into icon at 2bucks and it has been a winner ever since.

read
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmtym/watch_out_for_icon_icx/

Tumbling down

coingecko has a list of upcoming ICOs

Found out about ICX only 2 days ago. Bought in at 0.0059 eth. Holding till it's top 5.

ETH is climbing as well, contributing to the drop, this is a good opportunity if one can guess the bottom correctly.

When will people learn to not sell ICX, even when it dips? It'll _always_ go back up, this is one of a kind coin and the potential is huge. A ton of people are aggressively accumulating.

Bottom is 6.40-6.50 would be my guess. Was stable there for quite a few hours today.

Well, it broke $7.18 on the high marks today, so it's not even that unreasonable. I wouldn't have expected that sort of rise, though.

I just want another $100 of ICX.

But after credit card and transaction fees from cex.io im left with like $70.

And now ETH/USD is up as much as ICX dipped, so is it stupid to go in on this right now?

>yellow on white
>thinking paying tons of money in transfer fees is a good deal
I'm trading in ETH, thank you very much.