Lost And The Damned creation thread!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Lost_and_the_Damned_Creation_Tables

ALRIGTHY THAN, LAST BUNCH DIED BEFORE BRIEFING ENDED, HOPE YOU SORRY LOT LAST LONGER.

NOW WHAT WHERE YA BEFORE RUNNING AWAY

(d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

The answer appears to be penal legion soldiers sir

>Penal legionars again? well, you know what they say, the more the marier. bet the survivors of the last batch will enjoy your company!

now tell me, what there the main demographic of your old regiment? who where you before the Chains of the pigs bound you to a life time of indentured servitude
(d100

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Ganger's, huh? the undesirables of society? dont worry, you sorry lot will have a place with us

now tell me, what was your homeworld like? (d100)

Rolled 23 (1d100)

oh wow, a Penal Legion filled with Gangers from a Hive City, how Original,

Now Humor me this, was it all Just City, or where there any evidence of a actual planet with actual live being there?
(d100)

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Eh, still standard, but Fair.

Now how'd they shove you into the Meatgrinder?
(d100)

It was mostly sand and dust storms sir, that and the sun

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Rolled 7 (1d100)

So you where all a bunch of average infantry foot soldier's who...
where forced to jump out of Airplaines. yep, with working conditions like that id rebel too, Oh Wait, I DID!

D100 for specialization

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Rolled 6 (1d100)

Workplace safety is a serious issue, especially when plummeting from low orbit.

Oh, so they also forced you to fight hand to hand when you guys landed? and I thought the daemonculaba had it bad...

Now this is important, how loyal where you to the Emperor compared to your loyalty and devotion Too The TRUE GODS!

(two d100's)

Rolled 98, 98 = 196 (2d100)

Nothing like falling from the sky with a machete in one hand and an axe in the other.

I hope we fight tyranids.

Rolled 70, 41 = 111 (2d100)

fuck, meant 2 d10's

reroll.

Rolled 6, 6 = 12 (2d10)

Undisciplined.

Alas, I Fear that you Are Loyal to us as you where Loyal to the Emperor. Youll be kept on a short leash with us.

Now, what type of special goodies are we going to give to you? (d100 for special equipment)

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Depends sir, how much would you trust us with?

I Trust you lot enough that I'll allow you potential double-traitors to Modifie your weaponry with anything you find, Including Demons!

now whats the Creed of the Regiment?

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 24 / 6 / 3 / 1 [Up

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Still Loyal to that Dustbowl of Planet? you people are weird.

Well than, everything checks out. I'll attach your group to a (D100 for allies)

Dedication to home sir, first and foremost

Rolled 73 (1d100)

SPESS MARINES

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Well then, I need to reroll. Apparently the cultist don't trust us or some thing

one roll at a time

Re roll please.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

May as well

This is lookin good

I'll be attaching you To other Chaos Cults to aid them in Hive Citys.

Skipping Enemies, just going hard Imperium for enemies.

D100 for imperial Foe's

Rolled 32 (1d100)

fucking ayy luhmao

Hope you Fuco's can pull a cog over at the Forge World. show them Tech Priest Who there messing with!.

Before I let you Dogs loose, Remind me, what was your regiment's name?

But why sir? We're Disloyal, and I much prefer working with the Dark mechanicus

Roll enemies, fucker

Bad Company if no one has a problem with it

Give us a summary post, and this

Ok Ok, Roll for general enemies.

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Ok, were fighting Tyranids.

now whats this warbands name?

Looms like we have Tyranid Enemies

Again, if no one has an issue, the Bad Company

Ok, so in Recap

>The Bad Company is a Guard Warband who hailed from Penal Legion from a desert Hive City
>Both in there Imperial and Traitor days they favor to be pushed from high orbit straight on top of there enemys to kill them hand to hand
>There Original Planet was overrun by Tyranids and turned to chaos as a last resort
>and other Chaos Cults keep them in a Underhive killing Genestealer Cults until the Head cult need guns to when there operation gets ratted out.

Good? Good. now for the last roll of the thread, roll a d4 to see what god where devoted too.

forgot to add
>Modefy there weaponry with anything they can get there hands on. inckuding demons if there lucky

*including

should we roll for the Cult they work for or what?

hey is anyone here? we finished rolling Bad Company then everyone scrambled off.

How's about a genestealer cult?

addressed that in

Cheeky, think of that yourself?

How's about these

>Hell Divers
>War Eagles
>Blood Falcons
>Wind Axes
>Sky Swords
>Sun Killers
>Red Wings
>Black Jets
>The Jumpin' Junkies
>The Axin' Airborne

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Wind Axes it is then

Better Recap

>The Wind Axes are a Ex-Guard Regiment of Airdrop Penal Legionnaires of a Unknown Desert Hive World (someone else come up with a name)

>They Are loyal to the Chaos Gods, but they aren't going to enjoy taking orders from higher ups

>They tend to Modefy there weaponry, sometimes with Demonic Warp Energy

>As referenced before there a Airdrop infantry and prefer fighting hand to hand, silting the throat's and chopping the limbs off of there adversaries.

>they usually are called in to help other chaos cults for air support

Good? lets write fluff

Fucking
TERRIBLE
Write-up

Rolled 4 (1d5)

So they're basically the 40k version of African paratroopers turned into the Lord's Resistance Army?

Yea. know of any notable African Paratrooper divisions we can base them or what?

South African 44th Parachute division.

Effective, does fun things like send in pathfinder units to measure and mark landing zones.

The Rwandans. Specifically the Kabarebe Blitz during the Second Congo War.

there wiki article is a little light on info, but it works.

Any idea on why they joined chaos? other than there shit working conditions with the Imperium?

ok then, you write a better summery/write-up

Going with the ganger background, the prisons they're recruited from are run by an extremely powerful, religiously centered gang that functions as the Ecclesiarchy in miniature. The gang brutally enforces its control with the support of the prison administration, allowing its members the ability to act with impunity and allowing them to live in luxury while depriving other prisoners of any meager pleasures they might have. Basically a mix of one of those Mexican death saint cults, repressive church busybodies, and a violent prison gang. Since they're so powerful they round up prisoners for conscription while their members can avoid it. This lead to the Wind Axes being full of soldiers who had directly experienced theologically sanctioned hypocrisy and exploitation, creating a powder keg of religious antipathy.

>Kabarebe Blitz
Just found out about this and it seems pretty cool

lets make this and fluff it to fitt our little traitor regiments history

I like it. also ties in really well with the whole "Dosnt like to be bossed around by superiors" shtick we got with the Loyalty rolls.

mabye the tipping point for them was a failed/botched Kaberebe Blitz.

oh yea forgot about this

Seeing how Slaanesh is the latest chaos god to be birthed into existence lets go with that.

So lets throw in combat drugs and general degeneracy into the mix here.

so if Im remembering this correctly I heard that in Africa the British military would paint jeeps to be pink because it camofladged them better in the night.

seeing how these guys worship Slaanesh can the Wind Axes have a mainly pink color scheme?

did everyone go to bed or something?