GM/Player

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

There's a Gamefinder Discord!!! Click the link to join!

discord.gg/m2aKCP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
discord.gg/wRyxNK6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just to gauge interest; who'd be up for a five nights at freddy undertale crossover naruto game in fatal?

>DM or Player
DM
>System
4e
>Discord/Email
NoEyesZalgo#1547/[email protected]
>Date and Time
Sundays, Monday's, and Tuesday's.
Welcome to Sunset.

You play Greys, humanoid robots who can change their class, race, and anything else on your character sheet trough magical batteries called cores. It's set in Neon, the last civilized city in the world. Outside it's walls is The Creep, a deadly and corrupted land filled with dungeons, ruins, and the mad survivors of lost civilizations.

A video game "Turn of the Century" fantasy game in the mold of Bioshock and Fallout. The game takes place in an MMO-style world where all the stats, classes, and races are physical, in-settings things you can swap out in game.

sign me up I have a half demon half ninja elven fox princess with a 10ft katana in hot topic clothes already rolled up

DM.

Eastern US time zone, New York State, Monroe County.

Any evening except weekends.

D&D 5E, Homebrew.

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

I know someone tried to friend me and it didn't work. Try to email me instead

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
nWoD, oWoD, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Rogue Trader, Exalted 3e, Blades in the Dark, Call of Cthulhu, WHFRP 2e, Apocalypse World, Urban Shadows, and many others.
I'm open to most types of games and systems other than D&D/Pathfinder/OSR stuff, just pitch your idea to me. I'm down for solo or group games.
>Time availability
I'm busy Mondays. Otherwise I have pretty open availability.
>Text or Voice
Text, real time or play-by-post
>Contact Information
VexationOfSpirit#7981
>Additional Information
I'm a roleplayer dedicated to crafting genuine characters rather than self-inserts. My characters don't struggle in a sandbox and behave like real people with goals, relationships, beliefs, and faults. They do not infallibly act in their own best interest at all times like someone trying to win a game. If you're looking for someone to tell a story with, contact me.

What the actual fucking shit is going on in that twit?

>this is what happens when you give a schizo a smart phone

>TempleOS
>deliberately designed to be God's Third Temple
>has no ability to communicate with anything other than the user

>CIA niggers actually believe this

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Barbarians of Lemuria, Strike!
EST Weeknights mostly, but negotiable.
>Contact Info
WarWeasel#4544
War Weasel on Roll20
>Additional Notes
Just hunting for a go in some rare games I would very much like to try out.

bump

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I've played most, can learn the rest.
Most days BST evenings. (No Saturdays)
Decently familiar with all.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I just want a game that lasts more than two sessions.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I am up for any system, I liked a Dark Heresy I was in an I'm in a DnD4e and another 5e game now.
I am able to play almost any day but I have games on Fridays and Saturdays so any of the other days would be perfect! EST Timezome
I've used roll20, Skype and Discord but no longer have Skype.
>Contact Info
Issars#1735 should be my Discord
>Additional Notes
I like the freedom to make my own choices within a story, such as "rescue that village from X." "Cause a landslide that destroys X and half the village."
Not that I'd be malicious just to do it but I like finding other solutions to challenges!

>[email protected]
Serious question. Why would someone? Much more efficient for a gm to post, and look at the players who actively show interest in the game they want to run.

Some GM's don't want to sort through a bunch of wankers applying I guess? You can believe otherwise, but players do get picked up.

GMs that don't have an application process are the very same types that will either flake or have flakey players.

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Dark Heresy 2e, Deathwatch, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Only War or DnD 5e.
>>Time availability
Monday, Tuesday & Saturday nights
>>Text or Voice
Text. Might be able to jury rig an old xbox360 headset.
>>Additional Information
Would like to play with a party that knows about the deeper mechanics.

But they do want to sort through disparate posts hoping the people they contact like the idea of their game want to join, but not enough to reach out to them? Makes no sense.
That and setting a game time and seeing who is able to show up to it, is way more simple than trying to find player posts with overlapping game availability.

Not a lot of GMs post on here, has anybody had any experience with GMing for people on here?

I've considered it, but I'm not sure what to expect from people here.

I've GMed both live games and electronic. Could you be more specific with what you want to know?

People are people, some are good some are bad. Cherish the good ones, avoid the bad ones.

I wanted to GM electronically for some folks because I live in the middle of nowhere with a decent internet connection.

I just wanted to know what the community is like here on /tg's GameFinder threads.

Any memorable good or bad times that you feel accurately represent what I'm in for?

Not especially. It's just another group of people.

I'll hold you to it, be back in about 8 hours or so with a game plan. Thanks for the reassurance.

The thread tends to give a much worse impression than what you'll actually find. At least in my experience. But as others have said, there are baddies everywhere.

I'd recommend running a few one offs as filters. Ask the people you mesh with if they'd be up for future things.

I've enjoyed my games here but, in my experience, typically people start missing sessions after the honeymoon period is over and things fizzle out. Doesn't stop me from trying again with a new group.

Always have an app system to get into your game. Otherwise you'll always end up filling the game with shitters that lurk these threads and spam join on whatever campaign comes up. They'll flake within a week, or right after the first session. If not that then they'll be That Guy. By having an app process you get to weed out the idiots. And ironically, I've noticed more idiots from Veeky Forums than from roll20 applying to my games.

I need bodies for a video game fantasy 4E game, pls contact me

This, one off's and session 0's help greatly in sorting out the shitters, while simultaneously allowing you to see what players want from your game and adjusting as such!

Might as well fill this out for now

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder and 3.5e are my favorites but I have played the following: 1e, 5e, Shadowrun, Exalted, Rifts, and GURPS. But I'll try just about anything provided enough encouragement and interest. (try me)
I've got openings on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday evenings at Mountain Time (GMT-7)
I'll use anything, experienced with roll20, skype, discord, PbP, etc. I do like a little voice commentary for OOC chat if we are going to play by text.
>Contact Info
Jambo#9201 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Just looking to fill my spare time, open minded and adaptable play style. I respect and appreciate new players and do my damn'dest to help them fall in love with the genre.

Yeah, this is true. You'll get, say, a group of 5 and probably 2 will be shit, 1-2 Ok and 1-2 good. Hang on to those good ones as best you can and let the shitters go.

Hit or miss for me.

I'd GM but I'm only looking for players to playtest my homebrew stuff.

Don't let anyone in your game if they have an anime avatar, otherwise I've never had a problem

This is probably the wrong thread to ask, but does anyone know if that splatoon hack/mod of VeloCITY got started, or any information relating to it?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Dark Heresy, WFRP, Pendragon, Mutants & Masterminds
>Times available
GMT but I'm flexible.
>Text or Voice/Method of Play
Text game using discord/roll20
>Contact info
Scrutineer#1387 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Looking to run a story-heavy solo game. Single player. Party of one. That's you. Can involve lewd stuff if you're into that.

A solo game? What kind of crazy shit do you have in mind

Lewd shit presumably

Something involving a necromancer no doubt

Maybe it's to learn a system?

I've got a range of different ideas, but it depends on the player's preference - happy to talk about it on discord, if you like.

It's an optional extra. Not the focus.

You're willing to do Pathfinder, so I assume you're at least familiar. you willing to change to d&d 5e?

I've never played any D&D 5e, not all too familiar. I could consider it.

Honestly, if there's questions, hit me up on discord, it'll be easier to keep track that way.

Tempting...

What's the worst that could happen?

>Looking for a text game for weeks
>First one is a solo PF ERP campaign

Hey I am from Ludum Studios, a TTRPG Discord Server, we are looking for both players and DMs. We accept any skill level. There are multiple games running every day of the week as well as server wide events (Movie Night, Board Game Night, etc.) The games range from DnD 5E, Shadowrun, Apocalypse World, Deadlands, SWRPG, and so many more! So come join and check us out!

discord.gg/wRyxNK6

>The games range from DnD 5E, Shadowrun, Apocalypse World, Deadlands, SWRPG, and so many more!
Literally no good games

See this is more suspect than the idiots in this thread and I don't know why. Evil you know I guess.

I'm tempted to run a Dogs in the Vineyard game but I find that game does weird things to people and they either go total murderhobo or Judge Dredd levels of JUSTICE.

I did find a GM here, he's kind of crazy and super anal, but he has redeeming moments and generally does a good job running the game

Found my GM some three years ago.
The group we made has just grown and is still together today and are around twelve people who chat, talk and make games.

So yes, I'd say you can find good people. Though some have come and gone to, but only once was someone kicked out.