Yes, and add the following text:Where do you see this kucoin stuff in 2 years...

yes, and add the following text:Where do you see this kucoin stuff in 2 years? I just dumped my entire autism disability check on it
linkedin.com/pulse/how-kucoin-could-make-you-retire-2-years-teri-elaine/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ya'll wanna start a referral chain? Use mine: 1QwKJ

Then drop your referral code in this thread so that someone else uses yours.

This shit is gonna be the next binance. They're adding XRB and some other moon-worthy coins soon.

1RcP3

next person use mine

1RRMy

Love it.
How long can we go

> yes, and add the following text:
You Cuckoiners are pathetic.

Sage

hey pajeet you weren't supposed to add that first part: "yes, and add the following text" that was an instruction from your master
>kuckcoin fags should at least hire more competent pajeets if you want to keep your shitty coin propped up much longer

Check cryptobeaks video on it and try not to get too hard
youtube.com/watch?v=zGtH11r7R8g

It's my favorite exchange. First one I signed up to to buy alts.

E40Xzc

Honest opinion: Returns on Coss will be far greater than Kucoin, especially when Coss enables Fiat gateway.

+1

there is literally no reason to use Kuckcoin over COSS

Use? Right now, maybe. But holding Coss makes much more sense.

Kucoin will easily go 3x-4x. Growing every day looking at the volume. So many jealous coss cucks here.

Poor cossies, their exchange hasnt grown since it first started and their devs dont add any pairs for them ever. I honestly feel bad.

Also all the coss threads get raped by that one guy who posts the dividend calculation; the coss people never have a counter lmfao

1Rvdr

Enjoy the ride on ICX lads.

come on guys, make a coss thread so that the bot shows up and shuts you down with math HAHAHAHHAHAHA

1Rdtc

lets do this biz bros. etheremons first. kucoin next. lets make it together :)

Link to dividend calculation...?

KuCoin devs are good, and I think it's gonna be a huge exchange for 2018.

1JPNH

Make a thread with "coss" in its body and a picture of the coss logo. I think its a bot or something but a kucoin guy shows up and posts how much more profit you make with kucoin than coss.

ref code: E3dHff

sitting comfy with 1k KCS and some PRL

which is retarded because he bases his value on coss' current volume when it hasn't even fully launched yet

Been using KuCoin since it launched. If anyone has questions about the interface or how it works let me know.

Referral Code:

E3d7sG

hey just signed up using your code :)

to keep this train going, my code:

1Rx2x

Green ID and dubs ftw.

I'll provide some experience in return comrade.

Watch for newly announced kucoin coins that are only listed on etherdelta. Becuase etherdelta is such shit people pay more on the kucoin exchange for the initial buy in faze. You transfer in coins you got cheap from etherdelta and immediately sell them on kucoin for gainz.

Also, be careful about sending out of the exchange, It will take transfer fees out of the sent amount without warning, and can fuck up things like shapeshift. I have 300$ in ETH I'm on day 4 of waiting to be returned to me from shapeshit.

You get payed for being an autist?

keep the chain alive guys
1RQtf

Just signed up using someones code, do me do me
1a1wh

niice, cheers for the advice bro.

fuck, i already signed up without seeing this thread.

broke as fuck on this christmas so i appreciate if someone could sign up with my code

1Rubc

merry christmas

Keep it going!

1M73a

>literally copy and pasting your shill text from the discord

fucking idiot delete this thread

1RyPJ

thank you my fellow Veeky Forumsraelies