Sell me this man

Sell me this man.

got em!

Me and my fellow whites are infinitely better offwith Trump than under crooked hill. Don't care to sell you shit normie.

I love this man. I will die for this man

The world seemed like it was getting a bit complicated, and people were saying scary shit like we were fucking up the environment and living unsustainable lifestyles and that we weren't automatically god tier despite being white men.

Then Trump came along and fixed everything by ignoring all those problems, which empowered us to ignore them too. I owe him everything for simplifying the narrative enough that I don't have to change my behavior at all.

He's my president. I supported him from the very beginning when nobody else believed. I will continue to support him and he will win a second term.

You can have this cheeto fuck for free

t. 56%

Praying for gainsz, who does this remind you of?

pretty shitty desk tbqh desu

but im glad there's a man behind the desk, and not a woman

not a fan of trump, but he was the lesser of two evils desu

Say OP can you place Donald Trump on this paper right here

>Supply and demand mother fucker

Aruguably the best president we've had rhetorically in over 40 years

TOP KEK

t. Jewish cuckservative

He has a ways to go to beat Ronnie, but He is closing fast.

Basically you are a retard if you dont support trump for his military and economic policies. DYOR but i can tell u as a veteran and patriot that trump is the real deal and is taking on the globalist head on.

You can't afford this man.

I mean compared to the dumb fuck obama. Trump looks a lambo on the moon.

I am watching trains unload shitloads of tanks on the Russo / Ukranian border. Just an fyi.

>white men are bad

yeah no. you're brainwashed like a cult member and you dont even realize it.

Care to slightly "elaborate" if possible?

K, I'm sure you make reasonable and informed decisions with those critical thinking and information comprehension skills.

Ronnie gave amnesty to illegals and permanently turned California into a blue state. I don't know why you morons worship him so much on the faux-right.

I like him so far in the ways that matter.

crypto to crypto tax you literally cannot sell this traitor

McAfee is going to namedrop DJT on Twitter tomorrow. Buy before the pump, whales are already starting to accumulate!

He is living proof that American democracy still kind of works since the media did everything in its power to elect its predetermined candidate (including throwing Bernie under the bus) and we still got him in. I couldn't care less what his actual policies are, I elected him because hew was obviously artificially propped up as a foil to elect Hillary and we had our pyrrhic victory by actually electing him. I hope he redeems all their crocodile tears and lives our their "anti-fascist" fears and just starts hanging journalists and transexuals in public squares before crowds of 900lb evangelical Christian Walmart shoppers cheering raucously and irrationally.

His election is still the greatest political event I have ever witnessed. Our president is a bulbous reality TV show host with a thirst for power he doesn't even care to hide because people love him for it. Now we've been blessed with the chance to watch our legacy clown politicians and journalists fill their diapers month after month chasing down increasingly baseless accusations against him, embarrassing themselves and revealing their absolute impotency to any and every American people still watching them. The latest was, what? That he said Nigerian immigrants should "go back to their mud huts?" I hope he actually said it! That would be hilarious.

I voted for Donald Trump to cause pain and suffering to anyone who doesn't find our country an absolute joke and find him the perfect punchline. I would follow him into Hell, laughing all the way.

Also, our Middle Eastern kill count is objectively down and our stock market is doing great because at least we don't have a lecherous inhuman personification of evil molded by the political system in office anymore.

If you thought George W was hillarious just wait till you see Donald Trump!

This man gets it. Stop falling for Jewish tricks, most of the "issues" aren't even issues at all.

Jesus you're a fucking moron

no u

>Thinly veiled /pol/ tread
Huh, neat.

lol pathetic yet amazingly hilarious that his fan art exists

It's true. He trusted the Democrats and they didn't do what they agreed to do. Never trust the left. Never believe anything they say.

The Media didn't want him to win. REALLY didn't want him to win.

You will all be redpilled eventually

Check

Em

No I won't. He's okay, but he was the lesser of two evils this election.

I'm indifferent about him.

Great argument dolt.

If you have investments in industries which couldn't churn as much profits as they could because of regulations, he's your man. If you support him because of "teh luls", you're retarded.