Are we gonna be ok?

This looked promising earlier today but is downtrending a bit. ICX is probably stealing the show. Where do you see this coin going this week.

-only concern is the use case for the coin seems non existent. are people going to be getting a few of these for free when they download the app in the future? if so that would kill the value, but then you gotta wonder why would they get listed on an exchange in the first place if that was the case

we're fucked bro but im going down with the ship before i sell. im stubborn

Just buy the dip

i fucked up and bought at 15600 yesterday so im kinda considering suicide at this point

I literally have no idea what could bring the price up lol

I sold ICX for this.

Whales need to 5x their ICO money, so just wait. ezmoney

I dumped mine earlier in the day.
this shit is for the birds

I sold at 17100 and bought back in at 14100
Pls go back up lel

this is a complete shitcoin. I dumped my ICO bags at 2x

everyone who was all cheery about it in those threads the other night knew full well this was just a quick pump n dump

sell now and buy ICX or something good. Market cap is way too high. You can't even use the tokens for anything right now lmao

o we get BNB free when we use binance?
Are the banks receiving XRP for free when using the Ripple system?

Then why on earth would BRD be given for free to users of the wallet?

the whole incentive to use the currency is to save on fees, they won't need to incentivise it any further.

Fwiw i sold all mine about an hour ago but it definitely has a future. gonna look to buy back in eventually.

This

Also, it's not on CMC yet, should be close to top 100 when they properly set up the Circulating Supply

yea this is what im banking on plus ios app already, roadmap looks good, charlie lee advisor

Oh shit. I think ill throw 1 eth into it

and that's the hilarious part. You can't even use the tokens on their app right now yet this shit already has a 100m market cap

Pretty bullish on this, might consolidate until tomorrow for the next wave. It really is coinbase 2. 1mil users

I bought about 51 bread at 1.80. Where do we see it getting too?

Dang that sounds like about 100 other coins

it was 17500 sats before, looked like it was gonna go wild. yeah some ICO people cashed out but the dip really hasn't been picked up

clearly they are going to update the app

I was telling everyone to get out before 2.50. no way this could go near the price of the binance coin, but nope they were like:

5-10 dollars EOY

BNB is for people trading altcoins all day. Breadwallet is for normies who wanna get their first bitcoin. Not a whole lot of transferring.

I don't see it jumping a whole lot, but maybe I'm wrong.

this. gonna hodl to get out