You missed ICX and ADA.. Agoras is your last chance

Listen guys, I am being genuine here.
I just found out about this project and have been filling my bags with it. It's called Agoras AGRS

It uses a revolutionary language called Tauchain. I won't even bother shilling it, because I don't understand fuck what it means, I just know that it is fucking revolutionary.

They have been in developing this code for 3 years and just released their alpha working code with the white paper scheduled for the next two weeks.

Here are some articles about it, if you spend some time researching this,you will know it is the best time you ever spent.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@trafalgar/what-is-tau-my-only-other-crypto-investment

steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

Seriously, I have never seen such a fucking intelligent discussion in the comment section for a long time.

Ohad himself said tauchain will be something you can't live without while bitcoin and ethereum won't be missed if it disappeared one day.

Good luck out there guys, AGORAS AND ICONX TO THE MOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

idni.org/blog/generalized-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is this shit, it pumed like crazy alrdy

was gonna say the same

This coin will blow the top 10 coins out of the water, if you are a risktaker you invest in this one.

>AGRS posting
What year is this?

This has to be smart money accumilating right now. This is barely being shilled/mentioned ANYWHERE and seems like a really big deal.

When mart money buys, they don't talk about it.... Seems like that's what's happening.

Delete this you fucking 12 year old faggot

Agoras and their tau language was always meant to be a revolutionary project. The hype just died down since they have been quietly developing for a long time.

8 Days ago, the main developer just released a working piece of ALPHA code on github. This caused people to fomo back into the project.

The white paper will be released this week or next week as well. The hardest part is done, 2018 and beyond will be the year of the tauchain.

OP, read the link.

This sounds like some next level terminator shit. Will buy some coins and stash it. Thanks for the tip.

How much should I invest to get a lambo?

Good fucking job OP, tell the biztards so you can get a little bit of a pump, and it will dump after just fucking up the market, you're retarded honestly

You should look at the value of bitcoin, this will be more than that.

What is your problem? This whole idea is revolutionary and it deserves more awareness, especially now that the code has been released.

Is that some weird love child combo of Roger Ver and Staya Nadella?

>>Fucking kek

there is a reason people dont shill coins on biz......
you are causing speculative growth before the release of any whitepaper or working product

Where can I buy this coin besides bittrex (doesnt let me sign up)?

You see posts here all the time of people saying they missed this and that. Let's just give them an opportunity and see whether or not they are able to filter out the treasure from the junk.

icx is just beginning you fucking retard

I know I got in ICX as well at 8 k satoshi, and it will keep on mooning.

But believe me when I say AGORAS will blow ICX out of the water the coming years, if they can deliver.

Bittrex is the only place, or directly from that guy lmao

Lucky to have caught this thread between all these shitposts

yeah. when i get a chance im going to pick a few coins

totally gonna be a white wojak today no chance of being pink, buying at these prices

It's way too next level to be understood here.
Tau will be like a factory for factories for reality mining machines.
Luckily it has only 1 market (bittrex) and they are hardly accepting new members ATM.

Really investors are hardly breaking even compared to the Btc they put In

Whats the difference between this and ICX

also just bought 50, will I make it???

you see the type of person you told OP? lul

Two completely different projects.

ICX is the samsung of blockchain and koreans will pump it so it is a guaranteed moon mission, nothing in the whitepaper stands out as revolutionary.

AGRS is a whole different kind of beast on it's own. Everything about it is unique and revolutionary if the developer can deliver.

did you just assume I'm a person?

haha you are right, let's let the thread die.
I don't think they deserve this.

I can make it easier for you, lead dev is from ISRAEL

o god stay away from this kike shitcoin

Lol. Ohad is on worse terms with this country than most people. Believe me.

My sides

I didn't understand what the fuck this is actually supposed to be and I have a masters degree in CS.

Is that a good or bad thing?

i have no idea what that bald motherfucker is babbling about. can i get one coherent sentence description please? is it a semantic engine or a programming language that treats all internet-touchable information as accessible variables?

When will y'all learn that nobody gives a shit what the coin actually does unless it enables more shady coin shit?

idni.org/blog/generalized-blockchain

So there will be a meta-language that will allow to run arbitrary proofs over code, giving assurances to whomever needs them. Ethereum gas stops being needed, as one would be able to know if a program stops or not and when.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing OP