Is it gonna happen boyz?

Is it gonna happen boyz?

Other urls found in this thread:

dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544088.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just bought an extra 28k while it's still cheap

no (shut the fuck up faggot I still need to buy more)

DELETE THIS IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

.50 tomorrow screencap this faggots WAKEY SNAKEY

pump cancelled SELL

No one talking a lot about it but this shit gonna pump

Soon...

I have finished accumulating

I’m ready sold my icx for this wicked pump coming

should i move my entire portfolio into this? seems like free money

you know there are IDs on Veeky Forums right?

Where is vergebro, still haven't got any mail from him, very nervous right now, will the pump coming?

Its consolidating and found its support level, it can only rise

It's a coin with a good idea that's ultimately broken and easily susceptible to attacks. Nobody should hold this long-term, especially since there are a few other coins that are doing a similar thing but with fixes to avoid the same issue as Burst

name the coins then, i'm genuinely curious

Vergebro said 26th, not 26th yet

Bags getting dropped

Just Hold, we have 20 hours until the Dymaxion release the big release

dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/

Weak hands, nothing unusual. They will get slaughtered

anyone else check their email..? I just got an email from ITS YA BOI VERGE, email address [email protected] (obscured so I'm not putting it out to people who don't need it.) If you were there for the threads then you know that this confirms that he is at least the same person who called XVG for us. The email's not about Burst, but that makes sense because it's not happening today anyways. So if you signed up for his mailing list, check your email faggots

Anyone calling bullshit on this has officially been BTFO

ALL HAIL /OURGUY/

i'd buy if it wasn't on shit exchanges. fuck bitrexx scammy ass site.

In that case I'm going all-in on BURST. Ty based user

Just another person with no evidence, y'all are going to get shit on by this pump and dump group.

This is exactly what Jordan Belfort did. You are the bag holders for their 45--->500 sat pump and dump. How do you not see that you are the 10x buyers.

Well that's disappointing, haven't received anything.

Any idea on how high it will get?

Can confirm you faggots better get in while the gettings good.

Pic related, believe it or don't. It's from the email

And so far I've made insane gains off his advice regarding Verge. Maybe I'll get dumped on but I've only invested the amount he made me so far. What's more likely is that you'll stay poor while I'm switching lambos daily. up2u how you handle this information

I also got the e-mail. Thank fucking fuck I signed up for the e-mail list.

What coin is he shilling this time?

I signed up for the email list, yet i have no email?

U will know in due time. I'm already up 30% on it.

Unirronically sia

The support is insane, check it.

Is fucking happening.

Shit, it sent 1 hour ago and only get to me now, goddamit i miss so much gain shit cunt fuck

Not sure what to say, except maybe you didn't have enough liquidity to interest him. I signed up with a separate email once during the Verge pump when I had less than 100 bucks to devote to it. After XVG made me insane gains I was able to check a much higher bracket on his docs form and a new email which is the one I received the newsletter on so maybe that's it.

Yup. Don't forget all alts dumped and burst is still holding at this level. Fucking moon incoming

You're not the only one, I've seen other posters saying they haven't received an email yet, be very cautious.

If he made a google doc and is mass sending why isn't everyone getting it at the same time?

1000 bucks*, not 100 lol

Different guy, but I signed up with ~5k liquidity and wasn't selected. Oh well.

this guy wants to find any excuse to keep people poor, fuck off pajeet

I signed up with the lowest option and was selected so maybe its just a first in kinda thing

search for proof of capacity or hard drive mining coins

anyone that knows anything about burst wouldnt touch this absolute shitcoin.

It could be that too who knows. I'm just guessing here. Either way, even if you didn't make the list just lurk and you'll make it in some way. Obviously be careful, obviously you shouldn't take anyones word for it when you're worried about losing out on some money, but if you've got gains you could lose without worry then why not take the chance? Anyways, Merry Christmas faggots, keep your eyes peeled because tomorrow is gonna be great.

The goal was at least 0.50c and if it sticks $1 by Q2

Cancelled for BTC bull run.

I received the email as well. Marx is being pumped tonight, also verge bro will post here in about one hour.

confirmed it was cancelled

Shit getting dumped

Not getting cancelled.. proof?

Proof?

Fucking btc take so long to confirm,

if you signed up for the newsletter you'd know

Who's this email from??? Dafaq

26th is here. Waitbig for the hammer to drop one way or the other. Just get it over with.

Don't panicsell if you have Burst, there is no word about anything being cancelled. It's dropping because BTC is booming.

this guy was even nice enough to tell you fags the coin lol. I wasn't gonna go that far. 1000% gainz though wew lad.

Smells like pajeet fud. Everything's bleeding

lol, people are still selling after BTC pulled back. It's dead.

McAfee, already tweeted about Burst on the 23, will he do it again, I don't think he will do that. So can we expect the coin to keep increasing if there will be no extra push?

burst will dump more when vergey boi posts thread about the new coin pump in 30 min

are you talking about cryptoverge?

stop fudding people faggot. there's no official word about anything, and according to ourguy the date is the 26th. If that had changed it would have been mentioned. Or don't let them fall for it so we can buy more bags cheaper. I'd rather see some faggots make it though

I was looking into this coin because I read about the Dymaxion launch. I stayed out because I then saw on here that McAfee Tweeted about it and I don't care to be in something that could collapse at anytime.

Like it just did.

whales have accumulated, moon mission engaged

get fucked pajeet, the pump is not cancelled

This, thanks marx idiots.

Has marx been pumped yet?

>like it just did
>and it's currently rising

This is my last message, follow our lord and savior or get rekt

Fucking lol.

That strategy was beautifull. Hind that busrt has been canceled and do idiots put all their money for you to grab and buy the busrt they just sold.

I wasn't sure about this PnD group, but i like them even more now, knowing that they're not a charity.

Handle fire without care, get burned.

Yeah I'm glad we got the weak hands out, filthy pajeets

It's climbing again dipwads. Vergeboi says 26th and everyone here is fucking scared. Typical biz. It's going to waver for awhile and hit it's FULL stride in the final hours as every fucking countdown does.

Inexperienced idiots.

>pajeet
Says the guy participating in a shitty PnD like a scheming street shitter.

>currently rising
lmao, yeah and your 'support' just moved down 40 sats.

Anyone know how I can be added to the subscriber list?

Every time this shit got above 50 sats it dumped. I wonder who is doing that. Oh wait, fucking whale bots.

The Dec 27 announcement from Burst "Dymaxion" will be a total gamechanger for this coin

ill never buy a shitcoin from mc affee tweets again. dgb dump burst dump verge dump so whats next?

They got legit tech though.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544088.0

it is a btc bull run frinend
hang on 2 ur coin
or short it for big dollars