Poorfags, let me give you hint

in attached chart, One coin is going to do sureshot 2-3x with in week. DYOR or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I give ETC and TRX good chances.

Must be BTG :^)

Stellar, Icon or Tron

stellar and icon

Glad I have a lot of NEO!

NEO might 2-3x in Q1 2018, so i have no idea, but neither do you

stellar the rest is garbage.

Fuck there are so many lumens out there. There's no way it super moons. Why TF did I get on that train

in since 0.08, comfy af.
also, it's a fucking spaceship rocket, how obvious is that?
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>nobody sees ICX at the bottom

stay poor pajeets

xlm moons next month

retrds, u deserve to be poorfags, its ICX, it competetor to EOS, eos mainnet launch next yr q2, where as ICX mainnet next week. its easy mcap as EOS. ICX is 2-3x from now in a week.

if you buy ICX now you're an idiot, enjoy your bags.

u got it retards, who ever saying other than ICX, deserve to be poor retards. they missing opportunity right in the corner.

Its obviously NEO you fucking ignorant faggots. You have to be highkey autistic to believe it is anything different lmao.

screencapped for next week

Its all about the market cap

nope. its easy 4 bill mcap by mainnet launch. screencap this idiot. look at EOS, ADA, they dont have any fucking mainnet launch dates, sitting above 5 bill mcap. where as ICX way superior still 3x easy from now. now look at attachment.

you guys are shilling way too hard.
i don't buy at ATH. whatever the outcome.

Qtum cause hard fork freebies

All this means is stellar needs to have 256x the market cap size it currently does in order to have the value of fucking NEO

it is VERGE.
Jack McAfe had tweeted about it, this will be massive. Best coin of all, best technique, top notch devs and solid team. Easy $5 end of year.

It has tanked quite a bit over the past half an hour. If I had any more to go all in with, I would. I'd recommend picking up a decent chunk at this point.

lol wut? their market caps are almost the same...

no probs dude. I have 30k icx. i have 4 btc sitting aside, so I thrown those 4 btc on this at 6.30$ as it is safe bet. it out perform btc for sure for at least next 10 days. on Jan first week, I am sure I get 8 btc back. get ready those 8 btc for for WAN.u idiots dont know how to play and chase tier 3 coins or chase pump and dumps. icx is fucking safe bet

I did my own research and it's BTG. While BTC and BTC fights like small kids BTG focusses on bettering itself and that's what matters in the end. I'm all in since $220

wtf is this nerd shit

That's what I mean. One neo is worth 256x the value of lumen. So in order for a lumen to be worth $60 the market cap would need to be 256x the cap of neo. Because there's so many more lumens.

Because morons love shilling 150 billion total supply coins like it doesn't make increases in market cap negligible as far as increasing the actual price of coins. If you are trading huge volumes it is possible to make small profits but the 'moon mission' will never happen. The rocket will fly very very slowly in this analogy.

nobody is talking about a 60$ lumens though.
but 2$ is quite realistic, and could be a nice ROI.

If you want to 2x or 3x, need a low cap coin, e.g., CND

Rule of thumb: if there's over a billion coins out there, you're going to get pajeeted. It's sad because poorfags keep buying into them and praying to Allah that they will go to ETH price. Then they get pajeeted and are in massive amounts of debt. It's sad, so seriously avoid that shit. Ripple is not going much higher and that is the only exception.

its 100% ICON
I'm pretty sure its getting added to coinone the day mainnet is released on the 31st

And thus my original post:

"it's never going to supermoon TF was I thinking"

these biz retards totally failed to predict though I gave enough hits, even 20 IQ people can predict that, if it not ICX why not I fuck screen cap ICX and EOS.

this fact is irrelevant

Explain or shut up.

$esp
Be there or be poor. Rocket is fueled.

guys, winner is ICX. u guys failed simple prediction. no wonder so many poorfags in Biz

I’m down with ETC (YOU KNOW ME)

But seriously does it have to be one of those? SC to 1000 Sats by next week

Irrelevant to OP 10x but not to me 100x

What is big q1 for neo?

You're actually a brainlet. Only market cap matters. Like a single iota will never be worth 1 dollar bc a million iota is worth 3. Stop looking at it in coins, brainlet

tron on friday