Coins under 10M marketcap

Why isn't there more love for sub 10M marketcap coins? Better risk / return IMO.

Shill me your coins with marketcaps less than 10M looking for more invesments.

Currently PRL, HST, & HAT

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Digitalcoin, has a long history and will moon

Less likely to solve a problem, much worse off long term hold

>better risk

shoo shoo stinky chink

already 2.5x upwith publica, when shit gets listed on trex or binance its going lunar. low marketcap low tokensupply you make your own mind about it.

ALIS is the Japanese Steem tailor-made for their market. A very active team, alpha of their app is done. they are on the NEO platform and have close ties iht the NEO founders. Really low Market cap and circulation. they are pushing a grassroots marketing campaign and having community meetups and shit. I could see it taking off in ASIA at some point and the token is only a few months old so it has plenty of room to develop.
I had a token burn not long ago and it jumped up 3x in stats from it before dropping again, the potential is there.

IntenseCoin

charlie lee get a haircut?

vTorrent
Seeders get paid with a fraction of the PoS reward. Get paid for uploading sweet content. Dropping soon. Will 100x.

Astro

SUMO. Kevin Rose has it on his watch list.

Maybe CRED, I haven't decided yet

DEVERYYYYYYYYYY

This one is close to 10m marketcap
Has issues but could make a big come back.

I bought it and never looked back, cheap. plus a guy on macafees team works for them. so

DNA, EMB, BLUE, ELIX

Fucking printing money over here

>vTorrent
so adding profitability on to an already illegal activity; how can this be expected to actually work? this seems like something that would get shut the fuck down.

from the website
>do you believe that: Self-publishing will eclipse traditional publishing?

LOL. fuck no. guess ima swerve on this one

>mcafee
Hahaha

They can't though. How do you shutdown a blockchain? Therefore massive adoption.

they don't need to shut it down, they just need to start arresting the people using it

PIX (Augmented-reality application of a crowdsourced image database as a resource for tech companies) -> HitBTC

PBL (Decentralized publishing platform with a really unique token structure) -> KuCoin

Both sub 10 mil marketcap

LMC

It's not quite under 10, but ODN just released the beta for a private messenger app built on their distributed platform. The only thing keeping it from growing is the lack of exchanges which will come soon now that it has a working product.

Ideally it will pick up traction for darknet payments giving it a solid niche and use outside of speculation.