/wfg/ - Warhammer Fantasy General: 1v1 me edition

Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Previous thread Tyrion vs Gotrek. Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xTGSZbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for humans, elves, dwarfs and halflings. Living in harmony together!

I vote Gotrek!
Also do elfs try to get their crown back?

>Harmony
>Between elves and dwarves
Yeah, not happening

>number 1 on top ten Malekith pranks

>Staring war between elves and dwarfs prank
>Gone wrong
>Gone genocide
>Everything ruined forever

Hilarious, isn't it?
Sundering was a prank too.

Gotrek wins hands down

They almost tried, but dark elves stopped them by invading Ulthuan

What is Thorgrim's tax policy?

How do beastmen numbers grow so quickly? Do their victims/beastwomen gestate quickly or do they just grow really fast compared to humans?

they hide in forests and increase their numbers.
Since most of them flee when the battle goes poorly they have all the time in the world to run away.

Pay taxes or you'll get your name into the book

Every Lord of every hold can decide his tax policy

Thorgrim believs in the right compensation for a good work. All miners and craftsmen pay him a tithe on the earnings made dealing with humans, and he oversees trade amond dwarf clans.

His own clan trades in runic objects and its prices are as exorbitant as its quality

Speaking of victims, is enslaving for that purpose still a thing in a wink wink manner or is it retconned completely? I mean the Fimir are still a thing and are going to be in Norsica, although I'm not so sure they'll actually mention them being literal rapefish in their description.

its a videogame that charges for blood so that it can get a proper rating. it will be lightly alluded to.

It is still a thing

>implying dwarfs aren't the jews of Warhammer

Discord chat about Warhammer Fantasy, catered though more to the RPG:

discord.gg/xTGSZbU

spankable

elven

asses

>tfw confederated with all dwarf factions in total warhammer and start making 300000+ gold per turn.

How was Mighty Empires? The 1990 Strategic game, not the 2007 release?

I love my Warhams, but after digging out my Battletech Battleforce box and playing the strategic level campaign there, I want the same thing in a Fantasy setting and Google told me this existed.

>beastwomen gestate quickly
Maybe yes, maybe not, probably.

Also consider that major source of beastmen are chaos wastes where things like linear time have not that much meaning.
So last ride of Archaon could be result of millions of years of breading and mustering armies of chaos, while in Empire it was 200 years since Magnus the Pious.

So there is logical reason to say:
>ther is as many beastman/demons/maruders as plot demands
While order factions by logic(that is never used in fantasy writing) have manpower cap.

Beastmen reproduce in a lot of ways.

1.) Beastwomen. They have litters of children.
2.) Human women. They may or may not have litters.
3.) Gave children. Mutants who exhibit beastly traits are often abandoned in the forest to die or to be 'saved' by others of their 'kind.' Beastmen actually do, and have a supernatural ability to show up in time.
4.) Spontaneous mutation, the 'turnskin.' A human becoming a beastman suddenly and spontaneously.
5.) Mutant joiners. Adult humans who join warherds due to being mutants. Often they tend to mutate in beastly ways, though if they have no horns or beastly features at all they're treated as less than brays.

Chaos Dwarfs are obviously semitic, user. No one was disputing that.

but that's a man

>Sees boobs
Prove it

>54730139
>54730164
I want both these retards to shup up.

>54730185
I don't

>While order factions by logic(that is never used in fantasy writing) have manpower cap.
Which also means their numbers are what the plot demands.

Did I stutter?

user, shekels are a term often used for ancient currency. I've looked at translations of cuneiform tablets as part of a bit of museum work, and most follow that exact form.

>Which also means their numbers are what the plot demands.
That is what I said.
But chaos have quite good and reasonably unreasonable in universe justification for it, while order do not.

There are humans in the middle. Not outright killing each other and still helping via proxy is much better than how it used to be.

Humans being in the middle is exactly the only reason they are not trying to kill each other

I like Gotrek more, but Tyrion would absolutely wipe him out. Nigga is the true heir to Aenarion. He'd beat him so hard Gotrek's entire ancestral line would feel it.

Finubar, Alarielle and Aliathra tried anything they could to settle relations with Dawi.

Gotrek Starbreaker or Gurnisson?

Should clarify that I've also used the currency to refer to an amount or weight, i.e. ten shekels weight of wool, two shekels of silver. That and the repetition of the Chaos Dwarf's name and title makes it very obvious it's supposed to be Mesopotamian to me (some tablets said the name of their writer, and then included their seal at the end again, or 'in the name of the king')

>tyrion
>beating gotrek

loving every laugh

>Gotrek
>Getting beaten by hissy fit: the elf

Either. Gotrek Starbreaker's greatest feat is defeating the least competent elf king ever, and while I love Gurnisson, he's simply not on Tyrion's level.

Tyrion has no chance against either of them

I mean in 6th he didn't have a chance even against Thorgrim

You don't really know who Gotrek is and what he does do you

Well more often than not the forces of order are on the defensive in stories for that reason

>defeats a Greater Daemon of Khorne in combat - twice
>defeats a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh in combat, it runs away to avoid being banished
>defeats Be'lacuck in combat, denying him godhood

Tyrion isn't fit to brush Gotrek's pubes.

But what happens if Gotrek draws Widowmaker?

He becomes ultimate bishonen Khaine + bara Grimnir sex symbol.

That is a nice question. What happens if anyone but an elf draws widowmaker? does the curse still affect them? Could they draw the sword at all?

To answer your question, He could kill all the four chaos gods and finish what aenarion couldn't while riding a magical unicorn of destruction

So what ever happened to Brunner and Mathias Thulmann in The End Times? Also, how did C.L. Werner end up writing Deathblade and not Rise of the Horned Rat, considering how much he loves writing skaven.

Also
>Kills skulltaker for good

Actually Malekith is the true king and so despite being pure evil all elves follow him. And I thought humans were dumb.

Bretonnia cough cough

>Tyrion would absolutely wipe him out. Nigga is the true heir to Aenarion. He'd beat him so hard Gotrek's entire ancestral line would feel it.
>says Tyrion would beat Gotrek
>has no actual basis to his argument other than "muh heritage"

Didn't Brunner wound Archaon and then get chopped in half in the novel?

>So we made them think Gods of Law are real, they actually did it! Absolute madmen.

Tyrion beat Malekith multiple times and killed Mel Gibdon.

Malekith got beaten by a campfire.

You can run boy, but I'mma getchu.

Are grail knights taller than other men?

>sell potentially m dlc for other game as bonus for t game that is just and expac for the first game

How does that shake out

They fucking died like everyone else

>feed exclusively on elven breast milk
No.

They're all basically 6'3 + swole gods

>6'3"
So they're manlets.

the similarity to persian inscriptions is astonishing

It's kind of fucking intentional. Have you seen chaos dwarves?

>it's just a prank bro

you just need to buy blood DLC once

6' is hueg for high middle ages

Is it better to start as Manfred and confederate with Vlad, or vice versa.

No one cares about dumb horseniggers, their inbred chaff, nor the bitch they think is a god.

Tyrion has beaten up Malekith a bunch of times.

Malekith would annihilate Gotrek.

But where were they when the world died, what were they doing?

>Malekith would annihilate Gotrek.

Yeah, for me the biggest difficulty with dwarves is managing all the shit you have. I just turned all my coastal cities into fortresses to stop the 3-stack Norscans from immediately ruining them, while I started crusading north to deal with undedibles and chaos.

Also the mod for the Norse Dwarves is neat, I just wish it didn't have the same victory conditions regular dwarves have. I like the last-stand feel I have with them that I get when playing as Kislev.

But that goddess has fine tits and ass.

>VonShitstains

She's no god, she's some literally who? elf.
This shit is even flimsier than the cult of Sigmar.

Dude are you delusional?

Malekith and Archaon are probably the two most deadly mortals (if you can even call them mortals anymore) in the Old World. Gotrek is relatively low on the power scale, he just has a knack for killing really big monsters with bursts of superhuman grit.

So does myrmidia, and she is also a good big sister that
>lived among people
>teaches them to use their brains.

>t. Manlet VonCuckstein mad at the superiour vampire

post proofs for the research archives of Altdorf

>insult whole line
>aha, you're [member of that line]!

What else are they gonna feed the kidnapped magic shotas and lolis?

Where does Veeky Forums go to discuss lewd stuff these days?

bretonia

Non-Age of Smegmar Aenarion, Gotrek, and Tyrion ride to fight the Chaos Gods. Include Widowmaker in there, god-support, etc etc.

Who wins?

What if the Gods of Law intervene?

What if Malal or the Horned Rat intervene?

What if Sigmar intervenes?

/d/ or pathfinder general

do any of you guys have the pdf for Reaper by Rick Priestly? You know, the predecessor to WHFB

Gotrek has defeated multiple greater daemons in single combat while naked. Malekith lost to a fireplace.

Hey, Be'lakor lost to rocks. Fire is leagues above that.

Malekith survived in Warp battling slaaneshi daemons for decades.

Having sex because they're the only things able to get your crisped dick healed and hard is not battle.

If any of this is End Times, then it doesn't count at all.

I don't think even Malekith would put his graceful elven dick into daemonette.

I think there is some anti-elf-autism going on that will make him disregard whatever you might say.

>Malekith is gay

Seeing as how they alter their form to suit your fantasies, I think anyone would stick their dick into her not realizing she's that fat old lady from the Shining.

Try Kemmler, he's alright now. Not good, but alright.