Enigma - Cryptocurrency

What are your thoughts on Enigma?

it just entered top 100 on cmc, it was best performer on bittrex today, and overall I'm pretty bullish. only 75 mill circulating supply. 50% of total are being held for funding the project and shit.

Looks like a legit project with huge potential. Staff are all MIT alums. Think it will definitely have a moon once people learn about it.

soon bull run

This will be 1 bill marketcap by end of Jan.

Any predictions on what to set my stoploss for the next bull run?

steady gainz

Don't sell until it becomes on par with eth.

See realistic is this possible?! I mean I can see 10 or 20, kinda like an omg coin.. but eth or xmr?! I understand the potential of the coin, but the price to hit over 200 seems.... Unlikely.. who knows.. I may be wrong.

Realistic prediction is needed imo

Yeah don't listen to that guy. Best way to price predict in the short term is to look at what is ahead of it. Do you really think that Substratum is worth more than the most scalable, efficient means by which to do computations in a crytographically secure decentralized manner? No? Then this should be at 250m. Is it worth more than an advertising over hyped shit coin like BAT that is at 500m? Yes. Then why can't it be 500m yet? Answer: This market is retarded and that is playing in your favor as an informed Veeky Forumsraeli with the inside scoop of the next big moon mission because this coin IS NEVER GOING AWAY and thus belong in the top 50 if not more.

pajeet coin

I've 3200, sitting comfy.

See you guys in 2020.

Excellent poast.

Enigma is still one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto, even after today's moon mission. Accumulate while you still can, anons.

bought at 25600 sats
im fucked

check out the whitepages faggot, stay poor.
Coin is extremely undervalued because they spend their resources DEVELOPING A PRODUCT instead of advertising vaporware.

bullrun pt 2 incoming fellas

you'll be ok
this will hit 70k+ sats in jan

This is gonna blow up in 2018 as well with all privacy utility coins. Enigma is essentially monero+ethereum.

Just look at this way. Iota has 2 billion supply at $3 a coin. Thisbhas 150 million supply at $3 coin right now, making it extremely undervalued. This can easily reach 100$+. This project is not pajeet pump and dump and has MIT grads working on it. Not only that they have a decentralized marketplace/exchange called Catalyst which is built on the Enigma protocol.

In comparison, if verge can reach a 2bn cap without the wraith protocol and purely with hype and commuity, this has a lot of room to grow once they do a significant marketing push.

Guys, this is the last time were ever going to see ENG at this price.
When everyone gets done with their holiday activities, and sees how hard this got pumped, and sees how good of a project it is while XVG dies, it's going to get a lot of publicity.
The price is almost back down to the support level and the volume has dwindled to nearly nothing. Whales have removed their sell walls and have accumulated all the wanted to acquire.
All it's going to take is a couple more whales to be convinced this is a good hold for their portfolio, and we'll be back at an all time high with a new support level.

user, how can i buy this shitcoin?

Try ebay for competitive pricing

kek

Bought in at 16400, hope thiis is 20k by tommorow

Can it go in MEW?

it'll hit 20k in a couple of hours

due think of it this way. Big companies are good news right/ well if MIT which has almost a cult like satus for eggheads nerds etc but they make a "quality" of stuff, imagine if you will you were a company and looking to invest into a coin would you rather buy dogecoin or a coin backed by IBM, or Microsoft or maybe even the people who fucking lead the nation in techonology development.

how??? what exchange user?

Binance

Yep.

Also, for anyone looking to buy, now is the time. It's extremely oversold.

Learn about coin market cap you fucking miserable grub

Oh shit boys, a green candle bigger than any we've seen in the last 3 hours.
It's over. If you're not strapped in now, you should just go home.

>1m candle shill

Like wtf is this shit. Just fell to 14k sats. I thought we had support zone

Buy ATH, hold bags for weeks. Never change /biz.

This, unfortunately I am the retard because I knew about this coin when it was 30 cents not long ago and thought I had more time. Was it the McAfee fake tweet that brought so much attention to it?

I bought far from ath at 16k

Buying the dip right now. Corrections happen. We just went to 165% yesterday

Compatible wallet or need to store in exchange for now?