Thoughts about ICON near future?

im noob about ICX, so is it sure that there is more exhanges near future where you can buy ICX?

what is the price prediction to ICX to next weekend?

Are you sure that ICX come top 10 marketcap coin, and what is price prediction about one month to this day?

Do yo see that ICX has potential come bigger than Ethereum?

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/#charts
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943288513637761024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should sell now.
Tonight you can bet there are gonna be people taking advantage of this. Koreans are gonna pump this further but you don't know when they're gonna dump tonight. They're not gonna pass on these massive profits from ico price.

I only have like 11k, but this shit is gonna make me a millionaire

You don't think it'll hit $10 long term?

Who's going to do that? Koreans and Americans weren't allowed in this ICO. ICO people probably dumped or are holding until it's $20+

It'll hit 10 dollars in 2 days lmao

yeah there's a chance it dips while I'm sleeping, but it will undoubtedly go back up. There's also chance I sell and it takes off further without me. Not gonna let that happen. So many anons already made that mistake.

Long term? It's gonna happen this week lol

Any active ICO investor always dumps on EtherDelta and then moves on to the next project. We are in the price discovery phase now, so this thing will probably bounce around a little bit between 5-10.

So long term hodl? Cash out initial investment then hodl on for possible moon mission?

Are you fucking retarded?
It's not fucking hard getting around that shit. Whales also get multiple accounts if there's a small cap applied.

>Any active ICO investor always dumps on EtherDelta
ayy lmao. Only pajeets sell their ico for peanuts on ED.

but is it sure that ICX is going to listed Korean or other exhanges?

this is also important to ICX price

so are they just rumours, or is it sure that ICX is going to listed more exhanges? and if so, do you know date?

It already jumped from 2 dollars to 7-8 dollars, I would find other moon missions, but it is temping to put more money into it.

ICON fucking OWNS coinone

it's not a question of if, it's a question of when. Most likely when the main net goes online so they can avoid having to do a migration on the exchange

it's a top 20 coin right now. give it a few more weeks and it'll be top 10.

its already on okex and has been for a while

the fact coinone owns it is a huge conflict of interest, and given icx wants business legitimacy it might be less likely to be listed on coinone than anywhere else.

there is lot of talk that ICX is going to listed more exhanges, and that is logical, because now there is just few exhange where you can buy ICX

also this whole project lookin extremly professional and big partners when you look their homepage, so my opinion that this price laughable cheap.

and one point, i think that majority of cryptopeopole dont yet know nothing whole ICX coin and project and never heard of this coin

so looks like its now unknown coin to many many people, and this coin is just early early days

It's going down pretty hard. Where are the pinkie posters?

we're not worried

and if its top 10 coin then, what you predict that its price is then?

This is at least a 50 dollar coin. Think about the fact that cardano pumped so hard with nothing of substance, then look at how much this coin has to offer. You'll quickly realize it is still highly undervalued, expect at least 20$ by January

It's entirely natural. It always spikes up over the course of a day or two, then hovers/slowly drops for a few days before spiking again

Besides we're all long-term holders anyway

most people bought in at $3-4, its profit all the way down

you have to be something special if you fomo'd at $8

its Christmas holidays, and ICX came just today Coinmarketcap page, so i think that many people dont know about this coin, and many people dont trade because its holiday now

i'm thinking at least 10bil mcap which means $35 per coin

This coin still worth an all in effort to hold for a few days or something?

Most big, new, and promising blockchains these days can support thousands of transactions per second, have built in decentralized governance, and have instant transactions. Smart contracts that can run without causing any bloat or congestion of the network are also big. Throw in real time/instant smart contracts that can be upgraded to new versions, AI and deep learning support, a built in decentralized exchange, and interoperability with other blockchains and you’ve got something potentially massive. Icon has all of these things.

However one of the biggest things that sets ICON apart and sets it up for greatness is the business structure and their plan for growth.

As you can see in u/specrationality’s diagram, ICON already boasts an impressive list of partners. All of these consortiums either already have live market-ready services running on the blockchain or are currently running pilot programs (see Ucoin for universities and ICON’s automated insurance claims system). All of these will connect to the public ICON blockchain that is on track to go live at the end of this month. That’s right, this month. This isn’t another pie-in-the-sky idea that isn’t ready for prime-time yet(I’m looking at you ADA, EOS and many others).

>you have to be something special if you fomo'd at $8
Was that at 50k? That was me :)
Didn't buy ICX when I saw it shilled a few days ago because I'm a retard.

Got shilled into this shit and its dipping already

Fuck you and your xlm too faggots

This. It literally got added to CMC just hours ago and is in the top 20, so a lot of new attention will come to it.

So, getting into the business structure some more.With Ethereum, for example, businesses have to pay to join the EEA, hire their own specialized Ethereum developers, come up with ways their business could possibly use blockchain tech.They basically have to do it all themselves while the Ethereum keep developing and doing their own thing. is extremely time consuming, expensive, and at the end of the day the company may not even really get what they want. It’s a huge hurdle to adoption because the tech is so new, complicated, and constantly changing. Right now, Ethereum is like an internet service provider that tells its business customers “Hey, feel free to plug into our network if you can figure out how to set all of this brand new, confusing crap up on your own. Good luck!”. The businesses are joining the consortium because they’re interested in the tech and want to try implementing it, but progress is slow and connection to the public chain is limited.

TheLoop/ICON has actually been structured and planned from the ground up as a functioning business- similar to IBM/Hyperledger. They go to companies(and Universities, organizations, hospitals, etc.) and show them how blockchain technology can help streamline their systems and save them money. They sell them a customized blockchain product. TheLoop does all the development. Implementation, and support for these companies. Depending on what the company wants, TheLoop can build them a private blockchain that fits their needs - and then if it benefits the business/customers it can link directly to the public ICON chain. This structure makes it much easier and safer for companies to adopt the technology. ICON’s list of partners is already one of the largest in the cryptocurrency world and is going to grow very quickly once they’re up and running at full steam.

This is the future of how blockchains will spread in businesses and how blockchain providers will work. Korea is far ahead of all others.

yeah, wait until holidays are over and cryptomagazines etc write this new coin and awareness this coin spread among crypto investors

give this coin 2 weeks and we know what its worth, i think its price is much more higher then

don't worry about the day to day price, bros. this coin is still in the early days. when they announce the exact date for the mainnet and wallet, there WILL be a massive pump leading up to it.

The only blockchain/blockchain provider that can compete with this type of business plan is IBM’s Hyperledger, and they don’t have a public chain- which massively cuts down on utility and adoption, among other things. The network is the most important part of a blockchain. And as we learned from the growth of the internet, private networks have their uses, but it’s the public network where the real value lies.

TLDR: ICON isn’t the Korean Ethereum- it’s far superior. ICON is the Korean IBM/Hyperledger with a public blockchain and even more utility. It has been built from the ground up as an enterprise solution with a public blockchain. The business structure makes implementation and usage in companies very easy and low-risk for companies interested in the technology. ICON has already taken over the Korean enterprise blockchain space and people are just starting to realize just how big it will be. Even Ripple had to partner with Icon because they knew they couldn’t get into Korea. Icon is already too deeply rooted and spreading quickly. (Dayli is the ICON/TheLoop/Coinone parent company.

You guys shilled me enough. I have some good money on bittrex, where and how to buy this.

and expect lots of youtube videos about this coin, no i think that relative few cryptoinvestor just know about this coin, for example this coin came just few hours ago Coinmarketcape page

There's a website called coinmarketcap which informs you about where to buy what. It's on Binance. If you hurry, you can get in while some whales are accumulating right now.

click "markets" point about this page, so you see exhanges where you can buy this coin

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/#charts

>He isnt on Binance

Got it, thanks. And about fees, with coin should i use to get out of buttrex?

Litecoin is the cheapest, but I personally prefer ETH.

Protip: You can buy eyes closed at ATH, this will go +200% guarenteed in less than 2 weeks. Massive business potential.

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

Does this every night and then goes +$1 overnight

How is this already a copypasta LOL

As a minor bagholder I fucking hate this pasta

OH FUCK HOW LOW MIGHT IT DIP
I only put like 1/3 of my BTC into ICX at 50k so I can put more in if I want.
I'm thinking it won't go below 44k, but what are someone else's opinions?

I rebought/FOMO'd last night at $5.41, no ragrets

>it’s this pasta again

On second thought as my retard estimate approaches, maybe something deeper to like 35k would actually be appropriate.

$10B market cap would put the price at $25. Circulating supply is 400,230,000.

It's less than that even because they're holding 18% of those for devs and some are getting burned because of KYC failure

No, it's the circulating supply. That number is half of the total supply.

twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/943288513637761024

I bought this at $6, when is it coming back up?!?

What do you mean? it's still above $6

Yeah but barely. I was told this would be $10

can you not wait a few days?

You were told it would be above $10 today? not sure why you would believe that, especially off biz

It will bounce up and down its part of the market. Walk away from the graph and stop panicking.

Think for yourself user. Honestly you should just sell this coin. You were lied to and it's clearly crashing. Get out while you can!

You'll never make it with that mentality. Exit crypto and get a job.

Such a dip!
Please keep going.

Where can you buy small amounts of ICX? HitBC makes you buy a min of 100.

Lol if you want to sell at 10 then set your sell tonight and when you wake up it will probably have gone off.

But seriously, the amount of corporate backing for this coin... I hope people remember the crazy shit cardano did, because this thing is getting into the top ten within a week max...
It literally has too many huge companies backing it to not.
Also it hasnt even hit korean exchanges yet. If any of you anons are on the fence, throw in a little bit at least. like $50 and let it double. This is a rare opportunity.

HitBC knows whats best for you in this instance, user. lol.

(you)

ITS OVER, ICX IS FINISHED, WHERE TO NEXT? LINK?????????

Ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk my boiiiiiii clitttttyyyy isnt tingling anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shit is volatile like hell.

>tfw fomo'd at 50k
AYY LMAO

I'm so glad I only put like 1/3 of my stack into this. God damn I knew it was going to be a bad idea to buy ATH but I did it anyway.

yeah those minute candles are crazy...
fucking newcoiners kill me.