These bags are getting heavy

bought a bunch at 4-6 cents, would lose money if I sold now so HODLING hard. don't see a TRX thread in /biz probably since ICX is stealing the thunder, so tron bros, let's chat about the coin or whatever.

bought at 262 sats, how fucked am I?

the trading competetion is over lads... im sorry.
the only reason it pumped so high is because of a rich man chink trading compettion on binance.

I bought at 290.

I got in at $.055. It's literally pennies. Quit acting like impatient children and give it a month. It'll go up.

I mean as long as you sell for profit you're fine. it's just temping to sell at a quick loss now and put it into a coin that's mooning already (ICX), but i'm gonna HODL.

>I bought a bunch
you probably have

It’s not fun waiting, but if you want try to swing trade with the bots and you’ll make at least 10% gains in an hour

:( still learning man

Got in at 315 few days ago, it hit 380 and I held. Oh well, I'll just hold til I at least breakeven AND have another alt I want to invest more in

100 TRX = $3 at current price, man I wouldn't cry about that.

dude look at the chart lmao a bot named tron pumps it every 3 days on the regular

go learn elsewhere. Here nobodywill teach you shit we just laugh at you because you get burned.

I will HODL until mid of Jan, at least. Might go longer if it does some nice gains until then though.
I believe the asian.

Binance contest is over goys, you had your play time

>partnership announced (it's not even alibaba)
>binance contest over
if you are still holding bags there's no one but you to blame

here's a good one for you guys

Alibaba is set to join Q3 of 2018

Mmm source?

My ass

Q7 2034.

Jack Ma

>Holding 30mm here

>tfw bought 26.4k of this memecoin at 280 sats

Lol I already this. It's probably worth it imo. Just put the profits back into TRX when you're done. ICX has another $4 to climb in the next few days, so your call.

Tron cuck here. I got shilled into the shitcoin as well. The fags kept boasting about it like it's some legit shit. Now I'm holding 6000 heavy bags. God damn you bizz, at least I learned about icx from you shills.

this, I was scared when it went from $.06 back down to $.03, but Im confident that if I hodl for a year ill see big enough gains to not feel bad. I only have 2300 TRX so it wouldn't be a big loss at all anyways

>6000
>heavy bags

god shut the fuck up, those aren’t “bags” that’s like 150 dollars worth you fucking lame ass.

>6000TRX
>bags
dude thats like $200 bucks calm down. Im a poorfag, but those arent "bags"

i bought at 280

i thought bags were when you are left holding a shitcoin and it's low and not moving up? Care to explain to a semi newfag, i'm assuming bags are massive amount of a share?

He's making fun of him because it's only $150, couch change for the ballers in these parts

Total 27.5k FOMO buy-in at 300 sat. Guess I'm stuck with it for the foreseeable future.