Morale boost edition

Morale boost edition

>Chaos (and I guess Chaos as a whole)
youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0

>Grey Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA

>Konor Campaign: Chaos winning the tabletop. Imperium winning painting and model purchases.
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBfFDTPPlaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you prefer your combat/spell familiars on the same base or a different base?
I like both, lots of options for customization and such either way

Don't Lorgar's shitheaded children have something that lets them reroll daemonic summoning?

Is he still canon?

Been playing with jump Lts and they're legit as fuck.

Going to take this out for 1500 for next week's konor list:

Iron hands

Battalion:
Captain with axe of medusa
Techmarine with power axe, conversion beamer
5 sniper scouts
5 tac marines with combi plas + plas
10 tac marines with storm bolter, plas, heavy bolter
Razorback with TL asscan and storm bolter
Predator with autocannon, 2 lascannons, storm bolter, hunter killer

Vanguard detachment:
Lt with jump pack, power fist, armor indomitus
5 sternguard with special issue bolters
5 terminators with cyclone launcher
5 vanguard with TH+SS+melta bomb sgt, axe + SS, sword, claw + claw, chainsword + chainsword
Contemptor with kheres

Expecting to fight tau, necrons, and tyranids. Maybe some space marines. I've been putting my captain and the plasma squad in a razorback and having good success with that. Depending on the situation I may have the sternguard in there instead, but I expect the sternguard to just sit back taking shots at 15 inches. I would use intercessors instead if I had any yet.

Separate 25mm

Soon

What's the cheapest ork army I could do?

New codex when?

Missed the thread cutoff and Im still salty so Ill leave this here.
Man up you fucks. If you dont care for something take steps to help improve it instead of just bitching about it like big chaos babies.

thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBfFDTPPlaM

anyone have a pdf of the legends of the space marines anthology? cant find it in any of the mega uploads

Sneak into your dad's office, steal the paper from his printer and crumple into appropriately sized balls

Forgot to add: Post pictures of your familiars.

I want to have a melee Inquisitor join the ranks of my melee guard, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about it. I can't decide between 3 ways to do it.

- Terminator Inquisitor deepstriking with Scions and maybe an Eversor
- Inquisitor with Acolytes in a transport
- Inquisitor/Terminator Inquisitor footslogging with the other 80 infantry and 3-4 other special characters

And if I go with a transport with Acolytes, what's the best way to equip them for melee? Storm Bolters and Bolt Pistol for extra dakka and ablative wounds? Or is it worth giving them actually fighting gear?

Red guard look like shit.

Whos/Whys that?
New Release? Dank meme?

It's the 40k generals new shitty meme

>Konor Campaign: Chaos winning the tabletop. Imperium winning painting and model purchases.
Okay, how can you tell who's winning on the tabletop for this shit?

Also, Chaos is losing even more now, the surprise of no one.
Sounds like the Xenos players are collectively deciding to stick it to the arrogant, whiny Chaosfags in this campaign

Lets assume I just got home from grabbing a Repulsor. Elaborate?

Buy the SC box, a fuckload of plasticard and convert everything within arms reach.

Konor game tomorrow against Flesh Tearers, how fucked am I?

Outrider Detachment
Autarch Flyboy
- Fusion Gun, Laser Lance

5 Windriders
- Shuriken Catapults

5 Windriders
- Shuriken Cannons

4 Shining Spears
- Exarch with Star Lance

Vanguard Detachment

5 Wraithguard
- D-Scythes

Wave Serpent
- Twin Missiles, Shuriken Cannon, CTM

7 Howling Banshees

6 Striking Scorpions
- Exarch with Biting Blade

1500 on the dot

SKULL BASING KITS FOR THE SKULL BASES

>Okay, how can you tell who's winning on the tabletop for this shit?
You can't, chaos fags are just salty as fuck and are trying to damage control by saying "Acktualy we won, you just won because the game is rigged"
Also yeah, a lot of xenos are shitting on chaos. Which is great, xenos and imperium is best combo

An user has been posting their red Imperial Guard army and people have been relentlessly shitting on it for poor technical skill and bad photography.

Common retorts to these jeers have been things like "well if they are so bad why don't you post your own :^)"

Well fuck, there goes my pledge to not buy more shit til I finish what I've got.

I need this box for my space sharks

I need it so bad I can taste it.

>no 40kg in subject line

Reported

Is his posting malicious or his paint thick? I dont understand the issue. Is he intentionally using weird angles or bad lighitng to troll?
I feel like this shit is too petty for the end of the week. Why cant we all just chill and talk about our builds and batreps of recent games?
I bet if this dude did that he wouldnt be as mocked as he seems to be.

Well fluff wise none of the xenos really get along with chaos so I don't see how chaos could win in any way really

Fuck you post your minis

So Veeky Forums I have a spare 25mm base and I play chaos daemons, what chaos marine should I put on it?

Slambo

Does 40kgeneral not count as 40kg?

How effective are nobs this edition? Worth building a army around them?

who?

I got kinda defensive there for a bit, but I might be a bit jealous. I don't have a lot of money for minis, and I just don't like the look of those guardsmen. I know I'd do better if I had the money for minis and paints, but I can't take pics of my stuff because I don't have any stuff.

Sorry if I derail threads every few days.

Inquisitors can take termie armor?

No since it's in the name line.

As a pleb phoneposter I need to search the catalog and can only search by subject line

Come on and soul grind your path to victory, chaos comrades! Use all daemonic engines!

Are Chaosfags the worst shitposters?

Play Dangles.
I think we can all just chill and appreciate eachother if we try.

SLAMBOYS

Fluffwise

Xenos would be IoM (T'au, Eldar, Necron ) sided or neutral (Nids and orks)
Not to say they are wtf I love mankind but potential allies

>Chaos still dogshit awful even though they're the strongest in fluff

Ebin xd

>dis nigga doesn't know slambo
hello darkness my old friend

The initial full army pic the user posted had very bad lighting, but I doubt they did it intentionally. The actual painting isn't that great but not really anything to get mad about.

pic related.

Yep!

Canonically tyranids will attack Chaos over Imperium forces because they see chaos as fellow apex predators and have to remove the competition

He just posts batreps it's not like it's bad or anything. People just love shitposting.

I thought I was typing bad, but you put it in the name field instead of the title, so it doesn't show up on. It happens. So people will get thrown off for a few hours.

I'm glad knowing other xeno players aren't willing heretics along with being filthy xeno, every xeno player in every store near me has sided with chaos. Weird seeing Eldar fighting alongside Slaanesh aligned chaos marines to stop the Blood Angels.

Yeah, although they are pretty expensive. They get 2+/5++, 6W, 5A. I kitbashed mine and he costs 109 points. Force Axe, Storm Bolter, Psyker with Smite and Terrify, which is -1 Leadership, no Overwatch allowed. Figured it could be fun having him deepstrike in with some Scions and an Eversor so they can put in some shots, but also not take overwatch as the Eversor charges in and the Terminator Inquisitor tries.

How can I appreciate anyone on this board when user doesn't appreciate Slambo?

>Also yeah, a lot of xenos are shitting on chaos
As an Orkfag, I can confirm I'm actually doing that.
>Well fluff wise none of the xenos really get along with chaos
Orks will occasionally work with Chaos warbands for teef (though then again greenskins don't really need an excuse to fight, so whatever).

Okay so I'd actually post my shir but I thought that was for /WIP/. What's good etiquette? Games only or just models in general? (Completed of course)

C:CSM is pretty good though
I don't expect Daemons to do well at all

>Daemons don't have biomass to absorb
>Choosing Daemons over juicy guardsmen
Lierally what?

What's their band name?

R8 my 2000 point list

>Pedro Kantor
>Lieutenant

>Sternguard x10 (Sgt with Fist, 2 lascannons) x6

>Devastators (4 Missile Launchers) x2

Oh can it, old man.

Games only most of the time but /wip/ is acceptable too.

Ya'll want a new Guardfag?

It's /40kg/ there are tits on a regular basis post what you like man
Seeing people who actually play the game is refreshing

So space marine troops are just fucking objective secure?

what the fuck

Yep, and not take mortal wounds from dubs and trips during summoning checks

Uh I think you forgot the rest of your list, friend

The wording seems a bit vague to me.

Can a Custodes vexilla take a storm shield? He hold the Vexilla Standard in one hand and the storm shield in the other.

Sure why not.. you better be entertaining though nigga!

There is absolutely no logical reason why any Xenos player would side with Chaos. Chaos wants to, quite literally, blow up the entire galaxy. Everything drowns in the raw stuff of the warp, demons dance on the bones of reality, etc etc. All the various Xenos factions, even if they hate the Imperium and want to tear it down, can't do shit if Chaos wins because they die along with everyone else.

That tank needs a scantily clad woman painted on it, preferably alongside a nickname for the tank

Need to work on the freehand wording a little but I like the overall quality and the weathering
7/10 would play against

The police will never find your body newfag.

>they're the strongest in fluff
That's inncorect. We can argue about who the """""winner"""" of the setting may be (as an aside: FUCK the idea of anyone is the setting winning. It's so utterly, colossuly retarded and it utterly ruins the point of the entire game. The idea of anyone winning completely fucks over the whole point of the setting: endless, pointless war. Fuck the chaosfag authors who decided this was a good idea.)
But chaos space marines are FAR from the most powerful warriors or faction in the setting. The custodes, grey knightsp and adeptus Titanicus are all far more powerful on the battlefield, and the imperium in general is more powerful than chaos space marines alone.

Everyones getting obsec eventually

Any infantry or bikes overrule all enemy models when it comes to securing.

All troops in the game have ObSec now, due to the fact that every model in the game can hold objectives

Not sure if familiar but here is my Armorium Cherub. Hasn't really done much other than creep out my friends.

Pretty poorly painted since it's one of my early minis, back before I started using actual models paints.

I couldn't resist trying...

Post the picture m8, monopose4lyfe

I come here once a month and this is what follows in my wake. I dont know either to be flattered or guilty to be singled out to such a degree.
I know my guardsmen are not perfect but Ive said before theyre a batch job that gets the job done before I settle on a regiment. I literally do not have the time in my life to go over them all and touch up. Thats why my good work is on officers, tanks, and larger models.
Im sorry(?) if shots of my stuff offends anyone but it seems kind of overblown to start this level of shit over it when its not even worth condemning OR defending.
BUT
If it pleases and others I will refrain from sharing anything anymore in the future until I can bring my whole army up to an acceptable quality for you all. Just thought it would be fun to contribute, and at least it has been for me. Thanks for the nickname and the feedback.
t. RGG

Anythings better than shitposting

It doesn't matter

post whatever the fuck you want

our general is a shitpost-fest

>All troops in the game
Not yet bro, all us xenos fuckers have to wait until our codex comes out

I just refuse to play with chaos in its current state, its arguably the worst its ever been

i can do batreps but not often, and until i get a new phone either literal potato quality or no photos.

But i can provide images of some pretty decently painted guard stuff.

yes he can, but only 1 vexilla per detachment

THE MAD MAN HE REALLY DID IT! Good on you lad.

>Any infantry or bikes overrule all enemy models when it comes to securing.
THey dont; its highest model count unless youre a battle forged marine troop. Then a single tac can score an objective against unlimited other non battle forged marine/troops

mmmm yes

Orks.

Anyone? No Slambo.

Monk'eigh Business
or
2 Thicc 3 Furious

Neat, thanks.

New Slambo is way too big for a 25mm. You'll have to get one of the old metal ones

Gee I feel so bad for you, it's not like you completely shit up the last two editions or anything

Not bad user.
You mean ruleswise or playerbase wise, or both?

Get gud scrub

Do you have a single source to back that up or are you just shitposting?

Crack on then m8!

Nope. There's no more fighting to be done if everything gets obliterated by Chaos. So long as the Imperium is around, the Orks will have a good, solid opponent to keep slamming themselves against.