*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Turn around and walk away.

>blocks your path
I beg forgiveness and go back to whence I came, I can go adventuring tomorrow.

*maze solving algorithm*

Punch the DM

Apologize for getting in her way, promptly get out of it.

Your setting a shit. A.SHIT.

Minotaurs dont get lost in mazes.

bitch slap GM for being a cunt
also

>Blatherskites
Fuck that's a good one.

Stay no less than 10' away from her shadow at all times.

>"You have no power here, Lady of Pain."
>possesed theoden.jpg

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Rolling to grape

I hope the GM brought lube. We're dressing him like her and fucking his arse until "she" asks for more.

[USER WAS MAZED FOR THIS POST]

*unzips gimp mask*
My body is ready

The exit is one hundred million miles away.

If the Lady gets wise to the fact you're getting out of her mazes, she'll just flay you with her shadow.

>Actually making your PC meet the Lady
>Not using her as an invisible threat

good ol times.........
is he back or what? seen some livestreams

*flays fuckingly*

My PC is a tenko from a campaign with Touhou-tier power levels. She'd probably be unbothered.

Not like it'd be hard. Vecna, a lesser deity, was able to overcome the Lady of Pain.

I pass my character sheet politely to the GM, pull out 3d6, and start rolling up a new character.

We aren't in your city now lady, get out of the way or I'll stab you with your hat.

That means your PC has already been flayed.

No hes just doing some live wires and continuing to not say anything to his fans

*Grabs her by the pussy*

see

Could Radical Larry outmaze her?

Radical Larry can phase through matter, so yes.

>When you find the information Spoony said was in 1e but it was in a 3.5 Dragon Magazine this time around
So it's been stated more than once and he still fucked his PC's for trying to be smart.

...just to one-up the lady of pain for shits and giggles.

Also, this kind of info should be on the monster's page, not some random piece of text somewhere else. there's a lot of dragon magazines, who would look trough them all just for this?

I know right? The original MM for 3.5 forgot to put in the fucking spider climb ability, and they only did that later on statblocks for it. They did the same thing with the Lich Template also, there's some important information to the rules of the Phylactery in the bloody DMG that you wouldn't find anywhere else, and even official templates hidden in WE's and downloadable PDFS on sites you never knew even existed.

Like the rules for action movie stunts, the rules for Luck and bad luck, and all these hidden tidbits of lore and context held between 2e-3.5 that are there to fill in context for 3.5 that weren't covered.

For example, Ghaunadaurs entries in 3.5 pale in comparision to the description of his clergy, ritual pratices, even sacrificial rites, and a lot is copy-pasted from 2e mention of his stuff, Demon Lords actual statblocks are in the DMG, and from 3e-2.5 Orcus had a total of at least 4 fucking statblocks released, the fiend folio ones being the weakest of them all.

Suel Liches for example, are redone for 3.5, but they didn't mention in the flavour text about how they're literaly living negative energy hopping from corpse to corpse, and that context is lost unless you look up their statblocks in 2e and notice how that detail is lost in transcription.

Lords of Madness fucking quotes content from the Illithiad in 2e, but who's going to know a good chunk of that shit?

Heroes of Horror has a reoccurring 2e Necromancers Handbook character, Kazerabet, and even a quote from that book, but who the fuck is going to know that? There's also the like of Ashradalon's questline which later becomes canon and a part of a number of prestige classes and a vestige to boot, and in the DMG the context on understanding that one Archdevil who wants to make the 10th layer of hell in the forgotten realms with the like of those wells, which connects to a series of Dungeon magazine questlines.

Whoops, forgot to mention the 1st line is about the Vampire Template.

Also, the Libris Mortis Presented Vestiges, but unless you've played Dead Gods, PCs have a less-than context based understanding of how to use them, because fucking shit their fucking with reality ability is literally the bane of PCs, no matter what.

He wasn't, the problem was that the Lady couldn't bring enough power to squish him without irreparably damaging the multiverse, because Sigil is the fulcrum of the Wheel and thus what happens there affects everywhere else. It was a unique function of how Vecna engineered his entry into Sigil in the first place, though said function is no longer available - the Lady closed that loophole when she finally got around to booting his ass out the door. He didn't overcome her, he didn't even equal her in power, he just did the equivalent of hiding among a bunch of innocent hostages while taking potshots at the person holding a bazooka.

Thats why the 2nd edition (iirc) living MM was an amazing idea! just a great, big binder to add pages to instead of buying new editions.

"You're in my way, ma'am."

I thought this thread's gonna be about things you least want to block your path

>The Shrike
>Snorlax

Nice

"Vecna says Hello."

>Didn't say she's a goddess
>Never thought of her as a goddess
>Tried to not cause any troubles in Sigil
>Didn't bother her Dabus
>Didn't do any strange things when I had a doll of her

I must've done something really, really bad if she's blocking my path.

Vecna had his arm eaten by her butt when the former tried to fist her.

Gently lift her and put her out of the way.
Follow up with head pats.

At least he seems to be more lively now. I watched his livestream on Metal Gear V and he was basicly sleeping through it. It was absolutely unbearable.

Checked five minutes the other week and he was actually playing the game and interacting with viewers.
To me it's still pretty bland and not worth my time, but it's good to see he's not just a potato.

Also new counter monkey this year.

Maybe she just really dont want anyone where you're going.

It looks like something trying to be squeezed out of a buttpucker. If that blocked my "path" I would see a doctor