Pic related is set loose upon the galaxy of 40k. What happens?

Pic related is set loose upon the galaxy of 40k. What happens?

That's just Cypher.

The warp is stolen.
War ends. No one knows what to do.

Who is she and why should I care.

MILLENNIALS GET OUT REEEEEE >HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN RIDE MAGIC SCHOOLBUSES OR READ RAINBOWS REEEEE NEVER LOOKED FOR WALDO ONCE IN HIS UNDERAGED FAGGOT LIFE REEEEE

ScreencapKirk.jpg

I was born in 1989, dumb ass. I bet neither of you even remember watching Wishbone.

A list of things Carmen Sandiego has stolen:
The Khyber Pass
>The Steps To The Tango
>Uluru
>The Baton Used To Lead The Vienna Boys Choir
>The Fish From Half Of Lake Titicaca
>The Plans For This Year’s Carnival
>The Silver Pagoda
>The Game Winning Puck From The First Stanley >Cup Championship
>The Strait Of Magellan
>The Keys To The Forbidden City
>Havana’s Best Cigars
>Hans Christian Andersen’s Writing Desk
>The Nile River Delta
>The Gargoyles From Notre Dame Cathedral
>The Keys From Beethoven’s First Piano
>The Olympic Flame
>The Best Coffee
>All The Goulash
>Geysir
>Gandhi’s Glasses
>The Island Of Bali
>The Presidential Palace’s Finest Rug
>The Salt From The Dead Sea
>The Sistine Chapel’s Ceiling
>The Snow From Atop Mt Fuji
>Nairobi International Airport
>Every Last Drop Of Salsa
>Casablanca
>The Abominable Snowman
>The Dykes
>All The Kiwi Birds
>The Delta Of The Niger River
>K2
>The Controls For The Panama Canal
>The Headwaters Of The Amazon River
>A Monkey-Eating Eagle
>The Trans-Siberian Railroad
>The Middle Of The Trans Arabian Pipeline
>The Statue Of Sir Stamford Raffles
>The Cape Of Good Hope
>The Secret Recipe For Kimchee
>The Bulls From Pamplona

Wishbone's voice always reminded me of Peter Parker for some reason. Even though they were nothing alike.

I was born in 1966, don't get me started on what a chunk of y'all haven't watched. LOL!

Carmen Sandiego was the villain of an education show series names "Where in the world/time is Carmen Sandiego?". She was a super thief capable of stealing anything, anywhere, anytime and even abstract concepts like mathematics.

She was so good at what she did, she even got the title "The Queen Of Crime".

She probably stole that title. From herself.

She stole my heart, but alas she would not take my dick

She started as a series of educational computer games. The cartoon and educational gameshows came later.

1++ invulnerable save

0 CP: Gain control of all enemy models.

I just noticed something. Tight fitting bodysuit, trenchcoat, large rimmed hat... She's an Inquisitor!

Huh I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I had ine of the games.

I wouldn't put it past her. This *is* the woman who stole the rings of Saturn once, and tried to steal the supermassive blackhole at the center of the Milky Way.

The fuck would she even do with that shit. At this point I think she's just doing it to be a bitch.

Ordo Chronos

She steals for the thrill of it.

She just loves the challenge of it, really. Especially when it puts her at odds with the investigators.

She is doing it to be a bitch. So she can have fun running away from ACME agents.

Isn't that the inquisitor often seen working with the Blood Ravens?

Oh, and here's some more stuff she's stolen:
>Golden Gate Bridge
>Angel Falls
>Great Wall of China
>Roman Colloseum
>Nile River
>Grand Canyon
>Great Barrier Reef
>Petronas Towers
>Caspian Sea
>Mount Everest
>Hubble Space Telescope
>and Ayer's Rock

It says something that in one of the books I read as a kid, the fact that Carmen was stopping the days from advancing because she stole the International Date Line was just a throwaway remark to explain why ACME had been busy lately.

Thats not Carmen Sandiego, thats La Phantoma, a comicbook character from Marvel.

She's basically Ceogorach guys

>Thats not Carmen Sandiego, thats La Phantoma, a comicbook character from Marvel.

Wrong, Quiz Kid! That's a Carmen Sandiego recolor of DC's Madame Mirage. See pic related.

Er Top Cow. I started to say Madame Xanadu, which was a DC/Vertigo character even though I was looking at this cover -- I plead sleep deprivation.

HAHA, CHARADE YOU ARE, NOW THAT I HAVE HER TRUE NAME I CAN FINALLY FIND ART OF HER BESIDES THIS ONE PICTURE TO MASTURBATE TO! THE LAST LAUGH IS MINE!

Original Carmenfag here. I love how Carmen has ascended into Veeky Forums such that I don't even need to make threads for her anymore, or push her.

Thanks guys.

Sort of happened already, actually.

I'm happy to help! But you could have just asked, too, I'd have told you.

Your welcome user. Now kindly ignore the fact that your coffee is gone.

Easy enough since I don't drink coffee.

I hope the Netflix revival show is good...

It has to be. It's probably the only hope of this series becoming a thing again.

When she was up against another impossibly good thief in the cartoon she was disgusted that he was stealing shit based on it's financial value to get rich. She steals just "to take what other have". That is her entire motivation she steals thing for the love of theft.

Part of the "lore" of Carmen Sandiego is that she used to be the STAR of the ACME detective agency but grew bored from a lack of a real challenge. So she became the master criminal of her age instead but she seems completely disinterested in getting any material wealth or power out of her crimes. She frequently saves ACME detectives sent to capture her if their lives are in danger.

I have heard an interesting theory that part of what she is doing is getting her "number 2's" caught. She almost always has an accomplice involved in many of her crimes, and they always have much more nefarious/shady goals in mind. This might make her a deep undercover thief still working for ACME.

>Wishbone
That actually made me smile. Thank you. I remember loving the Time Machine episode.

Didn't she steal the concept of Math once?

1989 would make you a millennial you fucking genius.

They keep moving the goalposts on generations. I remember growing up they called us Gen X. Now were millenials. Fucking stupid.

>More stuff she's stolen:
>Ayer's Rock
>Uluru

I'd comment on how she managed to steal the same thing twice, but in different languages, but that seems like exactly the kind of thing she would do.

>She steals both New York City AND "The Big Apple"

Wait, I thought Gen Y's were millennials?

She finally finds true love.

So they stole each other's hearts?

In the grim dark future, there is only... hey! Where's the war?!

Now I want to see a fanfic about these two competing for some space treasure, while falling in love with each other. Carmen apreciates Trazyn for his love of history and collecting and preserving it on a galaxy hell-bent of destroying itself, while Trazyn feels some sliver of emotion for her after millenia as a soulless necron.

>NEVER LOOKED FOR WALDO ONCE IN HIS UNDERAGED FAGGOT LIFE REEEEE
His name is Wally, you filthy burger.

>She will never steal my virginity.

This

At least once Carmen remarked that she has a weak spot for dumb criminals. Most of V.I.L.E. from the games and original TV show (less so Where in Time) don't really seem to be any more nefarious than her, but all of them are fantastic at their jobs as thieves.

I've usually taken this to mean that V.I.L.E. actually mostly concerns itself with training criminals to start approaching Carmen Sandiego's level. But she also will only train criminals who are as fundamentally harmless as she is.

Of course, this also means that Carmen is such a good teacher that she can take utter nincompoops and turn them into thieves that make Arsène Lupin looks like an amateur cutpurse.

I'm not sure if her show actually aired over here.

I don't remember ever watching it. So eh.

you stole my post

>At least once Carmen remarked that she has a weak spot for dumb criminals
There is some inconsistency in this, mostly because it depends on what part of the franchise you are looking at. The game show and Where in the World? series generally had more sinister henchman. Something like the Where in Time? and TV series seemed to emphasize more of a student-mentor relationship.

Which is what you get with different writers and publishers over decades.

Carmen somehow Steals The Remaining blackstone fortresses, Drachnyen, and Abbadon's arms (although he swears they're still there and he'll kick the shit out of you if you say otherwise). The only way to retrieve them is for the forces of Chaos to go on an edutaining adventure to find her.

This fail because, as evidenced by every game of Black Crusade ever, the Forces of Chaos are incapable of working together for extended periods of time without back stabbing each other and are only surpassed by DEldar in terms of dysfunctionality.

>gets an honorary position as captain
>steals all their shit
>???
>profit

Not a write fag but someone needs to do a Veeky Forums erotic fanfic of this coupling!

And then gets the Roborod.