/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Terrifying And Hideous Monster Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13643054
youtu.be/OYjv8ogsEGEIt's
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/13643054

dont forget to vote, and be sure to confirm either through the discord, email, or steam

its for what to do with symbiote if you werent aware

You did it good, OP.

Have a generic Gnoll then

Tezcatlipoca Princess cause she's curvy

Xeno Queen because alien milf.In the original size.

I will never be used to that face

Final on Jester. Who would you like to see done next(all gens and characters permitted)?

In addition, I figure here is most appropriate place to say that I am taking commissions, both lewd and non-lewd topics for any subject, so if there's a Princess you are dying to have art for, feel free to contact me! Thanks for your time and for bearing with my shilling
Email: [email protected]

Lycan princess being tsundere with Sir Knight

Can I have Nidhogg eating a root as Squirrel annoys her?

Added colors even if i hat coloring, but thanks to Unready i can add more images to the NpC compendium

>be sure to confirm through the discord, email, or steam
But I don't like taking Veeky Forums out of Veeky Forums.

10/10, I have no requests at this time.

youtu.be/OYjv8ogsEGEIt's beautiful Ionk,Slime princess messing with Mimic if possible

oh Lambda I don't mean to sound rude just wanna remind ya are ya gonna do nue vs manticore vs chimera

Ghost Princess embracing Sir Knight, or just general cute stuff, if you don't mind. Thank you for doing these.

I am.I've just been thinking of a concept that will have the final focus on all three fighters.(or Nue about to bring in some fresh DOOM)

Oh, amazing work, Ionk~
Love the glow from the lights~

Personally, i would like to see that minotuar you were doing a while back finished, it looked cool.

Ye finish that one

And Nue's war cry thing is "Hyooo" right?

Annnd Final question,does she have a card?I looked in the OP and found nothing

Why not base Symbiote off of the Tsochar from D&D?

Of course I forget pic

I like fresh DOOM

correct

+Proud of their uniqueness
+warriors honor
+always on the same page
-You'll always lose two to one
-Gives you nightmares when angry

Passive Bonus: Weather wary
bad weather rains down upon your enemies in battle

Active Bonus: Cry of the Nue
Screaming "Hyoo Hyoo" At an opponent can give them nightmarish visions possibly taking away their will to fight but can make all who hear it suffer the same.

Reminder that the Tsochar from DnD, Tentacle Suits from hentai, Guyver, real life parasitic worms and fungus, Parasyte, The virus things from Prototype, the X parasite from Metroid, and many others are examples of Simbiotes that aren't from spooderman

Yo, @gats, mind if I dish out a concept that would allow ninja to stay while keeping the continent's themes consistent?

So, the basic idea is that your her mark, right? And she's never missed a mark?
Well, that would lead one to assume that shoe would go to any lengths to fulfill that contract she accepted, including traveling across the world.

I propose that she had gotten a contract to kill Ser knight, and traveled across the seas to fulfill that contract and kill her mark. But, her timing was unfortunate, as at this time, DPII was going on her own kidnapping tirade, saw that she was a princess, and, well, she may be a skilled assassin, but SUDDEN DRAGON is kinda hard to counter or account for.

What do you think of that backstory?

(Also, I am still working on the Assassin princess re-write, don't worry, Life just decided this week was "Hey! Lets give Hash the worst Period of her life" Week, so progress has been slow.)

Those are mostly parasites user not symbiotes user

>her

Plz be in london

She has a design yes?

>Those are mostly parasites user not symbiotes user
So was Venom, and most of the others in Spooderman originally

>So was Venom, and most of the others in Spooderman originally

Well, you got me there

oops forgot to post that with her

Usually with symbiotes there's some sort of symbiosis

>Usually with symbiotes there's some sort of symbiosis

If I am to assume correctly user I think what he is trying to say is they can become symbiotes for the ones they love or that they can try to lead their people in a new direction Like how in the original symbiotes from spiderman were parasitic and killed their host but venom wanted to be different

Both Parasitism and Commensalism are forms of symbiosis, it's not just Mutualism. Further, in the case of Tsochar, sometimes the two entities can be of the same and equal mindset of the relationship. Also, Guyver still works for an example even with your restrictions.

Or, we could take all the symbiotes mentioned, including the spoodery ones, and make a princess with traits from all of them.

>Or, we could take all the symbiotes mentioned, including the spoodery ones, and make a princess with traits from all of them.
Well ideally, yeah. There's just not that much to draw from.

Why should anyone would be aware of Ser Knight who is basically a no one, from another continent?
He is not important at all.

What if she is just traveling away from home because she is a renegade (or something like that) or because she just get paid and then she got very far from home then ended in the High Forest hidden castle.

Her current design leans more towards Ninja than Assassin if anything, my issue is with using a term like 'ninja' that freely. I actually dig the idea of a travelling assassin, I certainly haven't looked at it from that angle.

In any case, I don't really think it's that huge of a deal, especially now that people are used to just having both princesses around. To me, she's the Assassin Princess, and she looks kinda like a ninja. That's about the extent of thought I think people should put into it.

Who's the most thicc princess in towergirls

Being a renegade would be out of character, though, and your other idea is just mine, but with her mark not being Ser knight.

Plus, this is Gen 2, not Gen 1, Ser knight actually has some weight and power now, since he's rescued several (Maybe even all) of the princesses in gen 1, possibly including DP1 herself.

This would mean he could theoretically have the hand of any of these princesses, and, in the case of a somewhat powerful princess like human or mermaid, and people from other kingdoms who want to marry off their sons or daughters to them would have very stiff competition.

But, if he/she were to mysteriously... Vanish...
their hands (And lands) would be free for the taking~

Ser knight seems like he'd have a pretty sizable target on his back from many other kingdoms, and hiring the best assassin for the job seems like something at least one of them would do.

No, that's the current assassin princess, gats has currently removed Ninja from his canon, and I'm trying to make an argument to bring her back.

Nidhogg

Dragon Duchess over at /trash/

Mine was an example of "i got booted from my far far far country, now i'm ended here where i get paid to kill this guy i never heard of since i am a foreign".

To me the only problem was the probably very long distance from her place of origin.

I actually prefer a non Ninja-like Assassin, so the Arabian one was very good to me and the Ninja was still okay to point out a difference.
Also it could be cool for those who do not like ninjas or don't want that kind of stuff, while Arabians vs Knights (aka Crusaders) makes more sense, that's all.

Also that one is from an unfinished project, and Probably!Gats said that he will redo the charts or stuff like that, so getting upset for that picture/Ninja Removed maybe would be pointless in the end, if then he decides to reroll everything, who knows.

You are

Too thicc

It's a tie between Nidhogg (I forgot who made her) and Duchess in Trash. They're both curvy like obese people who eat blocks of cheese on their American scooters.

no such thing

>Duchess
>Obese
Take that back you cur!

Oh, ok, I mis-understood. My bad.

But to me, the distance from her home makes sense, as any assassin worth their salt would be able to spot a king from their continent and possibly reveal who paid them in return for their life if the attempt fails. Meanwhile, an assassin from a faraway land ain't gonna be able to tell it's, say, the merchant king paying her off so he can marry off his daughter to the Human princess, so if she gets caught, he has a very low chance of being ousted.

Blank did

and someone fuse those two!

I made Nidhogg and she eats magic life tree roots not cheese thank you very much

I really like the gorgon art.

Gorgon is an underrated princess.

Again, i'm telling just about why she came here, not the rest. the rest is fine.

Kingdoms too far away do not give a crap about other kingdoms since there is the rest in between.
For example, europeans where busy to beat the shit with eachother or to crusade against arabians because they where nearby, but between europe and let's say cina or even japan there is a fuckton of other things.

So let say Ninja comes from Japan and Ser Knight is in Europe.
No one in japan would give a crap about him at all, because the very long distance.

On the other hand, if she is traveled for her own reasons (the renegate is just an example of why she is so far from home), then arrived in "europe" then someone in europe hired her.
That would make more sense, because that guy is from let say a Knigdom near the one where Knight is acting and makes sense if he wants him dead.

As you can see i'm just fixing the basic reason, the rest you suggest is "She has been hired from one of the nearby kingdoms because knight have too power" and that has perfect sense.

I want to suck her tits tbqh

>Fusing those two masses of dragon blubber
God, a monster that big would need a whole chart to itself. I want to see this.

Trees. cheese, same thing. They're both edible. I was making a not-so-subtle joke about my country and the level of obesity we have. I'm sure you've seen a picture or video of an extremely fat woman eating a literal block of cheese if you've been on the site for more than a year by now, right? I was simply saying that the two fat dragons reminded me of that; big, round, possibly bad breath (flames, fat breath, etc).

There need to be more /trash/ girl fusions, desu.

Well that's good, because she'd probably want you to.

I must see

i have seen that

there really does

...Ok, it seems your confused about what I mean; She IS going there for her own reasons; She was hired to kill a mark there, and that mark is Ser knight. She arrives, has poor timing, and is kidnapped by DPII

As I said, it makes sense for someone who wants ser dead to hire out of country, as they would not be able to easily betray their identity like an in country assassin would, and if your making the trip out, you might as well get the best assassin you can get your hands on, which in this case, would be Ninja.

She doesn't really care about Ser knight outside of the fact he/She is their mark.

I am sorry I apparently did a shit job of explaining this.

Early WIP. Hope you like so far, I was feeling in cutesy mood

why is rabbit princess the best milf of all time?

That's fucking great.
Especially if there's a followup shot.

With the situation about Symbiote currently being resolved (hopefully) and the renewed interest on the Assassin split issue, I pose a possibly terrible idea; a fusion of Ninja and Assassin.

Cutesy.That's adorable~

I don't get the title, but I absolutely adore this~

Holy crap, Angry mimic is adorable here, And slime is beautiful, nice one, Ionk~

It's okay Hash, everyting as been explained without going full rage as those arguing about Symbiote.

If Ninja is hired from a nearby country and she is still a foreign, is fine.

If we look at just gen 1 to 5 + expansions, probably DP3. Although Mimic probably has potential to have thiccness to surpass even Metal Gea...Nithogg if you feed her enough.

I always thought of Slime and Mimic as being related(at least in my head). By no means canon, but it seems fitting to me

What the hell is Towergirls. I see your threads everyday and still do not know.

It's a CYOA that took on a life of its own. Now has some Vidya and tabletop based on it in works

We make up cute princesses and make art of them and also argue about their stats/traits

Gats already crossed that bridge long ago.

>pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

There are the F.a.Q. in the OP, is more simple if you read all that stuff who explains

a simple chart about saving cute princesses that turned into a massive multi-media... Thing.

Not really? no offense, but that's assassin with blue clothes, not a fusion.

That's not the actual explanation, you git, explained it better. +50 points to you, Anonon Nr. 54742686.

Towergirls started as just a thing from Gats, who took it from a thing born on /v/.

The fact that now many people only draw new princesses is because they want to see cute girls who match their fetishes and not about the overall thing, but since everything related is fine you can find almost anything.

> Mimic is supposed to take the form of an ancient human princess
> Slime was a human princess that died and somehow became a slime

Maybe Slime is actually the dead human princess Mimic is mimicking.
And for additional complication, Ghost is the soul of that princess, with Slime being the result of a slime eating the body and gaining copies of her memories.

The problem is:

Slime description tells that her soul was enveloped in the "core" then became a slime, but you can see a skeleton inside her. She did not really died, she just morphed into a new form.

Skeleton is supposed to be dead from a certain amount of time, but she is her own skeleton.

Ghost princess is not a ghost of a former princess. she was a ghost then became one.

Mimic is copying a non identified princess, but since Mimics eats everything, is hard that one of them could be Ghost, Skeleton or Slime. So no one is related, based on descriptions.

Also Mimic is not even human, so she can only have the shape of her "sister" but she is not her at all.

An update/final linework

Oh I know there's problems with them being sisters, but I always liked the idea, so that's usually how I treat them, with Slime being the bubbly and happy side of the coin and Mimic being the crueler and more vicious side. But that's also why I don't go full autistic over people treating them as not siblings, mainly because not even I think that its canon.

Ye, i guess is that mimic does not really bother to kill her because slimes does not taste good, and Slime thinks that this is a sign of friendship, while Mimic only mind her own business

I was thinking as I made this that the reason why Mimic isn't retaliating is because everytime she did in the past, Slime just regenerated from every bite, like jello. So there's not really anything Mimic can do about Slime's tiddies on her head

If she bites the core off, slime will die actually

I don't think that Mimic is capable of that, given how agile and, well, slimey Slime is

We are not aware of how agile both are, so those are just assumptions. to me is a 50/50 chance for both to win.

In D&D mimics are also immune to acid, so she can just chew her to death or just swallow her wole, but again those are assumptions untill you have stats.

I gave stats in the Tabletop rules, but they are both generic since princesses are supposed to be saved and not entirely capable to fight for their own so in a fight, there is still a 50% chance for bot to win or just a slighty higher chance for mimic to have the upper hand.

If you manage to let them get experience, tho, maybe it will depends on how you "build" them and see what happend if put 1vs1

>but since Mimics eats everything, is hard that one of them could be Ghost, Skeleton or Slime
Ghost could still be, unless Mimic can also eat souls (which is admittedly entirely possible; she already is effectively a chest of holding, so her being able to also contain incorporeal things inside her is entirely possible). But I don't think she is, since then Ghost and Mimic would probably look more alike.

Color update on these two

Just from looking at Mimic, she might be fast reflex-wise, but she is very slow in movement. Slime might be as reflexive, but she is probably very, very fast and bendy

Damn, that was fast.

If you also read from my post, Ghost wasn't a princess when she died. she became after, so the thing does not match.

Again, just assumptions.

Using D&D another time, slimes don't need to be fast because they have damage reduction, and are slow (DEX 1) vs Mimic who has Dex 12 and the +2 reflex saves, but still Mimics just need to stand still and let their prey to get in close.

I think this sums up Mimic, but only if the speed is 200% or greater;
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg

Slimes aren't usually particularly fast, and tend to just slowly crawl around and engulf objects they encounter. Their thing is more about flexibility, being able to fit through narrow cracks, spread themselves flat on the floor and so on. Nearly every slime in DnD relies and players accidentally walking over/into/close to them to attack.

Am I the only one here who likes both Princesses? Assassin and Ninja?

They wouldn't be bad on their own, but having both in the same chart feels redundant.

Like Dwarf Princess 1 and 2, but no one is muckin' about.

Or Faun and Satyr who are the same thing with different names, but it appears that they are still there.

At this point I believe it's just anons arguing for the sake of arguing

Faun and Satyr aren't in the same chart, though. And there being two dwarves (bearded and beadless) is intended as a joke.
Having two princesses with similar theme isn't a problem, but having two very similar ones in the very same chart is kind of redundant. Having them in different charts at least allows you to rescue one if you missed out on the other due to there being other princesses you liked more in that chart.

And you prefer to have the same thing that "is a joke" than two similar things that still makes sense because they are not really the same?

Totally agree with you, Velgarn.
Dwarf I and II are practically identical (except the magnificent beat of course) and nobody is arguing about that, even if it is a joke.

actually theyre pretty different, we even changed their names to one another to be more appropriate so faun is now a satyr and satyr is now a faun cause lore stuff

>DP3

>Not DP1