Alright boys, I got into this shitcoin at $4

Alright boys, I got into this shitcoin at $4.

Sell now or bag hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

theloop.co.kr/partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SELL AND ALL IN IN AION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol sell it please

>6.65
>baghold

pick 1.

It'll be 10 bucks in 2 days. You'll be another one of those wojacking faggots crying about selling too early. And no one will care.

A missed opportunity is not a loss friendo

Sell it.

$15 end of year, $10 in 36 hours

Sell ittttt
Crash this now I need to accumulate before January reeeeee

How do I stop FOMOing in at ATHs? Why am I so retarded all the time?

this coin is one of the most potential coin

its Korean quality coin

Just hold, you'll be fine

This FOMO ain't so bad. Even if you're down right now you're going to get back in the game in the next week.

Any TAfags here if they can analyse the chart for us?

Dubs of truth.

I tried at 4$. Looked like a completed Elliot wave starting downtrend. Macd, rsi, and Bollinger supported candlesticks saying we got the to for the half week. I watched the order book and fomo'd. It only fell to 3.80, and took off to 5. I'm expecting ans/neo repeat. Watch for a cup and handle.

big if true

Here's a rundown of my bullshit prediction
>Bitcoin gets the runs
>coinbase and several exchanges fucked by demands for audits or insolvency/hot wallets too small
>tether gets fucked in the crypto exchange run
>icx bleeds slowly
>money coming back to big 3
>a lot of money goes to icx
>icx goes live
>sell le news fags get utterly rekt

I'm seeing a double top since it hit about 5200-5300 sats twice. Looks like it's going down for now.

Hold. It will top out at like 15 in a month. I don't think you can get a 4X gain without work and luck leaving your position.

I mean THE Korean coin hasn't even hit the Korean markets yet. You would be kind of dumb to sell now.

I haven't checked, been busy with family. I'll look again when I get the chance. Don't have any of my wallets or accounts available because I don't trust my grandparents network

I'm Korean, the partnerships are out of this world

theloop.co.kr/partners

It's literally all the biggest Korean corporations. I would not be suprised at all if it overtakes ETH in mcap once it hits mainnet+exchanges. 100$ is not unrealistic for this coin.

why do people keep saying this? its been on okex for days

Please stop I'm running out of TISSUE PLEASE STOP

Sorry but the only company I recognize is Samsung

I really don't think it not being on a Korean exchange is hurting it all that much. It will definitely have a decent sized impact though since the ICON dudes own Coinone and I imagine there are some Koreans not into trading on a Japanese exchange since they're nationalistic weirdos.

It's in freefall

You don't say...

oh really? glad the bear trap worked. and we back.

god you retards will never make a million. get a job

>Buy
>Immediately starts falling

S-sorry...

sorry for what

I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT 5$ AND 6$ , sold my other alts with a loss because i was so desperate to get in before it went higher. Now it's..... AHHHH

I could have saved and bought the dip. O Well....i have faith in this chink coin unlike faggotry Tron

move to AION bro, it's the next moon. lower supply and low market cap (for now)

$5.80

JUST

dont forget to sell low and buy your alts back high desu

Calm down, bitcoin is just having a rally, you cant predict this shit, we are in for the longrun

don't start this faggot-tree