Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why did R have to get saddled with the tranny?
That's more of U's thing, isn't it?

She can reanimate a Master of Cruelties when she attacks to insta-kill an oponent

I get that the Mardu totally wouldn't give a shit what you "identified" as, as long as you were good at killing, but I don't get why she's still so girly, comparatively speaking. The Mardu really don't seem like the type to have cosmetic sorcerers to make sure that you look like a fit chick instead of the battle hardened dude you really are.

Maybe he was always a girly looking dude?

I always thought it was a case of warchief's only daughter having to man up, step into her father's shoes, lead the clan and not be a pansy so in my mind it was manly lookning gal
oh how wrong I was

Just look at this art. This is not the body of a dude. I can't help but think Alesha was made Trans as an afterthought, rather than being planned from the beginning.

Just because blue players are a bunch of wimpy cowardly fuccbois doesn't they also want to be girls

Well yeah, that's not Alesha. Just like the other Runemarks don't depict the other Fate Reforged khans.

The dick makes it better.

The real question: Are futas or traps better?

Wrong. Master of Cruelties never "attacks" he gets reanimated already "attacking"
Master of Cruelties does exactly 1 damage.

The "attack" vs "attacking" rule is best described with a gun.
Master of Cruelties effect only activates when he pulls the trigger, but Alesha puts him on the field with the bullet already having left the chamber.

That invariably boils down to personal preference.

Some people like the lithe, lissom bodies of cute traps and the idea of anal sex all the time. Some people prefer the fuller, more womanly bodies and wet cunts of futas. Some insecure dumbshits decide their preference entirely based on what they feel to be "less gay", but those people are invariably the ones who want to be fucked in the ass by said girly dicks, so it ends up being more ironic than anything else.

Entirely my opinion:

SubFuta>SubTrap>Being Alone>Trapdom>Futadom

speak for yourself >:3c

>she

That is Alesha.

Except this is wrong, faggot.

Whenever X attacks =/= whenever X attacks and isn't blocked

Doesn't it also state he has to attack alone? Doesn't that invalidate the whole thing?

he does have to attack alone. So the next turn you cannot declare both as attackers, but Alesha's ability brings the creature back from the yard already tapped and attacking.

Literally the first ruling on gatherer.

>MFW the shitty common Enchantment has better character art than the Legendary Card.

It was used in one of the stories but nothing fits for it being Alesha.

It was used in multiple stories when she was mentioned, the character is built the exact same and the armor is the same, even the helmet.

It's Alesha.

It is most certainly not. Don't bring that "the armor is the same" argument in here. She led a fucking army. The body type is not the same as the one on Alesha's actual card.

They used it in stories about the Mardu you say? Gee I wonder why. The other rune marks do NOT depict their khans. Why would this one?

>The other rune marks do NOT depict their khans. Why would this one?
Why wouldn't it?

The art is very similar. They use the art when talking about her. Agree to disagree, I guess.