OYSTER PEARL PRL

APOLOGISE

It will be seen as malicious code by everyone; Internet sites, normies, neets and wizards alike.

Are you retarded? Who cares about what fucking coins do? Were here to generate fiat and youre clearly a mad little manlet nocoiner.

Stay poor

Selling partially at 6$ to get into ICOs went in at .02 thank you original prl shill user

jesus christ this shit has made me fucking BANK

Users will not be okay with unnecessary wear on their CPU and GPU to browse the internet. Their website says adblocker is the problem this coin solves but an adblocker already exists for this shitcoin, it's called noscript.

Easiest shitcoin to spot yet

I owe him too for my gains
Bear in mind this is mooning while
>binance listing yet to come
>website and logo redesign yet to come
>testnet yet to come by EOY

If you missed PRL, you can still get in for a cool, easy 2x

It's too late to get in huh

It's probably going to start dumping soon

I didn't say it wouldn't be good for a short term pump and dump, but there's more risk to this than most other projects. Just don't hold long term

No dump. Can easily do another x2 or 3
Isnt on binance yet

Me too

Pic is the car I'm buying with my PRL gains, in exactly that same faggoty colour

The point is to eliminate paywalls, not adblocker. It only eliminates adblocker by doing its job better.

Exactly but I still realize the possibility of the code being rejected by most, can't fall in Love, that's how your gainz go, bye bye.

Please do a gun metal grey or silver and start to dress in suits

But they'll subconsciously click any popup just to get in the site.

Adblock is costing sites money and this is the beginning of a paradigm shift. Users will easily deny ads and accept light CPU/GPU usage to get into a site. Yes, light CPU/GPU usage. IOTA does not require a heavy amount computational power like other POW algorithms.

imma buy some purely because it reminds me of best gem, but I'll wait until the dip

I'm a girl, I won't be wearing suits

Or maybe paywalls are a thing because paid subscriptions for news sites are a thing of the past. This shit will not take off. Any site that implements it will get so much outrage from users.

hhhnhnnnhnhnnnnngnnngnggggggghghghhhh

Well

Get the fuck out of my board you fucking roast

damnit, I wanted to buy in at .40 but it wasn't on my exchange so I didn't

I knew oyster pearl was a cool name and that icon is cool too..

Stay poor you disgusting NEET