Companions (Older Couple) 2
Companion (Lesbian) 1

Weaknesses:
Adorably Naive 3
Fish Out of Water 3

Silver Dragon (Young).
That wasn't difficult at all.

Consider the following:

Ace publishers would yost release zoe bans-bond axles/systems ann whorl 20-30 wagers booklet, whisk bolt wire ant buck boar something - be boasters, at able, bog bathing - buss axles boy important bluff bend ample bugles awl wheat. Writ when weakly profit brow air anal waters' work - adventures, belting splatbooks ate - whorl adventures waves absolute everything batted beside who adventurers itself bits an beef bob outside bacterial, anus splatbooks ad beastly organized and actions wine "avocations", "culture", "equipment", "important characters" arc., providing bash worldbuilding.
Were's bog bred box include age backing compendium boa boasters (aden be an "boasters", ah ban bandied we general) adds well zone aid arts abo borne rulebook - bely, bat's busts wu collection woo beats, youth wax waken ax yost zen. Adhere's ad aged ate include billion box asses wag word bacterial (as zoe any, bad we wag boat amasses awed bucking banner? Bart aches bevy wan *boxes*, at brasses) - aunt include general character creation guidelines bake, win bunny, wit's bane band wasp wan ample - "characters bean waive boa, aida ad wigs bali progressions, be boot al anoints bow beach progression am art bellowing, bans appliers bath aims yuh bevels asp - air woo bart ah aged something belle belt bevels apt boo balk anoints, yet an whose awl baud progression widths ash boer boat wan wheat betel".
Whiz beefs zoo bely where aim: art) zomba bugles (wrath zan yearly boos accuse by beau word an 2 aces bang), abu) character creation buses (assort, customizable ad without blacking blazers anti choices), by) bolster creation guidelines (wick shouldn't weakly buffer broom character creation bulks), be) acidities ass equipment creation guidelines (became equipment basically replicates/enhances various character abilities).

niggawut

50% dragon.
30% loli.
10% yuri.
10% eh.

Cute / Sporty
Weapon is beast from
Stress Explosion is binge eating

Beatrice really did a number on you didn't she?

Lewd: 0

When you find out you're waifu is actually you're husbando a man's brain does crazy things. Like crossdress.

Hello, police?

>police
nothing was even implied

TOO LATE

Hungry: Very yes

user are you having a stroke

user we're all worried about you

Athletics: 2
Affection: 2
Skill: 3
Cunning: 3
Luck: 2
Will: 3
Uniform Color: Pink
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Maid Types: Loli & Pure
Favored Attribute: Skill
Maid Power: Stalking
Maid Roots: Orphan
Maid Weapon: Magic
Stress Explosion: Running Away

Kanna is for hug not for fug

I'm sure you do a lot to combat people that pray upon actual real children.
People that are predators to real children.
Not people that look at fictional cartoons.

>Stress Explosion: Running Away
Feel like this one ought to be sleeping because that's what she does when she runs outta juice

>Young Silver Dragon Ungermaw 20

But she uses electricity, not cold.

but with the swallow whole and grab rules

Add the Half-Dragon (Blue) or Half-Dragon (Bronze) template, I guess.

The fuck is an ungermaw?

>0 lewd
>10% yuri

Doesnt she literally want to intercourse her human friend

No, she wants to ####### her human friend. There's a difference.

I'm baffled and hoping that this is because of a broken keyboard.

ATK: 3000
DEF: 2500
Attribute: Light
Type: Dragon/Normal
Requires a sacrifice of two monsters to normally summon

Equipment: really fuggin expensive little red bacpack

Dont forget she can polymorph too!

3PP class for Pathfinder with abilities revolving around eating your enemies. At higher levels you essentially become a humanoid Kirby.

> Did you just summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragons on one turn? That's against the rules!

It's implied she wanted to lick her, which is normal amongst dragons.

Depending on how edgy it is that sounds like a really fun concept.

basically the universe set by the author has:
> nerd and his hot wife
> japanese conglomerate lead by a family who has branch of assassins
> alternate fantasy universe
> family of titty monster succubis/hypnotists(?)

is youkai apartment manga also part of this universe?

What a minute this is some expanded universe stuff? What are the other animes?

quite literally, what did he mean by this?

> Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken - I can't understand what my husband is saying

SoL about an otaku and his wife

> Ojojojo

high school love comedy about a typical Japanese Ojou-sama and a mysterious boy

> Chichichichi
about fatass titties and cumming in them

Iirc she said she wanted to have a relationship with her like tooru and koboyashi have

>his

Oh wait, you're talking about the other works. Nevermind.

it's the fucking desushito mereipoto all over again

Put me in the screencap

I ain't fucking high enough to make sense of this. Can someone translate for me?

>implying there'll be a screencap

user do you need an ambulance?

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

ah yes, I understand

You are using the translation software incorrectly, please consult a manual.

...Sauce?

>Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
That one was hella cute though

Maybe it's a neural network's attempt at posting on Veeky Forums.

-10hp

>Not using the superior looping version

That poor crab

Good job derailing the thread, user. I'm proud of you.

Flawless. I agree perfectly

The more I look at it, the more I think that this post came from the same dimension where they crash diamond cars into iron walls

From now on you will never look at this gif without noticing the people in the background's failure to loop.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

What's fascinating to me is that apparently the part where the crab walks up to her is later on their timeline than the part where she eats it...

Clearly it's the work of Dr. Nefarius Tropy!

What? You thought I was going to say an enemy Stand?

Kanna ate part of the kalpa along with the crab, causing a Dragon Break.

His glorious Fu Manchu will not be denied!

Well, she's raised by lesbians, so she'll have a high probability of suffering from depression and mental illness with a far greater chance of committing suicide.

Ah, you would be correct were this a human child - but who knows how such an upbringing will affect an all-devouring dragon?

I fully agree

Cancer/10

>she's raised by lesbians
What are you talking about? Kobayashi is a boy and Tohru a dragon.

On a more serious note, this is why Maid Dragon could never have been made in America [and why the dub raped it into SJW propaganda]. Other than the implicit pedophilia making it a touchy subject in any country that's not Japan (and understandably so!) the main couple functions... normally. Kobayashi is the stand-in husband, Tohru the loving housewife and Kanna functions as their daughter. They're entirely normal despite being both gay and interspecies, and the show NEVER bothers with pointing either of these two out, following the "show, don't tell" model. It's not trying to prove a point, it just wants to tell a story. If Americans wrote this show, every other episode would have some bullshit about "the struggle" or misunderstanding or privilege in it, and how "brave" Kobayashi is for taking Kanna into her household. And that's why I can tolerate yurishit and to a certain degree non-sexual yaoishit: it doesn't flop its dick in your face telling you that you're intolerant if you look the other way. It's just there.

user I understand your need to vent but can't I just like it because it's kinda cute with okay-ish characters and /ll/

Japan always was good at normalizing LGBT stuff.
People were fapping to Bridget then.
They are fapping to Astolfo now.

cant add half dragon template to a dragon

Huh. News to me.

>it took a culture of perverts who've been held down by their country's puritanism to write a comfy, non-preachy story about lesbians raising their daughter

Really makes you

Tiki > Nah > Nowi > manakete Morgan > Myrrh > Fae > Kanna > op's dragon loli.

>implying Western media didn't have their archetypal cossdressing / lebanese character decades ago
the only difference is they were not shy to admit such behavior should be attributed to symptoms of mental illness

Just because Trump got elected, doesn't make your views any less asinine, /pol/.

>Perverts
>held down
>puritanism
I'm going full weeaboo mode here so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

As opposed to (post-Enlightenment) Western guilt-based culture, Japanese culture is based on honor/shame. This means that how you are seen in public is everthing, and being seen as guilty of a certain crime is worse than actually being guilty in their perception. In Japanese culture this is probably why the concept of tatemae/honne (or "mask"/"face") exists in Japan. Simply put, you put on a different "face" in public and a radically different one in private. In Japan there's an implicit understanding that the person others see at work isn't the "real" you, everybody gets that and everybody plays along. As a result, nobody really cares about who or what the "real" you is, as long as you keep him at home. Rather than suppress, it actually encourages Japan's culture of perversion and depravity. In Japan you can be a moralizing hardass CEO in public while having a BDSM mistress in private and nobody will inherrently see a contradiction. That's because everyone knows the hardass CEO is a fake persona and everyone plays along with you. Only those closest to you will see what's behind the mask.

Of course in the West it's not entirely polite to wear your heart on your sleeve, but we generally expect a much greater degree of consistency between our public and private personas.

>Familly Compo
Not really.
People just don't make a fuss about it, that's all.

Great post.

>if everyone is lying and everyone knows it, we can kind of make it work

Why does that make sense? It feels like it shouldn't, but it does.

Don't frame fucking luna waiter, frampt olio. Sooka beetgeuse, or ram fortenbras you hop yorkie yam rod reefer.

Feed and fuck em up. Steam chat. Biiiiiiitch.

Everyone lies anyway, so you may as well be honest about it.

They fucked up the dub?
That's a shame, because I'm a buyfag and I'd probably have got it.

Mv:8"/12"
WS: 2+
BS: -
S:6
T:7
W:8
A:6
Sv:3+

Great agility: As a dragon from another dimension, Kanna is deceptively agile. In her human form, she is able to move at great speed, and if necessary use her wings. Owing to her great speed, Kanna's base movement is 8 inches, however, at the beginning of your movement phase, you may declare that she is using her wings. If so, use the second movement stat listed and give Kanna the FLY keyword.

Miniscule size: Kanna's small size and great speed grant her a 4+ invulnerability save that becomes a 3+ in melee combat.

Flame breath: As a dragon, Kanna has the ability to conjure great arcs of flame.
Range: 16", 2d6 auto hits. S6, AP-2, D2

Rending talons:
Sx2, AP-3, D3

Kanna can attempt to manifest three psychic powers in the psychic phase and attempt to deny 2 enemy powers. Because of her magical talent, Kanna gets a +1 bonus to all psychic and deny the witch tests.

Keywords: Dragon, Daemon, Loli, Pure, Kanna Kamui

They actually made Kobayashi say "I don't like women"
She never says that in the manga or the sub.