What are some godly portfolios you don't often see in your settings, but feel should be more common?

What are some godly portfolios you don't often see in your settings, but feel should be more common?

I personally noticed that fertility gods and goddesses are fairly rare.

What are you talking about? Gods of the Harvest, community, the sun, etc, are all very common, and their domains most prominently feature the bounty of fields and the growth of the community.

The idiot just wanted to post the picture, and decided to go a round-a-bout way of trying to pretend he wanted to talk about fertility goddesses.

How the fuck isn't this obvious? Are you a newfag and haven't learned to recognize that this guy does this all the time?

They are less common because nerds don't want to think about the implications of fertility. They probably are also afraid of the idea that a woman can be chubby and still attractive if she's signifying health and fertility rather than a constant diet of junk food and chronic illness.

>What are some godly portfolios you don't often see in your settings, but feel should be more common?
Small gods are pretty cool, like The God of That Thing That Constantly Nags You, But You Can't Get Rid Of It or The God of The Feeling You Get After You Wake Up But Still Are A Bit Sleepy.

Man, shut the fuck up with this lame ass bait built on a false premise. What are you, OP phoneposting just to try and scrounge up same lame ass bullshit chatter to keep your shit thread bumped? If not, quit acting like you are.

Of course I know that. I was just hoping that there was the smallest possibility that a discussion about divine domains was possible.

But you're right, it's best to let this shit thread fade into the depths.

lol at these dumb fetish threads every hour

Consider this idea stolen

>I personally noticed that fertility gods and goddesses are fairly rare.

Objectively false, every setting has a deity devoted to the farm, community or agriculture, and that god(dess) is thus the de facto Fertility Deity of the setting.

If you want a busty fuck-goddess, try for the Goddess of Motherhood or the Goddess of Sex.

>Welcome to the Divine Department of Aquatic Affairs, you must be the new intern
>Alright, let's have a short introduction first. I'm the goddess of water. This is my personal secretary, the goddess of the Oceans. She works in a team with the goddess of rivers, the goddess of puddles and the goddess of saltwater lakes
>Over there you have the god of watersprouts, he has kind of a rivalry going on with the god of tornados over at the Department of Aerial Affairs
>Oh look, it's my good body the god of aquatic-bodies-that-are-too-small-to-be-called-lakes-but-too-big-to-be-called-springs
>And here's the goddess of rainbaths, she had very little to do after the god of showers entered the workforce. *whisper* she's gonna be fired soon
>And over there we have the god of jizz, the goddess of vaginal discharge, the god of piss and the goddess of watery shits. We don't talk to them.

>>And over there we have the god of jizz, the goddess of vaginal discharge, the god of piss and the goddess of watery shits. We don't talk to them.
Hey, it's a thankless job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Now I'm imagining some salaryman god who makes minimum wage by being the god of jizz, being immensely grossed out by it all. He's only doing it because his wife is the even-more-useless goddess of pink handkerchiefs on the left.

Why are agricultural godsthe defacto gods for making babies any how? And please include as many farming innuendos as possible

You know, they know a good deal about plowing and sewing their seed, they definately know their way around a ho, and they enjoy bountiful offerings

Sowing. Definitely. Hoe.

Someone has to put those babies under the cabbages

You're legends all of you. Except for you steve.

Yeah why aren't there god(esses) just for baby making?

I came to this thread for thicc goddesses.

speak for yourself m8, most fantasy pantheons have some combination of:

Fertility
Death
War
Wisdom
General Being Excellent to Each Other
Farming (sometimes combined with Fertility)
Boats and boat accessories

Because the god you pray to when you want your crops to grow is also the god you pray to when you want your cows to fuck each other.

It's not hard to connect the dots.

Or sometimes you get weird combinations and you end up with a goddess of sex and violence who will give you a bountiful harvest, but only if you water the ground with blood.

that's doing it badly wrong, as any farmer knows you need bone meal not blood to fertilise your crops

the blood is for making sausages out of

Too many magical realm threads the past few days. Needs to be built up and released to get a good thread going.

Ditto, but contribute

I don't think that the Irish were cannibals.

I want to Cherish and love her, and deal with her even when she's being moody while she's carrying my child.

Is that Blazbroz again?

Wouldn't that just be delegated duties?

No blaz has a softer style

This is basically what nymphs are.