boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53863495/#53863495
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for cute, not lewd

FPBP.

Elves = Cute
Elves ≠ Lewd

>another anime elf thread
Yes, this is exactly the cancer Veeky Forums needs. Baseless, stupid, "fun" threads about nothing but the eternal shitposting device called elves, probably made by people that actually hate this fictional race and spams this every day to make Veeky Forums tired of them. Hopefully deletion soon.
Yes, I called french cartoon anime

This post probably made more sense in your head.

>Hopefully deletion soon.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53863495/#53863495
A thread with the exact same OP image and text was not deleted the first time. The mods have decided this thread does not break any rules.
If it's deleted, that will be due to a personal grudge against me.

Anime elves > gw elves.

Infected with herpes.

It will be deleted because it was solely made to test the mods, and because of all the ruckus it caused afterwards when anons actually talked with the mods about it. Yes, i was in that rizon chat back then

You're such a whiny bitch, you quite literally get triggered whenever an anime elf is posted.

What is this from? I've seen her about here a lot.

huge, therefore have huge guts

Dungeon Meshi. Its not lewd but its a wonderful comfy manga. Also funny.

Dungeon Meshi. Absolutely good enough to read, for basically anybody on Veeky Forums who can stand Japanese media.

strange and earie.

a cancer that plague this planet

I don't know about that image, I feel like that dude pretty much condescends internally AND externally.

Only done right by Tolkien and the European mythologies from which he drew his inspiration.

Pack up everybody, this is the only statement of value in this thread and also the only objectively correct answer to the query posed by that cockmongling faggotron that is the OP.

That elf = shit

Tasty raw
tastier roasted
tastiest with honey and berries

Awful

Imagine some stranger walking up to you and out of the blue they start aggressively teasing your erogenous zones. You protest at first, but they continue in earnest, until your knees are buckling and you can't even see straight. Once they've reduced you to a panting mess, they flee, leaving you confused but relieved.

The incidents continue. Initially it was the same person, but since he's started doing it in more public places, others have grown more bold and decide to play with your sensitive elf ears whenever they get the chance. You still protest, although you don't resist as much physically since it never seems to do any good.

You don't seem to be building a tolerance to this stimulation. In fact, it almost seems to be getting worse; your whole body throbs as you remember how it felt to have those hands caressing you. The worst thing about it is the humans indifference to the molestation plaguing you during your outings. They seem to take some sort of amusement out of watching your eyes roll back into your head as you stutter some sort of plea, devolving into speaking Elvish at the height of your pleasure.

T. Elf

>Huge guts
So that's what they're calling them these days.

Delete this

fap bait.

That had better be her womb.

No

Carry a taser and condoms. You'll be prepared for this situation as long as you have those.

If you knew about vore, you would know that could be any number of body cavities.

The safe money is that he's in one of 3 of them, one for each major orifice.

The womb is not that high up.

>another wargame elf reply
Yes, this is exactly the cancer Veeky Forums needs. Baseless, stupid, "angry" replies about nothing but the eternal shitposting device called elves, probably made by people that actually hate this fictional race and spams this every day to make Veeky Forums tired of them.

Oh FFS someone post Elf Can't on a Diet and let's get this over with.

Half-elves are

Make a thread about it.

Infertile, if elves and man are different species

It could be if selection pressures forced them to evolve an extended vaginal canal, such as a family history of partners with relatively huge dicks, because male elves are as hung as rabbits and routinely get cucked because of it.

What if they aren't?

Llamas and camels are different species but camas are usually fertile.

If you actually read about the Cra you'd be pleased to see that they're one of the more militaristic and aggressive depictions of elves in Western media.

Called half-human by the elves.

>fantasy beings are 'different species'
No.

>If you actually read about the Cra you'd be pleased to see that they're one of the more militaristic and aggressive depictions of elves in Western media.
>Cra
>Militant Badasses

Source, please.

Then man and elves are of one species.
Source? Preferebly of a male cama being fertile.
That's what my "if" was for.

user, you can literally google wakfu cra, go to the wiki and read about them.
Stop being a twat.

If so, the male elves would develop larger dicks over time, because their mothers would have been impregnated by the bull, passing down genes that develop larger cocks.

What about the beefalos?
Cow and bison, different species, and fertile.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo

Epic.

>wakfu
So they're not elves, just pointy-eared humans. Like the hylians.

slaves

>they are not elves for arbitrary reasons if I say so
Alright.

All of the Wafku races are human.

>dungeon meshi
>comfy
You didn't see recent chapters, huh?

Hmm, strange, but I'm not a biologist and so shouldn't lecture. Thanks for correcting me.

Maybe was.

Are.

Their varied appearances are just blessings from a respective god and they're all able to breed with each other.

In Wakfu, souls are (usually) pledged to a god or goddess when they are born into the world, and have widely different appearance based on which one they chose. Cra worshipers look like elves, Sadida worshipers look like Polynesian plant people, and Pandawa worshipers look like pandas. However, they are still essentially human, and can reproduce freely with one another-the resulting child may be pledged to one parent's god or the other, or their soul may be pledged to a different deity entirely. It's funny like that.

And for all intents and purposes they check several elf boxes and serve as their stand-in in crunch, despite their origins, which doesn't change anything about this. As long as we are not in any wakfu lore thread where you have to be super precise about these things, I don't see any good reason not to call them the elves of their settings.

Most people still call Orsimmer orcs, despite being technically elves as well, and everybody is happy with it.

Or they're elves and all of the races can breed with each other because we're talking about the setting to a French children's show

>being human is an arbitrary reason to not be an elf

Stop using D&D as the litmus test for your races.
You must willfully misinterpret how Wakfu does races in order to support your shitposting, and that's why you are being called out.

Go ahead and call them humans. See how great you do in your conversations around here. Do people call them humans in their own setting? Why would they?

I was talking about the hylians.
And yes, they are called human on occasion.

When the fuck is the next chapter?

Middle of the month, around 15th, like it has always been, user of the stupid questions.

Well said, my relative of notable height

Cra are not elves.

If you think so you don't get Wakfu at all. None of them are -really- conventional races. It's a different world and a different cosmology all in all.

>not lewd

The lewd meme is so dead, people have to shop it into existence.

THATS NOT A FUCKING ELF YOU IMBECILE THINBRAINED CRETIN! WHY THE HELL DO YOU MENTALLY DEFICIENT FUCKERS POST THESE GOD DAMN WAKFU CHARACTERS AND CALL THEM ELVES, WHEN NONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS FUCKS FROM THAT DEGENERATE FRENCH CARTOON ARE ELVES?! THEY ARE ALL FUCKING HUMANS.

Where do I find a human girlfriend with those ears?

If elves can breed with humans, are they not human as well?

The same place you find human girlfriends with horns and spade tails and human girlfriends with fur and cat tails, user.

Donkeys can breed with horses, but they aren't the same species.

Depends on setting, in my homebrew the different races are basically the same as the different dog breeds as they're the product of artificial selection, humans are basically mutts

You forgot bat wings on the first part
Well, if you mean kys, technically you are correct, since you'll find all sorts of assortments in hell. Of course they aren't humans per see, but rather angels (fallen), but they are close enough.

But French cartoons are correctly called animé, tu merde embulante plebeian.

Because their offspring can't breed. If they could as half elves can then they'd be the same species.

for being best bros with.

No, they are not

High elves are pompous little shits that think they know everything but outside of the fields of magical torture and hedonism know less than any other race.

Dark elves are paranoid recluses who never help out others and very rarely help their own kind due to their own demon worshiping excuse of a religion. Moderate company when sufficiently liquored up.

Snow Elves are dead.

Wood elves are fine, but they keep giving my hunting dogs weird looks.

Tumblr?

Depends on setting even within DnD it's not consistent

France, anons. It's why they're so rude to foreigners, they don't want the secret getting out.

Don't forget the orsimer.

Its the definitions of the fucking word and does not depend on setting.

>France
I'd rather not go to place with a language so shitty that superfluous letters and markings in writing is the norm. Even if it had lamias it would not be worth it.

Some half elves are infertile, that and half elves don't have a strict defenition

definition*

It's right here in the thread, anons.

Elves are
lewd

Everything is lewd to the right man.

CRA. ARE. NOT. ELVES. YOU. CRETIN!

>Expressing fervent approval
DRK questline dealing with him makes the whole thing so much sadder

>Seamus Lane, collegeoflore
I wonder what a collegeoflore does.