This is the ideal draconic body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal draconic body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is what actual success looks like.

MY OPINION DIFFERS FROM YOURS!

>Covered in gold
>Entire dragon race now hunts you to death
>Have to feign friendliness with lesser beings for protection
Yeah, perfect body.

That's somehow never been a problem for gold dragons.

Please, THIS is the picture of dragon excellence.

> not even any beard tentacles
What are you, some copper playing a prank? That's not what a gold looks like and you know it.

Nah, peak dragon was that one titanic motherfucker from Tolkein. The father of all dragons, forget the name. Basically took an elf god suicide bomber to bring em down.

Ancalagon the Black. He wasn't the father of all dragons (thats Glaurung, who was wingless) but he was by far the biggest. His fall to earth shattered the largest mountain range in Middle-earth

Peak dragon is this motherfucker right here.

Dragonlets vacate the premises.

Good taste, red is objectively the most beautiful and handsome of all dragons.

DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME!?

> red
> not blue
I mean, it's pretty close, I concede. Imagine it was an honest mistake on your part.

Nay. Unlike everyone else in this thread I am the greatest exemplar of *true* dragons.

This is the most dragon-y thread I've seen in some time.

hey am i welcomed in this thread?

Not unless you're packing a vorpal blade.

Shit wrong picture.

Ignore the pink one.

i got a pretty nifty spear, does that count?

If the dragon isn't small enough to look down upon from horseback, then no.

well it worked before

Holy shit, the chick is great

>Really dude, you let him stab you in the neck. Ugh, always chained to losers

Oh come off it, George, you and I both know that dragon was metaphorical.

user, what were you doing with the underage pink dragon?

it's as metaphorical as any dragon is though.
also as said what are you doing with a underage dragon?

i don't know why, but i see a pepe in the dragon

It's metaphorical?

>evil dragons

Step aside scrubs. We all know who is the true peak of dragon excellence.

>"good" dragons

>foolish flesh beings!

only good dragon is a deceased one

RIP.

I was legitimately pissed off that you could not side with this guy do what was very obviously the right thing.

THIS is the ideal draconic body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>ideal draconic body
Not being an immortal dragon wizard...

Ok, but where are the tits?

You could side with him, it just lead to bad end with Ultra Mega Cthulhu fucking everyone's shit, Vauclair killing himself and your PC and that Orc dude with the minigun having a drink and watching the world end. Which I think is bullshit. I don't believe in 'unwinnable situations' on that scale. I can acknowledge that they lost, but not that they couldn't have won.

But his whole thing was that he was ridiculously disadvantaged physically compared to the other dragons

All his human muscles make him look retarded.

"Immortal."

Sure, in that lich "My lifespan is bound to this object" way.

But also dumb enough to smash his own phylactery. Granted, if he survives that fight it comes back, but c'mon man. Bad enough that it's sitting out in the open.

That's not a white tho

Are you fat shaming dragons? There are dragons with thyroid problems that can't lose weight.

I agree, fuck the "realistic" dragons. Those are not dragons. Those are fucking wyverns. If I wanted realism I would watch Saving Private Ryan. Not a god damn HIGH FANTASY movie.

Trash, the lot of you.

>Constantly getting BTFOed by an Italian midget
>success

That's an odd way to spell green

I agree, red are the most beautiful non-black dragons around!

Dragons were a mistake.

>implying Gold Dragons aren't 'good' only because they know they need lesser mortals to save them from real dragons.

Is it time for the legs argument?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Copper are the most sexy ones!

Into the trash it goes. "Muh realism" indeed.

Silver dragons are best dragons.

Though seriously the blue dragon head there looks the best, with silver right behind. Doesn't have all the excess frills and horns and whatnot that the other dragons have.

I like two-legged dragons. Bat, pterodactyl and avian configurations all look real good.

For vertebrates with 6 limbs you already have crazy hybrids like griffins.

no being in reality breathes fire
or flies while being size of indian elephant
or talks with jaws like those
so yes INTO THE TRASH YOU GO

>Not recognizing the superiority of fruit dragons
I pity you

Agreed, but I prefer not to even humor those arguments and rather treat it as a matter of personal taste. And that's ultimately all it is. Every word on that image boils down to "I like X as opposed to Y." Okay. That's nice.
Why even phrase it into a debate though? There's no reason to qualify taste, there is nothing to prove. Of course all that cuts both ways, as I imagine much of that image was in response to people saying 'your dragons are wrong.'

Cool. This thread is a bit lacking in the quadrupedal variety of imaginary flying lizard monsters.

Nice, but it's not ideal.

Do it cuter.

Fine fine

I like what you've got

Dragon of Nurgle?

Deceased = Dead
you are thinking of Diseased.

Ha, ha! I have arrived! Are we still dragons laying? That is my speciality.

Well to be fair if you knew shadowrun lore well, you could pretty easily work out that wiping out the dragons would be a Very Bad Idea.

The dumb thing about good dragons is that they hoard gold. The whole reason why dragons hoarded gold in the first place was because they were satanic creatures who were filled with vices, one of them being greed.

>Implying

Yes, Good dragons.

Greetings other HUGE dragon.
Isn't it fun having adventuring parties fighting foes on top of you?

That is a succubus, citizen.

French black dragons, best dragons.

I love this picture, any other pictures of gilded dragons?

Thus proving that dragons are all evil. Genocide scalies today.

Sadly, no. Best I got as far as "dragons with metal bits" is the dark counterpart to the C'iel dragons.
They breathe chains made of darkness.

Dunkelzahn did nothing wrong

I both love and hate how anima goes over and beyond maximum overweeb.

Yeah, i get what you mean.
Especially the artifact weapons.
Though it's kinda hilarious that the plainest looking sword of the bunch is quite possibly the single nastiest fucking weapon going.

>tfw was in the thread for that picture and was one of the ones to ask that it be made when that post happened

>Though it's kinda hilarious that the plainest looking sword of the bunch is quite possibly the single nastiest fucking weapon going.
Mournhaven?

Zelver of fuck you, my weapon has eyes of death.

>asshat knight kills a womans pet dragon while she's walking it on a leash
>gets sainted because his cousin is a buddy of the pope.
Absolutely disgusting.
#scaledlivesmatter

Correct.
Actual Mournehaven is just a slightly chilly sword. The Holst Incarnation Mournehaven is slightly better, only because Holst.

>For vertebrates with 6 limbs
This is why I had my dragons be one of the few survivors of the hexapods. IRL they didn't exist, but I've had them as a separate but simultaneous evolution in my world. Griffins and other obvious hybrids are still magic, but dragons are the only major surviving evolved hexapods.

Except Bowser and his army do amazing things all the time. They've conquered the universe twice, assaulted the Star Spirits and won, stole from God twice and if it wasn't for Mario, nothing would stand against them.

Gold dragons are statistically the most powerful dragons though, they're actually objectively better than Red dragons in every way, and the two of them are better than every other dragon.

Shut up and gimme dat moonlight greatsword

NUH IMMA BEST DAGRON BODI!