Rate/portfolio thread

Not a big portfolio, but I've grown it from less than $500, NXT being the biggest chunk of it. Aiming for long term HODL. What do you think, anons? 2 Also share what you got!

Part 1 of 2.

Part 2 of 2

3/10

all in on Bertcoin, howd i do

You’re over diversifying g

Mapleboy here 100 canuckolds on November 11th 10x now and I regret not putting in more

Yeah, I figured as much, but I kinda want to play the market. Future investments are going to be more consolidated, though. Considering going in for a few hundred into ICX as soon as I can afford to, and sticking in accumulating what I've already got from there.

good job user, I have the exact same amount but I started with 1500

Rate mine

Shit, that sucks. Hodl strong and you'll bounce back, I hope! Depends on the coins.

be ready to dump that NXT this week :)

I think im too diverse, came in and my first buy was IOTA at ATH (noob mistake).
Excited by STORM and the potential of ESP announcement soon!

Will I make it?

what else should I add to my portfolio? I was thinking XLM and then ICX when it’s good to buy. Also looking for shït coins to pump and fuel my long terms.

How did you know how to invest in Oyster Pearl?

Attachment trolled me.

user I also started with 1k, and turned it into 70k

You need to pick riskier coins with that little starting capital

Veeky Forums shilled it two days ago but I sold early. Just bought back in!

I’m either going to be very rich or very pink in 2019

what shud i balls deep with 500 dollars?

I feel like I have too much REQ. what should I do to fix this?

REQ and PRL were great picks, literally don't know anything about the last, or really Raiblocks either besides name.

Thoughts?

My wire comes through tomorrow and I'm putting 2k into some combination of XMR/XLM/XRP/MCO. Not sure how I'm splitting that up yet, but that's my plan.

You need to literally look at low cap coins on bittrex, cryptopia and yobit. Try to find people accumulating on coin market cap,

Or you can research coins on bitcoin talk forum (lots of reading)

Am I going to make it?
200k by February?

I’m ready to drop after the airdrop, but imagine not sure why I would. NXT + Ardor + Ignis could be huge. Why do you think it’s a shitcoin?

Last is a P2P exchange for crypto to fiat. Supposed to solve the cashout problem. Still very early and extremely risky as the dev team is anonymous. They just dropped the white paper and I made 2x today

Fuck need the image

Why does Delta and blockfolio vary USD value of a coin so much?

Because Blockfolio is actually garbage

Yeah, true. Need like at least 10x gains for forward social mobility. Getting in early on a good coin seems to be the best bet, but the fastest gains don't correlate with good projects necessarily. End goal is to cash out with 2 million within at most a decade, preferably post-tax so I can sleep easy and not have to consider leaving my state/country.

Sell some of it, wait for a dip, buy other coin of your liking

I'm bullish on TRX. Looks like it has bottomed out and is due for a recovery.

don;t chase shitcoins user, that is all

all in on salt and going to throw in more to make up for my loss,
salt will 2.5x anyday now

Invested 13k and bought 200 BTC in 2013.

lol icx

Will I make it?

Started with 4 btc last summer. 1/3

I spent a day and sold verge at 1900 yesterday and bought back at 800 today. Few more plays like that then ill be good.

Red bc apps

2 of 3
I plan to keep 20% in liquid cash so I can buy in and actively cash out gains to hedge against the next crash. BitUSD is too small volume.

Pls respond

You wise son of a bitch. Lol

3 of 3

Rest have been long term hodls from before I learned any TA. But i bought verge for 200$ it grew to 40k so that's nice.

I literally just started buying crypto a few days ago rate my start also what alts are the best

you're crazy not to withdraw most of that into an index fund

Get some ETP.

Are you autistic?

yes but what? I feel like most coins are shitcoins these days.
Only ones on my radar are TRX and FUN. neither seems to rousing. Someone redpill me on something.

Now HODL, and expand. Research some coins, fund a project you wanna support, at coins are good for faster gains, at the tradeoff of generally being less stable.

*alt coins, goddamn auto correct.

Add ENG and FUN. Fun is a heap buy right now. Hold for a year.
RCN is fun to swing. I consistently make at least 5% a day from it.

Get some (ADA) Cardano and don't ask why just do it..

Poor fag reporting in, will i make it?