Warhammer Fantasy General - /wfg/ - SCIENCE! Edition

Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Previous thread: Which elves put out the most? Which are the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/109323463/WFRP2-Classics-Fimir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Which elves put out the most? Which are the best?
Dark Elves.

Second for Gashnag the handsome

The best Elves are the ones who realize that a good cup of tea brings more peace & satisfaction than becoming Phoenix King.

>Which elves put out the most?
Probably war dancers.
>Which are the best?
White lions. Stupid question.

You have to eat all the eggs.

>elves
Pah, frigid cunts the lot of them.
Real men brave silk road to bring back a nipponese wife.

What of Nefereta's Cathayan waifu?

Are Issabellas panties always exposed?

Reminder that the Space Skaven do exist.

I feel like they'd get along with skaven so damn well.

>YOU love tubes TOO?!?

But what is their stance on religion?

When you're an immortal vampire, you don't care about flashing everyone your cooter.

Please, there are ways to do that with CLASS.

Cathayans are probably more closely linked to the Arabyans at this point.

Any mods that stop wood elf ai from pulling amber out of their ass? Or just wood elf ai mods in general? I kind of want to see games where they go fucking nuts again.

Genevieve is far less desperate in terms of her wardrobe, and doesn't have nurgle STDs either.

Vampire-chan and Isabella are best vampfus,

So hear me out.
You know how some important events like the war of the beard are usually narrated with some kind of bias in different books, right?

Revised Dwarfs armybok 6th ed, page 9 to 11

It tells the tale of the War of Vengeance, but differently from the other dwarf book and the elf one, it's not a story told by some kind of internal source. The story here presented is told by an all-knowing external narrator, just like in other books it happens to describe tthe realms or the people

Hence the story told in this book is probably the most unabiased of the three, since an omniscent narrator tells the aboslute truth about a matter.
You want proof? The most lorefags among you will know that Snorri Half-Hand, son of King Gotrek, wa skilled by Caledor II in single combat. While the first dwarf book attributes this to some dirty trick from Caledor's part and the Elfs tell how Caledor tried to dissuade him from his murderous intent with grace and nobility, this other story simply tells that Snorri fucked up and got killed because he challenged a guy who was downright better than him.

So here you have it, the ultimate resolution of the war of vengeance. The Dwarfs were right all along and the Elfs are cunts who think of the war as a bad idea only because they lost

I always thought it was to flaunt her beauty & as a way to make Vlad appear superior.

You have the hottest babe in the kingdom right there & she's not even hiding it. She's making it clear she has it going on. Despite that, she's no whore. She's still loyal to Vlad. She's making it abundantly clear that not only is her body delicious but that every square inch belongs to her husband. It's a holy grail which none but Vlad own. Inferior VCs look at her & spend many lonely nights trying to fap to that body but can never successfully do so because Isabella is proud that she has PROPERTY OF VLAD VON CARSTEIN tattooed everywhere & they cry when they realize they will never find a vampire bride so great. It makes a clear message that Vlad is not just a slayer of man but of pussy.

Can kids be made into vampires? Were there ever any cases in the lore where it happened? Would they also be Dhar-fueled murder machines?

Aracheon the Ever-cucked edition

Eh, Katarina is hotter.

Could you blood and black magic vampires into having actual kids?

The von Carsteins need some actually useful heirs

Bitch, please~

(Spoiled for nsfw)

Regardless, any well-dressed man can look better if an attractive girl is at his side & a martini in his hand.

I bet there'd be something screwy involving their souls and the lack of them. But it be a fun plot hook to see a vampire, not trusting any of their gets, to try and make homunculi as surrogates for children.

>>The Dwarfs were right all along
Right about what? The Dark Elves were the ones who started it and refused to believe anything about their involvement or even their existence. The only thing that both races could agree on was that the war was probably going to happen sooner or later.

>>He lacked the wisdom to be ready for the trickery of the Elves and, drawn into personal combat with the most powerful Elf, was dispatched by an underhand blow that an older Dwarf would have been wise to. Snorri's army fought well and slew many Elves, but were forced from the field.

Sounds like bias to me.

There is no reason not to aside from the whims of a vampire. They give the Blood Kiss whenever they feel like it, so if they saw potential in a child then it's up to them to administer it or not. I don't know about them being murder machines, but a child with a vampire's power and not having the experience to use it wisely or keep it hidden there may be a bit of an edge to them.

>meanwhile in Naggaroth Malekith is laughing his ass off these absolute madmen actually did it

Truly the best king elves ever had.

>Which elves put out the most?
Forceful rape? Dark elves.
Forceful rape of the underaged? Wood elves.
Consentual? High elves
>Which are the best?
High elves by sheer virtue of not killing humans for shits and giggles.

>nsfw
Your definition of nsfw is like a 10 year olds. It's an animu man with no shirt on.

It'd probably turn out something like that one vampire kid in Interview With the Vampire, or that one vampire loli in the first Castlevania Lords of Shadow game. A huge mess of issues, but then again what vampires other than Blood Knights don't have issues?

WHF always looked interesting. I'm sad I didn't get into it before they killed it. Would it be worth it to collect the models anyways? And if so, would they be cheaper or more expensive than "currently usable" GW models?

The makers of this game really do understand.

Its not the super special characters that are important, they don't matter, its the factions themselves and the armies the players create within those factions.
And of course they aren't constantly shilling for Chaos beyond the invasion from the north involving a powerful gathered force launching a campaign of conquest, for better or worse in their results... they don't get teleported onward after being repeatedly curbstomped.

Hah, do they have a specific achievement for defeating archaon with grimgor?

How does this make the dwarves right?

You call it babe?

They're human, so almost certainly. The only child vampire I can think of was in the Genevieve era. She was, in fact, a murder machine. She once allowed herself to be kidnapped by highwaymen to amuse herself psychologically torturing them and murdering them in the ruins of Castle Drachenfels.

The Lords of Shadow games/continuity was such shit.

There is a very small chance that if Total War keeps doing well, and if the next edition of WHFRP does well, they might revisit the Old World. But right now, even if the current GW management probably stabs voodoo dolls of the last round of executives who thought it was a good idea to kill off the Old World just when it got the best advertisement it's ever gotten, they're stuck with AoS. So I would not bet on it.

But my Bretonnian shenanigans last night with Kemmler and Krell make me want to buy their models.

Dio is an overhyped plot-armoured faggot, defeated only by an even more plot armoured Jotaro.

They're pricier now because they're getting reboxed for age of start playing something else, but the start collecting boxes are good value. Just get them and buy bases separately. They're still good for KoW which is essentially just fantasy.

Is there anyone as perfect?

And this why the final fight in Phantom Blood was much better.

I'm not going to debate you on that matey. You're preaching to the choir. I probably would've enjoyed it more if it didn't have the Castlevania name.

Alright.

What's the best way to get the greatest amount of skeletons, ghosts, and other spooks? I love that aesthetic.

Go back to you're shitty anime games.

Dio's "being able to instantly freeze anything that comes into contact with him by vaporizing his bodies fluids without somehow rapidly becoming a desiccated mummy" trick he pulled out his ass was still pretty bullshit.

Perhaps not quite as much as "Jotaro is revealed out of nowhere to have the exact same 'Stand type' as Dio thus he can move during Time Stop... and also fly".

It's kind of sad that, in some sense, this is the best the Strigoi will ever get. An attempt at armor, an excuse at nobility, but still at the end of the day a horrid beast that can't even wear a breastplate or wield a sword. A beauty and the beast knockoff.

Why is Dracula so well dressed?

Mantic has cheap skeletons, gw's warriors of the dead are cool ghosts.
Do get Ghulavar if you can find him.

Until they revive the kingdom of Strigos.

He's immortal and noble. Money and all the time in the world to spend it.

He's the stereotypical vampire, that kinda comes with the package

Child vampires always just seem edgy as fuck to me.

>I have the body of a child, but I'm three hundred years old and am incredibly sadistic because of my vampirism and lack of morals, ha ha, bet you weren't expecting that!

It's the kind of character that always just makes me disappointed. Not in the character itself, but that the writer should by now know that this is always how these sorts of characters go, and he still fucking wrote it.

His warhammer counterpart should have take lessons from him.

They can be done right.
Like those doujin lolipires. It takes skill to make that level of domination come off as loving.

At least in western works you aren't meant to want to fuck them

Dhar is one helluva drug.

I've heard people say Vlad is kind of fucked up looking and angry in TWW because the ritual to revive him went kind of wrong.

You best not be dissing Castlevania, boy. As long as Vampires are involved, Belmonts are always welcome in here. Dissing Lords of Shadow is fine though.

Mantic? And Warriors of the Dead are for the LotR game; would they work for WHF?

>Nowi
It's funny because she is young by dragon standards. Tiki and Myrrh were 500 and 200 years older respectively in their games and didn't start families. Tiki in fact waited until she was over three thousand to start her's. So for Nowi to do so at that age is likely due to the mental scars she developed from being a circus animal most of her life. Like she said, "I've always wanted a husband".

Lords of Shadow is fine as long as you forget that it's a Castlevania game.

At this point WHF is dead so why not?

Let's say that they manage it - they go out with a bunch of ghouls and shit, fight their way through all the Orcs, and find their old ruins to squat in. They even bring in the Strigany so they have subjects.

What then? They're still twisted fucks, and it's not like they can remake Mourkain as it was before. They don't have criminals and traitors to feed off of anymore to make them not-shitty. Many of them still have warped minds or twisted personalities. They're going to spend all their time fighting off the Orcs and Goblins overwhelming the place, and the other bloodlines that will realize they still exist and are gathered all in one place, ready to get fucked over. It's just not going to work.

>what is Interview with the Vampire
Anne Rice has always been a razor's edge away from writing her magical realms.

But user, some child vampires are best girls.

Fair enough. I'm pretty curious as to how WHF played, though.

I suppose this is what a male Lahmian would look like.

I'm not familiar with that character, but I'm pretty sure she would still be a good character if you aged her up a little. The child stuff will never come off as lascivious or edgy to me.

Yeah I'm a huge sucker for gothic aesthetics, so I liked Lords of Shadow as a fan of that, but as a Castlevania fan I loathed it. And I did like the character designs, especially all of Gabriel's. It's just that Ayami Kojima's is so much better.

Look up a battle report, there's plenty on youtube.
Then compare how 7th and 8th play.

Evangeline is best girl in Negima.

Lords of Shadow is pretty much just a Devil May Cry game with Castlevania characters inserted in, and changed so much that they might as well be Devil May Cry characters.

>Not Chachamaru

Will do. I should look up Tomb Kings for skeleton stuff, right? Or would something else be better for watching skeletons in action?

I like to believe that if they have the chance to make them and their people, the Strigany, happy they will. While all your reasons against it are plausible I'm writing a WFRP game where the Strigany are the ones who resettle Mourkain and eagerly await their masters to rule it once more. Thing is, they aren't coming and it wasn't because of greenskins or the other Bloodlines learning their location.

Nagash's hand rests there and the Strigoi won't chance being around it.

Tomb kings and vampire counts both use skeletons, the first as base infantry the second as more elite forces so they will play differently.

Lords of Shadow is more of a God of War clone than a Devil May Cry clone. I would've preferred a Devil May Cry clone though.

>no Hideaki Itsuno Castlevania: Symphony of Cuhrayzee ever
It never could happen, but it makes me hurt on the inside.

vamp chan looks extremely envious of isabella's look

Isabella is MILF.

>when your mum is hotter than you

Since we're talking Vamps, is there any way to get Kemmler and Ghorst after confederating with Manny?

Vamp-chan looks cuter to me, but I can understand how she'd feel stuck in Issy's shadow.

I know your pain. I hate Mannlett, love Vlad, and love Kemmler/Krell. And Ghost's research is too good to pass up.

Are there any good houserules for fimir for WFRP 2e, or should I just file off the serials and use beastmen and bray-shamans?

GRIMDERP IS OBJECTIVELY THE BETTER WAY TO APPROACH WARHAMMER

I DARE GRIMDARKFAGS TO PROVE ME WRONG

I'm not sure - you can try waiting until Kemmler and Ghorst show up among the Vampire Counts leaders, but I don't know if you get multiple armies if you manage to confederate a faction with one.

Technically it's a little easier to start as Vampire Counts and confederate Vlad.

One allows for more cuddling.

scribd.com/document/109323463/WFRP2-Classics-Fimir

You gotta explain the difference. Grimderp just sounds like an insulting way to refer to grimdark.

Can you get Isabella out of the deal?

There's a short story in the Genevieve omnibus about one, it's great fun.

I dunno, maybe if she shows up.

>rpg fluff

The Strigoi are fun because while Ushoran was well-meaning to a certain extent, he was also naive and stupid.
The Strigoi will never be truly noble and powerful like the von Carsteins they want to be and I think they're more interesting for it. Instead they'll make their best attempt - a twisted court of the malformed, hunchbacks and beasts pretending (badly) to be lords and ladies. And maybe, hideous as they are, they will be genuinely better than the von Carsteins, despite the von Carstein's glamours and the air of romanticism they've so carefully cultivated among mortals.

Grimdark is serious business both within and without
Grimderp contains silliness that's obvious to the outsider

That's a pretty sad story. Though you'd have expected the Necrarch to have a bit of cop on not to murder her family in front of her. That's not only a prick move, it pretty much sealed his faith. RIP mutant family.

How was he well-meaning? He wanted to rule Mourkain from the shadows while feeding on the inhabitants.