Cryptopia funded for colx!

Cryptopia funded for colx!

Fucking get on this fast biz! Its growing fast as fuck! 100 sat before january!

Im luckiest guy ever.. finally I found the one and got in early! Fuck yes!

congrats on your 300 dollar gain

Warning this is being pumped by the xtrabytes trading channel pnd group, which is also now the xtrabytes discord pump group.

Oh yeah? Post invite link so we can confirm

Bullshit! Look at colx telegram. People coming in every minute asking where to buy. After cryptopia listing we will be fucking rich

Also coin burn on january. Price will actually shoot up to 100+sat in january.

Biz you dont wanna miss this.

How does it feel colx holders? We are gonna make it!!!!??

Poorfag could only get 31k.

If you've got a masternode, you're pretty much set for life.

I have got 2 of them ;) Im so fucking excited cant even sleep. Been holding this coin since cv2 and finally its paying off. Fuck me! I feel like I won the lottery!

Still price is ridicilously low. Get on this biz... Huge suprise that we made the cryptopia fund!

what is it and what odes it do?

Anonymous pos coin with Super fast transfer. Not going to explain more cause knowing biz you guys dont even care Just wanna make money. Google if like.

thanks, what exchange do i buy it on and when is t coming to cryptopia?

Nova exchange was the main one but its closing cant use that one.

Tradeshatoshi and coinsmarkets. Check which one has cheaper colx and buy from there. Coinsmarkets has alot bigger volume.

Bump!

Get in before its too late

Oh my fucking God. After months of waiting. You have no idea how excited I am

got only 660k.

should i buy more?

We are gonna fucking make it! I literally cant sleep LOL

circ / total are high. priced about right, no?

Warning this is being pumped by the xtrabytes trading channel pnd group, which is also now the xtrabytes discord pump group.

Don't get fooled.

Bullshit. Dare to Link this? Ofc not...

Miss out then biz I dont really care. Dont come crying when colx hits 100sat on cryptopia

Don't get fooled, and lose over the holiday season to scammers like these.

Lol its a joke. The XBY trading channel is like another other Discord channel.

any other*

Ah lol...

Well everybody could figure out this is not pump and dump anyways.. Look at telegram New people coming in every minute asking where to buy lol. We are going to moon..

call me dumb,crazy but i just went all in on this coin.

15 million.

Set yourself masternode and enjoy the gains bro. Good decision. Join colx telegram if you need any help.

do i have to wait for a week in order to set up masternode?

Coinsmarket looks fucking sketchy

Literally this will be one of the biggest rockets ever shared on biz... You would be crazy to miss this one. Check coinmarketcap.

yeah it looks like it. but it is safe.

It does.. but works. Cryptopia will come anyday now! Volume will go up alot.

Swap ends 28th.

Coin burn (6b burned!) January first week

Cryptopia most likely between.

Don't get fooled, and lose over the holiday season to scammers like these. They have one goal, steal your coins.

Bough 650k of COLX, was looking at it yesterday too and missed that ticket so decided to take the plunge today.

1 moon mission pls. Buy me a house.

If not house.. maybe atleast a car

Oh yeah Telegram is gonna hit 1,000 people soon and given the marketcap its seriously impressive

A man can dream. Any reason why this couldn’t 100x

(Ok a house deposit)

Bump

Good night colx holders we will make it