Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to Page 1 with you.

> I am too tired to play.
> Can I just come and watch your games over a muted connection?

Bampu

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Dark Heresy, WFRP, Pendragon, Mutants & Masterminds
>Times available
GMT but I'm flexible.
>Text or Voice/Method of Play
Text game using discord/roll20
>Contact info
Scrutineer#1387 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Looking to run a story-heavy solo game. Single player. Party of one. That's you. Can involve lewd stuff if you're into that.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I know DND 5e, SWN, WFRP, and FATE.
Mondays thru Thursdays, any time.
>Method of Play
Discord/Roll20 is best.
>Contact Info
BIG DICK BAZUSO#2860
>Additional Notes
I'd love to learn any system, especially sci-fi or superhero systems. Alternatively I've been wanting to play through some 5e modules.

well that's interesting. why solo?

Doing an interest check:

I'm looking to learn more as a DM and found the Starship Trooper RPG so I want to do a few test sessions with it before trying to assemble a time for my normal group.

If things do end up going well I wouldn't be opposed to continuing and having the groups be different squads roaming the same galaxy fighting the bugs.

- what time, and in what timezone
- what are you running it on, roll20 or discord or what
- how can we contact you if we're interested

those things are in the OP for a reason dude. the idea sounds interesting but i'm not going to commit much beyond that until I know you're not planning to run it at 4AM my time.

Yeah my bad, I hadn't intended to do a full post at first with just trying to do an interest check.

>Time
Evening EST, could do daytime EST but I'm looking to get a job soon so that might not last as a time slot
>Platform
Voice on discord, roll20 for sheets/rolling and combat
>Contact
Syrenthra#6139

Don't suppose you'd allow me to romance the loli?

Is the user who claimed they would be interested in GMing a Kingdom Building campaign still around? I would be interested in hearing if they plan to follow throw and any details.

Lol fuck off pedo scum?

send a friend request over discord. Iam down to squash some bugs.

Roughnecks, ho!

>He wouldn't romance the Loli and even wastes quads.

Did you find a player for this yet. If not I sent you a friend request on discord.
Cleeve#1856

I sent you a request, Jarmen4u, you don't have to worry about me tryin to romance some 12 year old unlike some people

The thirst is real.

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Savage worlds
>>Time availability
We begin september 1st. Applications should be submitted to the bellow r20 link. I'm looking for quality over quantity here (you'll be joining fragments of a pre-existing group), so I will begin reading these applications all together late august and picking the best of the best. If I get enough a backup list couldn't hurt.
>>Text or Voice
Text
>>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
Get in touch with Polka Flies #3845 on discord if you have any questions or whatever.
>>Additional Information
Players will assume the roles of royal road wardens, the vaguely renaissance setting equivalent of a knighted federal police force. A poorly thought out extension of the monarchy's authority that has become listless in this time of relative peace. So if you like powder fantasy (and there's one thing I know Veeky Forums both loves and fucking loathes the idea of guns existing next to magic. hello 3 angry threads since my original gm post), and procedural cop dramas this is the game for you.

We're going to start off simple, letting people get used to each other and the world before we hit full stride. Players will select from various cases and be tasked with resolving them as they see fit with the full authority of the crown. I've a good variety of combat/investigation/pursuit/politicking/etc prepped up so that this selection process can act as a testbed for the game proper.

Out of curiosity, why only one person? And why not recruit a player directly instead of posting as a GM?

One player because I want to build a more personalised experience for someone, something with a bit more depth of plot and character and verisimilitude, where one's suspension of disbelief isn't stretched around the existence of the party as a unit.
In part, I'm trying to see whether what separates CRPGs from TTRPGs in feel is being a single individual in the boots of the main character rather than having a shared responsibility to fill a certain role and drive the plot as a group.

As for why I'm advertising it, most players aren't interested in a solo text game. It's more efficient to let the ones who are come to me.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
World of Darkness 2nd Edition/Chronicles (no mages allowed), L5R 4rth edition

Most afternoons/GMT+2

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
As this good sir here I enjoy one player-one GM games, text or voice based on Discord

>Contact Info
Discord Acme#0532

>Additional Notes
English isn't my first language so I apologize in advance for syntax errors or terrible phrasing.

Wait, so are you also looking for only one player?