Nah.

Garbage ship.
"I don't trust, and hate you."
"I don't trust and hate you as well but you have utility"

ok

HERE IT IS!

why are his hands so fucking small

where are the ships anyway?
I came here expecting hot space boarding actions and maybe some kinky shit involving tyranid hive ships.

S U N K
U
N
K

Can't be beat.

Let me get this out of the way by posting the absolute, hands-down, worst one to ever exist.

Which lets me also Segway into another AGP ship Twitch and Explosives

>40k tries way too hard to be grimdark
>all of the ships that people find are cringey and somewhat forced as a result

It's like how some Shadowrun book went out of its way to go 'there's no dating in the 6th world.' And then someone accepted that, but tried to make romance happen anyway. What did you expect? A love story for the ages?

Hmm....Where I could find more?

Any Celestine x Emperor?

obligatry

Lunar and Gothic are my favorites, but I've always had a soft spot for Mars and Dauntless.

>still waiting for Battlefleet Heresy

Dreadnought is a 20K ship, user. For 40K, you'll want a KGV class.

What user means is

>"I don't trust, and hate you, but you have boobs."
>"I don't trust and hate you as well but you have utility."

Bfg a exists, but the queues are splintered, multiplayer is dead, and the last patch was last year.

N-no you can't d-do this to me

That's because people keep trying to ship big important named characters who barely interact, and even then only professionally, and who are so wrapped up in their own stories that introducing romance into it would just seem like a waste of time. Unless you're meme spouting mouth-breather who actually believes that the entire Universe is always Grimdark all the time it shouldn't be hard to imagine a nice little love story occurring, like Love and Krieg 2.0.

Speaking of which, did Batavi ever finish that? I've been away from Veeky Forums for a while.

In a Krieg-related thread, he claimed he will post the full version once he finished everything.

Then why are you so upset by the mention of it? If it never happened as you say then you have no reason to worry. After all I'm just a lowly traitor and you're the Captain General of the Custodes, your word is worth much more than mine. The only reason you could possibly have to worry is if there were undeniable proof.

Could it be Shame perhaps? The Shame that you let emotions cloud your judgement and get in the way of duty? The Shame that you are not the cold, unflinching, logical Custodes you were created to be? The Shame of having failed your Emperor and having shown yourself to be defective like your brothers?

But even if that were true, it still wouldn't explain your behavior, adamantly and indigently denying it to father's face, or what's left of it anyways. You're far too loyal and upright to ever lie to your glorious Emperor. No, there's something deeper, isn't there? Something so strong that it could make you even raise your voice at father. I can see it in your eyes. A Fear, a fear of a most shameful weakness that even you couldn't suppress. A secret that you have done your best to forget. A small little four-worded sentence, so innocuous, and yet so damning.
You
Still
Love
Her.

42nd Millenium best couple

When's the wedding?

when dad wakes up

Oi'm litra-lee intreeged an' in awe ov' bof'va dem. If dis iz wot it'z loik ta foit wif Humies, den Oi applaud all da Boyz foitin' Humies roit naow cuz dis iz Zoggin Orky. Warbike GorkaMorka race? Got'em. Rokkits an' Big Boomz? Got'em.

An' naow "We'ze jus' flyin' off too-geva in da skoi, headin ta a joi-ant pile o' Dakka." Oi'z swear if dey cum back Goin on a Waaaugh Oi'm gonna be so jealous. *sigh* Always da Warboss's shootiest FlashGit, neva da FlashGit-Warboss.

When will there be smut for this pic?

>inb4 never

What is this supposed to be?

Warhammer High.

More specifically Freya (Leman's Daughter)
doming Miranda (Magnus the Red's Daughter).

Fem Ferrus x Fem Magnus.

>Warhammer High
Some things should remain buried user.

NEVER!!

Kill it with fire and galactic bugspray

>tfw Kitten will never get to pull the plug of Rowboat's stasis

What is this reference so I can find it and be sad.

>Ywn be domed by Freya

Can't remember the name, but it's about an Ogryn that falls for a SoB Repenta, and their misadventures. It ends in nothing but pain.

gav and bob

1d4chan.org/wiki/Gav_and_Bob

Really expected this sooner.

RIP Talyn, born a science experiment, died a hero.

Why isn't Kitten black?

Because the guy forgot. Besides he wasn't really black in TTS either. He looked more brown/bronze to me.

>Tfw this crackship is actually shaping up to be the most tolerable thing
to come out of recent fluff.

Jeez Magnus, lay off him.

Real talk though. One thing I love about this is that for joke ship, it actually has a surprising amount of potential to add depth and development to Kitten's character.

> not agitated skeleton shriek
One job.

Ship posting is the new shitposting, especially when ships are shit.

> Ship posting is the new shitposting
> Ship posting
> new

3animu5me

user please I wanted to make the joke, and these ships are kind of shit. How the mighty have fallen, and we'll never get back up again.

I've been lurking various 40K fluff threads on and off for the better part of three years. Never got into the hobby, but the fluff discussions on Veeky Forums were often interesting. One thing I noted is that I rarely ever saw people discuss ships between characters beyond musing about SoB being cock thirsty turbosluts in general. I just figured 40K was some sort of effective fujoshi repellent, girls only care about tyranids anyway, and all relationships invariably end when one participant finds out the other was Alpharius the whole time.

There was no shipping because as said, all of the existing characters don't have interactions beyond antagonistic and what passes for cold professionalism among the nutjobs of 40k. Every ship here is posted as a joke, or at the very least a half joke.

That is a fucking pure ship.

I feel like this is referencing something.

It is

Remember, someone was paid to write this.

The purest

Seriously, are there any canon ships in WH40K?

The only one I can think of is CainXAmberley.

The Emperor x Malcador

It's not really a universe that focuses on such things - not only is there a shitton of blood and death, but most of the characters are superhuman or inhuman.

There was a former Mordian stormtrooper and her sergeant in one novel, but that was more a casual relationship than anything. Eisenhorn and Bequin had an attraction to one another, and Dan Abnett can't stop going on about how sexy Medea Bentacore is without trying to make her all that interesting, but there's no real shipping. There was a hive guy who worked as a mine official that had a planetary governer's daughter waifu, but...let's say that ends poorly.

At this point, Taldeer and LIIVI.

>As a Techpriest it's my job to listen to the Machine Spirits.
>But yours is the one I like hearing best.

Yup - that one.

>I know the guy who drew this.

is he a chill mohterfucker?

Pffft, hahaha.

Tell him user thinks he did a fantastic job.

BFH is FW reboot of BFG set in the horus heresy

>Sanguinius died for this
Shame on you, Rowboat

I love using Bullgryn and I have some Repentia I've been wanting to use. After reading Gav and Tarla, I'm tempted to run them together. A cute combo together.

but.... but... why?

Tal and Kharn

Yes

You idiots, OP clearly meant (star)ships from Warhammer 40k!

Spoilered for lewd.

T-two at the same time?

This is a Blue board you pervert!

A-and on a blue board...

Is this Hawkeye?
What happened to the art?

no. just run, and never look back.

How dare you post this on a blue board. Shame on you, perverted man.

But I got the first five trades and they are great.
Pretty much the only mainstream western comic I'm still reading unless you count Saga (started Miss Marvel, since Kamala has such a great design, but they keep changing artists every two chapters).

Is there a good stopping point?

Here are some general shipping guides for your use.