Character Art: Swashbuckler Elf edition

I need Swashbuckler elves. From duelists, to pirates, to rogues. I need anything.

Any swarthier folk of rogueish mien?
I've a need for an npc to make a splashy entrance (perhaps literally, they may be falling into a lake).

Full version of the OP.

I have three images of elves looking vaguely pirate-like and rogueish

1/3

2/3

3/3
But now I have a request of my own. I need young, noble-blooded looking elves. Non-anime, since it seems that the only images of elven children I can find on my own online are in that style. I'll take any art of elf children, but bonus points if it is a blond, pissed-off looking noble boy, since this NPC's picture seems to have been impossible to find for me

/r/ brown elves

sorry for the shit resolution

Can you give me more to work off of?

I found another pirate picture too. If you're asking me to be more descriptive in my request, I'll give it a go. I'm looking for solo pictures of elven children to use as character images in a campaign I'm running, so your typically character concept kind of art. Specifically, elven children. Any children would do, since it seems I don't really have any saved, but only 2 or 3 NPCs in this group of children will probably actually be interacted with for any long period of time, and they're nobles. One is a boy who usually looks pissed off as he chafes under the strict rules of elven high society. So the bonus points would be a young, blond elf boy with either cold eyes or angry eyes. Nice clothes are a plus there too

Pirate request from previous thread.

Yarr

And that's it for piratey looking men.

Anybody got some female swashbuckling/musketeers to dump on me

Looking for pretty female mage/sorceress ghost/spirit (if possible, it should be visible she's transparent). Preferably human, but elf works too, shouldn't look evil.

Anyone have a knight with a big two handed maul?

I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF SPIDERMA-I MEAN MINOTAURS
BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF SPIDERMEN, THOSE ARE FINE TOO

Any art of an evil priest wearing a mask? Or just anyone wearing black and a mask. Preferably the mask covering their whole face.

Niiiice
Fucken saved

>666
I swear that was a coincidence.

>Why is leg?

Sure it was, Satan. You can't fool us!

Thanks a bunch! These are great!

He looks like he just stubbed his toe.

Anyone have art of a younger, male, elf mage? I made an NPC that the party sort of... clung to, so now I've got to get a representation of the little guy.

Depends on how young you mean.

Ain' got much younger 'n this.

Well, there's also this I guess. Though I find it more creepy than cute.

anyone have other lady cavalry? I need pictures for members of a trade caravan.

i need some art of a middle aged human female necromancer. motherly if possible

Kek

>nobody posting Jarlaxle

I am disappointed

But now I know of him. What a sexy elf pirate.

Anyone got female dwarves that would fit into an Eberron setting? Ideally older ones (grey hair etc) but any will do.