How to become a millionaire with $1000

how to become a millionaire with $1000

well you need to 1000x your money, right??

simple with compound interest.

>trade for 2% gains only, period
>go all in every trade
>2% stop loss on every trade

ok so it's going to take it's going to take 348 successful trades.

>fail 49% of your trades like a retard and only manage to win 51%

so 682 trades

>10 trades a day

only takes 68.2 days to go from pajeet to millionaire. why haven't you done it yet? can't pick out an easy 2% gains 51% of the time? LMFAO.

Holy shit.

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW

Way to copy and paste another anons post

With what as the reserve? ETH?

Woaaah I’m also new here

HOLY FUCK IVE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG

But that's not how you do basic math.

You have to subtract your failed trades meaning you would have to make 348*50 trades or 17400 trades, if you do 30 trades a day it would take you 2 years.

Your an idiot.

What you have to do with 1k is all in on a shitcoin and hope for 2x,or,10x.

Then split your stack into high probability 100xs in 2 years. Buy, put into cold storage and fuck off.

Come back to $250 Siacoin or $50troncoin or,something when you bought 25k of them at 5 cents each.

Rinse repeat.

Thats how,90% of,bizwhales got rich.

Your minimum to million is also the minimum to zero. What happens when you lose 225 times in a row?
Pasta and sage

this is not easy, 1% goes to trading fee, picking up right coins is not that fucking easy

250 siacoin

Unironically believe sia will go 7.5 tril marketcap

>1% goes to trading fee
binance is 0.05% with bnb, so 0.1% both ways on the trade, so you just aim for 2.1% gain, -1.9% stoploss

I'm a brainlet who started with $500 but bought BTC at $18k. Pls halp.

This

Literally just HODL and you will be rich.

I learned this the hard way... if I had just held my 220 ETH, or my 30,000 Ark, or my 10 Bitcoin, I would be in a far better position. As of this writing I have 3.2 Bitcoin.

>stinky linky
>fake folio
yeah stay poor pajeet
and 2% stop loss lmao do you even krypto kiddy?

Just go all in on XRP and pray for coinbase. Then you’ll have a couple thousand to spread around for future moon missions.

sorry i have low iq im just a litle bit retarded

hehe he is larping, every fucking swing order book is min 5-6% in seconds. this idiot want 2% stop loss.kek

never seen something more autistic on here. literal fucktard

Make 2% profit on my trade
Coinspot charges a 3% fee on each trade.

How many trades do i need to make to get rich?

then don't use coinspot user holy shit

Hodl and buy more

spoiler alert: it was my post

jesus christ binance charges 0.5% you're paying 3% be literally more retarded

Ok here's the problem with that pajeet

If you go "all in" on a coin, you could also lose 2% or greater. Do you stop loss at 2% and move on?

If you do that, you LOSE money, and if this happens enough times in a row, you'll go broke. It goes both ways.

Another problem is, how many trades are you doing a day, or a week? What if the coin doesn't gain 2% like you wanted and you have to wait a week, or even several months for that to happen.

Now multiply this by 682 times, this could take you years. You're making, nothing kiddo

Coinspot fees:
3% fee to buy
3% fee to sell
im paying like 6% all up but then no other fees.

is this shit? am i being ripped off here?

binance charges 0.05% if you have some bnb

binance is 0.1% or 0.05% using BNB

If you live in the US hope you keep records of your 600+ trades. Each one is a taxable event.

you're right, it was 0.01% not 0.1%. plus whenever my buddy day trades I get referral BNB from it. binance is a shiny golden chalice and coinspot is a fucking 20 year old mcdonalds cup with the hamburglar on it.

If you make a trade, and lose, say 50%.
You need to make a 100% gain subsequently to break even your original number.

Same principle applies with 2%. If you lose 5x in a row. and then gain 2% 5x in a row, you have less than you started.

Yes lol. that is some highway fucking robbery, Australia is a POS though I lived there for 23 years before I moved to Trumps America. I fucking love this place and its guns and hamburgers.