Missed PRL

>missed PRL
>missed ICON
>missed AION
>missed XVG
>missed countless shitcoins on ED and bought the ones that didnt moon

i might as well just chuck a few hundred on everything that Veeky Forums shills and hope for the best at this point

there's still time for WABI

You can still profit on xvg. It can go to as high as 15 dollars in the next 5 months so.......

POE moon mission tonight or tomorrow massive pump dont get left behind its still at 220 sats

lol

he doesnt know

LMAO

please tell me you are not actually this retarded, user

AION is just getting started brother. Tomorrow all the ICX bagholders will be shedding bags to hope on this moon rocket. Get in now for a quick 2x pump by Friday.

Opus & ARTE

Whats wrong with wabi

Not that dude but seems behind MOD tech/project/connection wise at 2x the market cap and there is no benefit to holding the token. Walton at least has masternodes and Mod claims they will be paying a crypto dividend.

>What is wraith
My gosh you shills and xvg. Already mad how you couldn't lambo when they were .00005, so you need to wait a lil longer. This is why your kind will never profit to the moon with this kind of attitude

What is marketcap? UHHH DUURRR

fucking normies
dogecoindark will never hit fucking $15 you dumbfuck

>He thinks the number of coins in circulation determines the value of the coin

What is ripple? What is basic economics?
Sheesh, didn't you pass high school economics?

>marketcap = coins in circulations

Marketcap determines the price of the coin you autist

So you are actually saying Verge will hit LTC's Marketcap right now in 5 months?

You are actually retarded.

Actually nevermind man,

Go ahead and put your money into verge. It will definitely hit $15
Marketcap doesn't matter at all man

GO FOR IT

we need retards like you to lose money so we can take it from you

"litecoin will never hit 200 dollars! its impossible" Nice try

So is that a yes on Verge hitting LTC's marketcap?

Or did you just learn about what marketcap is?

Did you pass high school?

>McAfee said it will
Dumbass

>Marketcap determines the price of the coin you autist
supply and demand determines the price of the coin you fucking idiot highschool dropout neet cuck. market cap is a shitty indication of value and future growth

Dumbass it's demand is up. High demand + high supply=big profits. you guys are better than this...cmon

How the fuck are people like this investing in crypto.

I'm gonna be a fucking millionaire in 3 months of you fucking retards. Learn basic math and economics.

Supply and demand determines the price of the coin but it's not gonna fucking 15x the cap in 5 months

Arguing with literal high schoolers investing their fucking lunch money, holy shit

Bro buy ripple its so cheap lmao when it hits 100 everyone gonna b kicking themselves reee