Cute Techpriests edition

Old Thread: >> Time for exterminatus

>Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0 [Open]

>Grey Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA [Open]

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising!!!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First for the Thirst God

I prefer my techpriest sexy.

Second for let's have a good thread this time

Best Primarch coming through.

How long do you think GW's site will be down?

I need to stare at plastic models and hold myself back from wasting my money

>Old Thread: >> Time for exterminatus
For once I support this motion

In the time he spent getting the marine up there he could have actually have done something productive.

Numbered post for game pics and stories.

New codex when?

[Open]
Can we stop this madness

Reminder that Cain fucked a techpriest before. She was cute.

What do you guys listen to while painting and modeling? I've got an old dadrock pandora station I like to listen to, or sometimes I'll just leave Duncan's videos on autoplay in the background.

It's tradition, my child

Whups, my bad. Copy-paste was maybe not the greatest idea

I put these threads into a text to speech program and cry.

Traditions are stupid user Von Laphynstein

+
+
+
+
+
My sides were not ready for that post

So, why do pics you take on the phone, even when they appear the right way on your computer, sometimes rotate retardedly when you post them? I'm trying to see if I can fix this one by just resaving it, and I want to post my crap from time to time. Figured I'd ask if anyone knows.

Well, I wasn't expecting to laugh so hard this late at night but you got me.

Moderate quality science fiction or fantasy audiobooks.

Every thread until our codex comes out

I guess thats a new and interesting way to commit suicide

Thanks, doc.

I've got a TV setup playing in the front of my work station across the room, but I'll generally only have stuff on that one seen a million times before so it's not a distraction, more a pleasant background noise

Lately I've been watching a lot of sickeningly sweet anime which is an amusing contrast to painting dark Eldar and orks. When I paint AoS stuff I tend to put on original series power rangers

JOHN MADDEN

JOHN MADDEN

I do like cheaper weapons.

>anime
lol

Bob Ross, honestly. Not all the techniques apply, but seeing art like that inspires. (sometimes it inspires tears that I'll never be that good, but most of the time it gets me trying more)

BIG MONEY
BIG PRIZES
I LOVE IT

So, how many codexes are gonna be some flavor of Imperium/Chaos until a single Xeno codex arrives?

>chaos finally similar in price to normal SMs
How is this an issue?

To my parents yelling at me to get a job.

Usually infowars or other news stuff.

I know, I'm fun at parties

>only point increase is Brimstones

This is how I know it's wrong.

>not realizing that we are celebrating
>nurgle digits
report to the dark apostle for a pep talk

Repost because I missed the boat (whoops):

When are we allowed to talk about 40k again?

I wanna talk about 40k now...

Anyway, I'm the dude from before who's wanting to build a Nightlord army out of Burning of Prospero and the suggestion was to make a Chosen squad kitted out with 2 melta and 3 plasma and have the rest be chainsword dudes,

I was also planning on having a 5-man havoc squad with four autocannons (because I like them, no other reason) and a ten man regular bolter CSM just to hold objectives and be cover-humpers, any suggestions on what to do with my last 5 mk3 marines from the box set? otherwise I'm just gunna make another marine squad of them with bolters

Also, because nightlords, anyone got a line on bat-ear helmets? because GW is out of stock :(

I like listening to Bob Ross just for his voice, hearing him say the colors like "cadmium yellow" "phthalo green" and "titanium white", and hearing the scrape of his spade thing on the canvas.

I like childish stuff n my free time, I wouldn't play fantasy space man wargames if I didn't.

Whatever on YouTube catches my fancy at the time, that or music.

>Not enjoying Ethiopian basket weaving on an Ethiopia basket weaving website

100% confirmed my dude, unless we missed something

xenos whining start to be embarrassing

>muh vampire marines
kys

Why do you think any anons are still engaging in the other thread? It keeps this one clean.

Wouldn't have to bother if some mods would go in there.

>pedophiles start doing damage control
clockwork

Usually I leave on TV shows I've seen before in the background, I've seen stargate like 6-7 times so I don't ever feel the need to look up because I know what it fucking looks like

Sometimes I do the whole "listen to an album as a full album" thing as I don't really do that much anymore

>zero Primarch kills
>dies to a human

>54758933
Yea no (You) for you, ignore the bait before this thread gets shit up too

¿Qué?

Considering the releases will probably be Imperium and then a non-Imperium book probably not that long.

Even if they release every single flavor of Chaos book we are aware of it would only be three more months or so, unless every variety of Daemon army gets its own book.

Normally something I've watched before. I actually got some decent work done listening to various Plinkett reviews again.

What are the tax policies of the various factions in 40k?

So, what do you want in your new codex?

I hope Rangers get their -1 ap back or their Sniper rule back, to give more of a reason to take them over Vanguard.

I hope Canticles get a buff, so that they are more usefull and fluffy.

I hope we get another HQ choice, and that the Dominus either gets a buff or a points drop to be line with other Hq's.

I hope we get a Fast Attack, a Transport and either a new troop or elite.

I really hope that Vanguard get a point decrease, and get their old radium rules.

I hope Sicarians get a buff to their ld debuff.

I've been using batreps. Shittywargaming is good motivation to be better at everything.

The only Primarchs with kills are Fulgrim and Horus. Dorn was felled by Demons, right? It's not Konrad's fault he was given the Perpetual.
To the second point, I enjoy his descent into madness from his combined single-mindedness and schizophrenia to the point where he lets himself die.

I think they charge whothefuckcares once per whogivesashit

Rogal's fate is unknown, they only found his fist.

The Warboss always gets a few extra teef, but it's channeled back into the community, via dakka and choppa.

why would you want bat ears. Even the soul hunter books make fun of them.

If there's one thing I've learned from Homestuck, is that everyone is alive until you get a dead screen.

Nepeta is still alive

Cheaper reavers and more HQ options are all I really want for dark Eldar

I want shit like this and squig riders. Most anything to give Snakebites more of a gimmick again.

>being this delusional
>Homestuck is fine

Because I wanna put them on my Chosen squads and pretend that all the noobs make fun of them for it

Plus honestly I think all nightlord armies should have some

To be fair this is GW. Until a body is found they aren't above "No wait he was alive the whole time".

So how do I best take advantage of the bonkers amount of leadership penalties chaos can hand out? It's like fucking absolute terror now with -8 or 9 as a max IIRC

How fast is a Space Marine compared to a human?

How fast is a Khorne Berzerker compared to a Space Marine?

Just bring more boyz.

The homestuck poster is back. Greetings friend

I'm sorry but best girl is gone.

filtered

>The only Primarchs with kills are Fulgrim and Horus.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

the only good thing dorn has done

Why are you a jewish magos

Use that mind control psychic power

I was thinking about picking up a Knight Crusader for support and anti-vehicle backfill for my primaris, any knight players here have any input for a noob regarding assembly or gameplay in 8th?
What is homestuck?

Because it's funny and I'm sure it triggers the two resident /pol/fags

>What is homestuck?
Go ask /co/, I'm not cracking open that can of worms here, that's akin to opening a sealed vault from the Dark Age of Technology

Bat ears are love. Bat ears are life.

To answer your question, recasters have them. These I believe are LF, who have moved and renamed a few times now. I'm sure Z has them, not sure about MI.

>implying /pol/ doesn't find it hilarious when people LARP as jews

>cancer resin
Good choice, you've got it coming

Mutilators are good now, what sorcery is this?

Ethically I'm not too keen on recasts

But practically, if GW doesn't have them, what else am I supposed to fucking do

My room-mate was looking into getting shit from Z, how long does the bro take usually?

Also, how do I LF? whatever that is

I've never been away from a smoker for more than a week, I'm already dead

#
#
Equius poster reporting in. It's true user, she's gone.

#
It's a web comic that was both popular and reviled, it's one of those things people either liked or it sends them into a frothing rage

repostan

DE player here(wasp/bulge archon user if you care...I know you don't)

I recently just picked up a Visarch model to convert into Drazhar, and I'd like to fit him into my army. Any opinions?

Currently I run slight variations on this:

Succubus HQ - FNP warlord trait, +1S drug
in outrider detachment, with archite glaive
>5x reavers, 1x arena champion. Using grav-talons/cluster caltrops depending on the army, with 2 blasters. +2" move
>4x hellions, 1x helliarch - +1 attacks
>4x hellions, 1x helliarch - +1 toughness
>4x scourges, 1x solarite - 4x dark lances
>4x incubi, 1x klaivex
>raider - dark lance, shock prow(for succubus, incubi, archon)
vanguard
>archon - blaster, huskblade
>4x trueborn, 1x dracon - 4 blasters, phantasm grenade launcher
>Venom, splinter rifles, splinter cannon

spearhead
>haemonculus - liquifier gun, electrocorrosive whip
>talos - macro scalpel, macro scalpel, twin splinter cannons
>talos - macro scalpel, macro scalpel, twin splinter cannons
>ravager - 3 dark lances, shock prow

I have a game against scions on wednesday.

>implying I'm LARPing

I'm talking about being chaos.

I guess that and Slaanesh are really the only options for taking advantage of a leaderhsip penalty.

I really adore MK3 models, is it lorefuckery if I use em to make a chaos warband in 40k if painted properly?

All have them have a 6" move,

I'd argue that the Veterans should have older amour marks, I mean, after going into the realm of souls, would ever get fucking naked? I wouldn't

You're right. I think about doing it sooner all the time!

LF is another caster, though I honestly haven't seen many people talk about them, even on yoyhammer. Their stuff isn't bad, not Chinese, and they have some unique models. However, they can be more pricey.

Z varies, but expect a month +/- 5 days when it comes to recasters.

As for using BoP, Calth is much better for NL imho.

ok you have my permission

But they have a different number of attacks, right?

You know the new Nurgle guys are wearing Mk 3 right

Is HH still stuck in the 7E ghetto?

Alpha Legion or Night Lords?

Well, as much as we like to rub commmisars and ork mobs in the face of leadership penalty hijinx there are still plenty of troops its going to work on just fine when it comes to deleting their units via morale losses.

>in order to get more attacks you must be faster
Wow, you're a genius

Yes. First it's the ghettos, then the camps.

I kinda want to get this mentality out that having a single Riptide is "OP". It's not. They're the Tau's TEQ. It's fair if they can have one if you bring some Termies or a Land Raider. If they bring multiple and in the Wing, then yes that is pretty cheesy.

Also Kroot are shit. They're just expendable meatshields. Having a whole army oriented around them would be incredibly boring. If Tau auxiliaries had the same love that Genestealers then that would be fine.

A "fun" army to play against is something that tries to bring all the neat units into the battle in a combined arms fashion. Not just spamming any one single unit. A good Tau player would know that some well supported fire warrior unit is a cheaper and arguably better source of anti infantry fire power than the other units.

I'm so tired of hearing non Tau players complain about "muh Battlesuits or muh Riptides" They're there in the codex, they have a purpose, just like the FWs.source then any of the battle suits. Just because you get butthurt at the cheesemongers doesn't mean that the other Tau players have to stop using a particular unit. Quit bitching.