youtube.com/watch?v=-2ejNt9jBG8
youtu.be/I7Zo9vALQss
youtube.com/watch?v=02OfZVyd6bE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"M-m-mister... time is subjective."

Two words.

Flash Step.

Kill them before they stop time.

Cast an area spell that will affect them until they unstop time.

Not so fast

Surprise them and force them into a checkmate situation.

Time manipulators stuck in a completely unwinnable dead end and forced to either admit defeat, or repeat the circumstances of their loss and/or keep their time frozen indefinitely a second before they lose always makes for a fun story. It's like making a save right before a boss you have no way of beating and not having a backup save.

Sniper round from 600 meters.

You learn how to move in frozen time, clearly.

You obviously stop time as well.

just doom him lul

You age things you touch.

You just start time after they stop it.

Electrocute self.

Pull your own time-stop ability out of your ass.

Generate a Space Time Restorative Field, also have a Magic Nullification Field.

Power WARUDO kill.

Simple, speed the universe up to an insane degree except for all those around me to a small radius. Then I trick him into either saving his daughter from frozen knives or attacking me.

Or a tracking projectile and horse.

That's it! I've discovered his secret! All you need to d

Can't time stop a bullet if you don't know it's coming. Unless it's some bullshit like the guy actually stops time and thoroughly inspects his surroundings every millisecond.

Wait until you're the only person around, then stop moving to trick him into thinking his ability activated erroneously, then stab him while he's confused

Exit time.

traps that only someone able to stop time would be able to trigger

You know, that could actually work if you got them indoors and away from any windows. You'd have to be quick as fuck though to get that stab in.

Flood everything with radioactive caesium, the air they breath in while time is stopped or if they hold their breath, when they allow time to continue, their skin will be covered in radioactive poison. They will die, unless they are a robot, then flood your rooms with massively powerful magnetic fields, if they move through them they will surge with electricity and short circuit.

Fill rooms with fine wire fibres if they can't move things while time is stopped. If they can bring things into their time frame to move them then use a contact explosive on some of the fibres, or poison, again.

By manipulating gravity. Good luck fighting me when I've multiplied all of the gravity more than a foot or so from me by a factor of twelve.

Become invulnerable while immobile, so that they can't do shit to you.
At a certain point they'll tire.

Does radioactivity damage things instantly on contact? I thought the damage was caused by the long waves of radioactivity "piercing" your cells(dna?) and "breaking" it?

I'm pretty sure radioactivity requires time to function. Although he may be able to just kind of walk into the waves.

If he can't move things while time is stopped, doesn't that mean he can't breathe or move as the air won't move into his lungs or out of his way as he moves around. If this is the case, then the power would only be useful in a complete vacuum.

Time stopping is a stupid power, I hate it and I hate whoever thought this was a good idea.

You are correct but you misinterpreted the post

The radioactive cesium is to get all up in their shit and kill them once time is no longer stopped, setting them up to have a time-delay kill that they won't see coming.

Like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=epg_uZDHuAY

emp or lockdown. just shooting a lot of rockets at it works too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3I3LCyLY_m0

Throw a buzzsaw or four in his face.

Listen. The secret to defeat a time-stopper is to sim

That's very easy. Here's what you gotta do.
*FWOOP*
And that's how you defeat a time-stopper.

Steve? STEVE?

Set traps

Simple with another Time Stopper

Make them no longer immune to their own ability somehow, so that when they stop time it stops for them as well.

Then who unstops time?

With relativity

If the duration of the ability is limited to a certain length of "time" after use, then you don't have to worry about it.

Alternatively, time is relative and it appears to everyone that the ability didn't work at all, since it probably doesn't really completely "stop" time.

Or you could make it so the Time Stopper can't risk using his ability lest he trap the whole universe in stasis.

these little things must be atoms

Roll to seduce.

Haste spells, use of an Aerodragon, vibrating yourself using shitloads of displacement spells, being an entropomancer with a sphere of Annhilation, setting tricks and traps to set the opponent off guard when in his stopped time to imply you have a degree of freedom within the stopped area of space.

You don't.

Your only ways to win against a time stopper involve either ganking him before he can use his ability, or setting up indirect traps that he doesn't see coming and his time-stop isn't enough to get him away from in time (aka: luring him into an underground base, sealing the doors, and flooding the place. As long as he doesn't timestop out before the doors are closed, he is stuck inside and drowns anyway.

Any situation that could be called a 'fight', we will win and you will lose, because he gets to fight and you don't.

You punch him in the leg really hard, and the only reason it hurts him this time is because he pissed you off.

Force insects into his suit and down his throat

Reimu is just bullshit in general, though.

As others have said, assuming you don't have the power to stop time yourself, the only way to beat someone with that power is to circumvent it completely. Either ambush them or put them in an unwinnable situation, which is made easier if you know how they think.

Well hello, Wormfag. How goes it?

poison their food

Same type of stando?!

Having a power that allows you to move in stopped time is the only way.

again, this seems to be the best solution

I'm gonna go with my old standby. Set everything on fire. Including myself.

Well... that'd probably do it, yeah.

Hey, it works against ninjas, zombies, tax collectors, the neighbor's doberman, and parent-teacher conferences, so why wouldn't it work here?

Befriend them and then kill them when they don't expect it.

Ask Pucci :^)

I think you are vastly underestimating the amount of things that will be on fire, user. I said everything, I mean EVERY. THING.

even your cat?

"Cat" is really a Chlorine Trifluoride Elemental.

As a time cop, my PC simply has him arrested for violating the laws of physics.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2ejNt9jBG8

I don't really get why people don't understand king crimson
It's just Final Cut Pro

Like so?

Change bites the dust to
A B C D
A B C [D in a different font and color]
Or perhaps
A B C (segno) D E F G (dal segno)

Simply break the stop with a single blink.

With a letter bomb.

Yeah but he lost anyways

Great fight though, lots of show, not tell which anime seems to miss a lot

So if you shoot someone and KC activates, they just like on the ground bleeding for some mysterious reason?

You point the gun straight at them, pull the trigger, and the bullet flies towards them, then past them, somehow missing the target altogether. You don't notice because so little memory is missing.

Speaking of timefucking stands, is this named right?

A God.
youtu.be/I7Zo9vALQss

Wasn't he tricked?

One on one, he wrecked his shit in even when he called in backup.

Iron heart surge

More like Ringo's Mandom

Kill them before they get the chance, or put them into a situation where stopping time won't have any effect on their circumstances.

For example, stopping time won't get water out of your lungs. It won't stop poison coursing through your veins. It won't unbury you.

Obviously with time-travel powers.

Don't you have a teenage knowledge repository/wmd to babysit

Set up a Gravity based power that's automatic. Gravity trumps Time every time

This is actually pretty cool

But do you BELIEVE in gravity?

But the guy with gravity powers is bros with the guy with time powers, AND he ALSO got time powers after the gravity ones!

Does gravity even WORK when time is stopped?

Or drug their tea.

>be you and have king Crimson
>be standing next to some nigger
>king Crimson activates
>shoot hapless nigger.
>he falls down
>take his money
>walk away 20 feet away
>king crimson ends
>nigger is now on the ground but is unarmed and still has his money
>you are now 20 feet away.
>king Crimson has erased all events between the start and end points of its power stapling together the location data at beginning and end.
>take advantage of niggers confusion to shoot him and rob him in real time where you can keep his money.

This is how King Crimson works.

Stop time in the nonexistent time that they have stopped

Since the person doing the time stop can move and all that during it wouldn't it be best to somehow poison them so that even if they stop the world they can't stop the poison unless they stopped themselves

Counter it with a distance-stopper

youtube.com/watch?v=02OfZVyd6bE&t
The same was you fight a reality bender

Worm is JoJo with fewer memes

You use the most overpowered bullshit ever.

[TRIGGERED]

how dare you remind me of Wiefag

I still don't know what the fuck Gold Experience Requiem actually did.

Stuff his orifices with bugs.