You were saying?

>You were saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501902433600.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since when Arya can beat Brienne? What sort of training gave her this strength? You can't be telling me that her stick fighting with the Waif achieved that, right?

what did she mean by this
uuuu

...yeah that's all the /tv/ memes I know

I hate how she doesn't even parry, she just kinda puts that little blade in the way, as if she's supposed to be able to stop a two handed swing with one hand.

Also, I know she's not that athletic, but get someone to do the kip-up for her then or something.

The whole thing was cringe. Like, kids trying to act cool cringe.

Since two retarded jews were allowed to make this show.

I have to say, I was mildly aroused by the dragon strafing runs in that episode

adventuring is dangerous, no go back to the kitchen like a good girl.

kids these days.

Since she became a super assassin you nerd.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501902433600.webm

That scene was a pretty great representation of how fucked dragon fire is.

>They don't think it be like this, but it do.

The books are just slightly enjoyable pulp but this show is a fucking joke.

How is Arya even alive?

She was given like fifty "Are you sure you really want to go down this path?" warnings before being trained by the most dangerous and secretive Assassin's guild in the world.

Then she runs off after learning their secret and killing one bitch?

Why did multiple faceless masters not shank her for betraying the order the (again) willingly entered after the risks and requirements were painstakingly explained to her the second she set foot on the Bravosi docks?

> 8 years old

>YFW you realise how bad Brienne is waving that sword like a baseball bat.

The time being blind and training with the many faced god cult people. She learned to fight all over again without sight, so that's lead to her being amazing with her vision back.
She's not overpowering Brienne's sword swings, it's careful and precisely angled movements to deflect them.
It's super anime bullshit, but that's what they are going for.

>Yes, Mary Sue. I called you a goddamn Mary Sue

it was way too reminiscent of ww2 the way it was shot. it's as of D&D can't think beyond such tropes

>great representation of dragon fire
>exploding wooden wagons filled with gold
nope

I understand that that is what they are going for, but the execution was meh.

Because it's the "checkmark" kind of adaptation.
Ask yourself, what was the point of greyscale plot? What was the point of marrying Hizdahr, again? How about the whole Riverrun thing, what was up with that?
D&D adapt things from the books because things happened in the books. They do not understand why they happen or what's the thematic significance, however, so after their "creative changes" the adaptation becomes a ridiculous mess where nothing makes sense at all.

Because the real Arya died and her identity has been assumed by the Waif.

All this proves is that GoT is written by a pair of DEXfags.

Also a pair of idiots who have no idea how combat actually works. Any one or two of those "parries" should have powered straight through and crushed bone unless Brienne was deliberately holding back, and that boot to the chest should have put her down for the count if it had any force behind it.

>muh jews
>inb4 good goy
kys

Tell me how the power of Angles might be utilised, user, that we might conquer the world together. I promise you a seat at my left hand.

>Also a pair of idiots who have no idea how combat actually works.
it's not that they're idiots for not understanding how combat works. it's that you're an idiot for not understanding how movie combat works.

I just want to remind you guys that Jaime lost his hand, you know, his sword hand. You might have forgotten about that, since he fights just as well, but in the books, it leads to him changing as a man - since he can no longer fight, he must find another place in life. He becomes a statesman, upholding justice and achieving peace.
In the show... Not so much.