Does anyone have any funny stories of their settlements demise? Also general Kingdom Death discussion

Does anyone have any funny stories of their settlements demise? Also general Kingdom Death discussion.

ill start
>Fight the butcher
>everyones knocked down except one female with a bone axe
>Survived the butchers attack an gained the legendary lungs skill
> kills the butcher in one attack

Im thoroughly convinced that poots wife have worked her evil woman powers so that only the women succeed

Just maybe four or five more weeks until it's mine. Maybe six. But not seven. No.

yup your not kidding waiting for it sucks

i realize this is more of a situation that happened then my settlement falling

Settlement named Hardeys got a softreset and renamed into Carls Jr, under new management.(a single previous-settlement survivor)

The settlement thrived afterward.

I really want to play the inverted mountain, i only got the Black Friday Lantern but hopefully there will be more copies left over once he is done with it all

I mean look at it! Mother fuckers huge! Plus i think it would have more then the Abyssal Woods

YO I SPEND ALMOST 2000 € ON THIS
THIS IS INSANE
I AM INSANE
SO GLAD TO HAVE A JOB

Any words yet on when shipping begins?

its suppose to be before the end of august an actually before the 17th of august, ....hopefully.

nope just 200 on last years Black Friday, but dont be mad, just because i can soundly finance myself and have a job, doesn't mean you cant

Same, pledged Satan masterrace.

It's not so bad when you realize that it's like paying $500 per year actually, only in advance.

I'm here painting my pinups and whatnot from the store while I wait for my huge bizarre monsters and the rest of awesome goodies.

>actually before the 17th of august
Sauce?

Hey uh, this sounds cool, what is it?

check the kickstarter kid

My only belief is that I'll probably get it by the end of the year. Be patient, or be disappointed.

Funny story time? Settlement nearing its end, all the adults are dead except for a few so covered in boils they can't fight for a year. But the King's Man is coming. Our brilliant solution? Kit up a single little girl to fight him alone! This goes exactly as poorly as it sounds like it would. Then he kicks our pottery :(

Kingdom Death, look it up. It's a coop board game of being survivors in a a world where you need to fight monsters, get better gear, try to improve your people but instead you get fucking killed by any and everything because life is misery and pain forever.

It's awesome.

>Party with some friends in NYC
>Go to a Swingers Club
>Spot fucking Adam & Anna
>Adam making out with an Indian guy
>Anna getting drunk with an Asian dude

Can't think of KD the same way anymore.

No fucking way, we need details.
Also, ew.

So this is what happens when you earn 12M dollars.

So you paid 200 for the base game, the old expansions and the new ones?
Not bad mate.

I got an auto-Savior fruit from the Lonely Tree and now I'm trying to decide who to spend it on.

Do I double up on an ageless savior? Do I try to make an Acanthus Doctor-Savior for maximum tanking? Do I slap it on the guy who got lucky with the Swamp Fruit and make him my designated anti-trap combatant?

Do any of the following have game rules or are used in any way in a regular KD:M game?

- White Speakers, including Fade and nico
- RPG Classes models
- Non-pinup models like Forsaker, Knights, etc
- Saviours of all ages

White Speakers only exist for story-events. You could, somewhat easily, kit-bash a White Speaker hero-type survivor by going through the White Secret and White Speaker events and giving the survivor several of the abilities.

The RPG classes will get rules as part of the 1.5 edition roll-out. But I think that's limited to specific backers.

The Forsaker is in the same realm as the White Speakers, as are most of the knights. The exception being Twilight Knights and, eventually, Black Knight and Gold Smoke Knight. Oh, and obviously Flower Knight, Lion Knight and Dung Beetle Knight are enemies in expansions.

No specific rules for the aged Savior models. But obviously Saviors have rules in-game. They are being changed up for 1.5 though.

Ok, so basically every mini can have presence in the game table one way or another, except pinups and newer monsters like necromancer boss and last bard, right?

Yeah, basically. Any "survivor sized" mini can be used as a survivor, and you could always keep specific models around for specific "types" of survivors.

Wait... no, the RPG classes won't be getting rules. The Pathfinder crossover characters will be getting rules. You can probably adapt them properly over to the RPG classes, but there may be some weirdness to it.

I see, I was asking just because I want to know if I can paint them on a nice display base or should I keep the gaming base they come with.

Where were you when amazonian elves became canon?

>dat smug on last bard
I can't believe she's not a loli.

>Get wrecked by white lion during intro mostly due to bad luck
>Draw a story event that has the survivors reenact their earlier hunts, gets out of hand and survivors kill each other
>Only have 3 survivors to fight the butcher

It was a slaughter

I can't believe how drastically different the face is from the art.

fuck seriously? your fucking lying....i hope

for real

i see this fucking picture in EACH KDM THREAD! WHY?!

Because happened.

Rime is the name of the character Anonymous Survivor is based upon.

She's making a heart with her hands.

(Adam) Poots is the creator of Kingdom Death

On the bottom of every figure's base is the phoenix emblem with "I

Well looks like someone got tired of always making the same Lokman hentai expression I guess.

Why do you even care? You don't even know them, you just buy a product they make. And honestly are you surprised that they are not conservative puritans seeing what they sell?

Only real deviants have sex in the missionary position for procreation anyway.

There is actually an alternative art to that of the shop.