Leave Chaos to me

Leave Chaos to me.

Fuck off I got first dibs.

>I must fight the chaos!
>No, you are the chaos!
>And then our poor fire warrior died a horrible death before being corrupted into some ungodly chaos monster.

*destroys your entire expansion fleet*

Except that he didn't. He did kick Chaos ass.

His mind broke down afterwards but for a brief time he was an unstoppable force of nature who soloed an army and killed a greater deamon.

Then he got better and became general.

Different Kais I'm afraid. Kais is a very common Tau name

Kais is still in a mental hospital somewhere,.eating nutrient paste and strapped to a table. One day when the need is great they'll release him.and he'll become Tau doomguy again

According to the DoW team the Kais is Dark Crusade is the same Kais as Fire Warrior, and for the Kais that trained with Shadowsun and Farsight they mention he was skilled in the art of one man army fighting so it fights his style, so odds are he is still in stasis like Shadowsun was waiting to be unleashed again.

But the Ethereals won't even let you know what it is!

Now it's been a few years but I'm 90% sure some khornate flesh beast fought his atrophied rotted husk. While he may have won, there's no way he was functional without some serious hand waving.

The Tau are doing pretty well at dealing with Chaos so far.

Sure, we all thought that they just killed a slaaneshi chaos lord and said it was Slaanesh, but it's starting to look like they legitimately killed Slaanesh.

Kais knows exactly what Chaos is. It's a warp originating disease that causes mutations and brain damage that makes things and people act like hot shit then die like little bitches.

I wonder if I should give fire warrior another shot. Wasn't really enjoying it either time I'd tried previously.

Better read the novel.

Err, they locked him up in a fucking secret lab and dissected his fucking demon-corrupted corpse.

I played the game, he wasn't sent to a mental hospital at the end.

The novel expands the ending. He gets locked up in a secret lab. Where they will butcher him up. To figure out what the hell he became. Because hahahahahaha, Ethereal SCIENCE!

>According to the DoW team the Kais is Dark Crusade is the same Kais as Fire Warrior,

Fucking lying piece of shit. They made no such statement. In the novel it's said that La'Kais was born 200 years AFTER the Damocles Crusade. O'Kais was born before the Damocles Crusade and was frozen after it was finished.

I hope you get run over by golfing cart.

A lie after a lie. Goddamnit. Teegee went to shit after we allowed the /v/ vermin to enter.

No, he wasn't butchered. Kais was put in an asylum. He didn't become anything but PTSD'ed. His sergeant visits and gives him his fathers necklace. It's hoped that Kais might one day emerge from his PTSD and recover. That's how the novel ends. Kais reclining in a chair thinking that he died after defeating the Khornate daemon.

it's not very good.
the only positive thing i can think of is making space marines and bolters feel significant

I do like the idea of him being some kind of Tau Doomguy. Maybe I'll sick him on my Deathwatch players at some point.

did you miss your daily dose of drugs pal?

except he was off his fucking rocker

Bashing at them is the only way for the information stick.

>Going through the campaign swording literally every enemy to death INCLUDING the Valkyrie and the GDOT

See, this is what cemented the idea that Khorne was empowering Kais in my head from the start, even before I read the book. He easily beat several people in close combat.

space commies are best commies

They killed Slaanesh just fine.

>Tau Doomguy
So Tau Sly Marbo?

[AUTISTIC HISSING INTENSIFIES]

>Tau not immediately shitting themselves upon seeing a Slaaneshi daemon with writhing razor tipped tentacle dicks sprouting from all forty tits

KAIS MODEL FUCKING WHEN?

If there was a mod that made stuff more killable, it'd be a lot more fun. By the time Marines show up, you pretty much have to use a bolter to kill anything and it ruins any variety the game had.

>One day when the need is great they'll release him.and he'll become Tau doomguy again
>implying
They'll make another giant ugly robot and that's that. The "t'au" of today ain't much like the tau back then, at this point.

I can't remember if you see a single operational battlesuit in Fire Warrior. It's all mechanized/airborne infantry.

I'll just come out and say it: I liked Fire Warrior and for a FPS in '03 it was just fine.

It hasn't aged well, like at all. The only way I can really think someone can play it and enjoy it now is if they have nostalgia for it.

If the Tau are space weebs, they're probably inured from years of space hentai.