Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

How can Manlets compete Edition.

>Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0

>Grey Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising!!!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/conpmaint.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LWnE2YSxSS0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=T1b6ko1I00A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1rd for chaos

>Be a primarislet
>Can't take a bike
You can't make this up

All dreadnought army. Yay or Nay?

4th for Steegion best Legion

SLAANESH BROS WHERE WE AT?
HOW MANY WINS HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE CAMPAIGN?!

Tough as nails and fully functional, yay

>dreads
>meltas
Yes please it makes me hard to know people run easy to kill stuff.

8th for Harkoni Warhawks

I'm trying to make an ultima founding Chapter, cos primaris troops look nice.
Do the primaris chapters get any of the old tanks vehicles or dreads or are they restricted to entirely repulsors and redemptor?

Old stuff is driven by manlets

>not allowed to ride on bikes
>or land speeders
>or in land raiders
>needed their own special transport safe space
>too scared of actual big guns like lascannons and grav cannon and amp, preferring superheated-semen-launchers or boltgun derivatives
nuMarines indeed

The same people claiming that Necrons are fine this edition, are the same ones who said the same thing about Orcs and Tyranids in the last.

>when you overdose on GW hate
spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/conpmaint.pdf

god if only Necrons looked like their old codex artwork, actually terrifying

>£20 for voldus
should i really get back into 40k and dig out my grey knights?

>waaaah where are my press button win formations waaaaaaah

You're just mad because you got nerfed. LOL, eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWnE2YSxSS0&t=0s

New Duncan

I understand Stratagems/Tactics can be picked for "unknown" successors in the SM Codex, but has there been any judgement about Relics and Warlord traits? My assumption is since the book doesn't specify like for tactics/strats then they do not.

Fuck, the chapter's lore was based a fair amount on Cawl ish shenanigans but it also wouldn't look right for them to have only new shit

Do any of the models look like their artwork?

Terrifying!

I cannot imagine that this guy is going to win, his lawsuit seems way too big.

He's cheaper on eBay for the exact same thing

He's so cute :3

This thread is claimed for Slaanesh

OK. I'm scared now. Stop it.

too many examples to list, not really sure why you bothered responding desu or why I am now

Poor little pink guy

This opinion is original and a shock to everyone...

It's also as retarded as it is unfounded.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1b6ko1I00A

He's not going to win, and he's going to waste a lot of money doing it.

>No goblin green rims

But Necrons are doing so well on the competitive scene... Oh wait!

Predators/stalkers/whirlwinds ect can have a primaris driver as the dude is stripped down and operating the vehicle with his mind anyway, the gunners you'll have to convert but no need to gimp yourself by denying a good vehicle

>ultramarines with yellow trim, red bolter receivers and goblin green bases
I miss that shit.

No, sell them to me.

Finished a squad of Guardians.

C+C?

500 orks to go 500 gay knights
>HQ Weirdboy 62
>22 boys either slugga or shoota, 1 nob big choppa 147 points
>10 Burna 140
>mek kustom mega blaster 31
>1 big gun zap gun 30
>Trukk Rokkit and wrecking ball 91

Sup people.
Can anyone help me identify this part? Was included in a metal kaserkin grab bag I brought. Any help greatly appreciated.
It's metal not finecrap

Fabulous~

Are you really that shit at painting or did you spend 35 dollars for a bait?

Truly they were better times.

looks like a power sword.

Grey knights force sword

Thanks!

Not an argument.

Brother captain sterns nemesis force sword.

He holds his sword really fucking weird, it's easy to recognize

This is how second and eleventh primarch look like, you may not like it but this is the truth

I get that but It looks unique, trying to work out if it belongs to anyone specific

This cannot possibly be real?

I literary bought a seperate girlyman for 25 just because i wanted to do a conversion, go for it!

Thanks for the help user.

I picked up the Visarch for 20 CAD to turn into Drazhar.

>my codex, redemptor, reivers and aggressors preorder will finally arrive today

Not sure the wait was worth 15%, miniature market. Fuck fedex

He won't, but not for the reason you said.
Having looked over the complaint when it was posted yesterday, I don't think I've read a more ridiculous lawsuit in all my years and I've read a lot of ridiculous complaints.

His claims are based on extreme mental gymnastics when they aren't just utter lies, the only somewhat legitimate complaint is the copyright stuff but:
A) GW hasn't violated copyright law, in fact they've taken a ton of measures to ensure this
B) stuff like the term space marine isn't able to be claimed, GW themselves trued this and were told no.
C) stuff being vaugely similiar when reduced to abstract descriptions does not a violation of copyright make, otherwise a ton of major IPs are royaly screwed
And most importantly
D) the guy himself has sustained no provable damage, at least from the evidence available, and as such has no right to claim damages.

As for the other stuff, it's mostly a complete load of crap. The monoply is argueable, but to my knowledge GW hasn't done much against competitors to try and maintain a monopoly.

How much dice do you use when you play? I usually use four different sets when I'm playing. I have to rotate them to keep my rolls up

>Every major tournament top 10 so far filled with copies of exactly the same list
Wow I guess every single other combination of lists possible in every single other army must be literally unplayable

>fucking love mechs
>everyone hates Tau
what do

Literally just say that you have red painted ultramarines if you want a relic to help you win, otherwise don't take one. How is this hard to figure out?

play knights

Stop giving a fuck about what others think about you unless you want to bone them.

>fucking love mechs
>what do

Play AdMECH

I need a good replacement army for my GK as they are kind of WAAC now and are not that fun.

Any other news like the Obliterator assasult 4 buff?

I heard the Vindicator dropped by 30 pts

user I would have recommended using a wash and neatening up your freehand but it doesnt look like you are taking this seriously.

Ork army of Kommandos and Flash Gitz.

>Kind of WAAC
Lol. No they're not.
Unless you're calling them WAAC because they're one of the few armies with a codex.

GK are fine. Not absurdly poserful, but damn strong.

>Play AdMECH
Admech designs are not even close to Tau mechs though

Magnus cost reduction when?

dreadnoughts

They're good but even with their codex they're not obnoxiously strong

Whenever tsons comes out my man

they have barely 1 mech and it doesn't even look gud, friend

>likes tau
>wants tau
>but cares about opinions of others
???
People hate the fleshmental/weapon/meat something i did on my conversion but do I look likeI care?
Do whatever the fuck you want dude.
get that tau SC!

Excuse me fellow Imperial citizens of the Empire.

Where can I read about the handsome and exil xenos of Commorragh being invaded by daemons.

I played Nurgle Daemons before 8th, mostly in AOS.

Is there much point in me using the Plaguewalkers when I have 40 Plague bearers milling about?

How useful are Plague Drones and Daemon Princes at this point with the Indexes?

Besides the points costs reductions I just posted, I know that Doom Siren is upgraded from Assault d3 to Assault d6. Didn't see too many actual changes to the rules besides the new stuff. Plague marines are all crazy now with a ton of new options.

Why would you want to know about them, loyal citizen?

How do I use texture paint without my models look like they're sinking into the ground?

Build an entire army of Necron scarabs, tomb sentinels, spyders, wraiths, and stalkers.

You know, mechs with more than two legs and so are infinitely more agile, resilient,and mobile.

Play Gundam where /40kg/ shitposters won't hurt your feelings and you'll get Mechs.

Idiot, you can't read. We have retained all information on the subject so that only we, the Adeptus Mechanicus, may be privy to the power of knowledge.

Now, don't you have some macro shells to load?

>dice autism
Ew.

use less texture paint

>fucking loves mechs
>Admech designs are not even close to Tau mechs though
>fucking loves mechs, not fucking loves TAU mechs. With their frail ankles and lack of the Omnissiah.

then play a different game. don't be a tau faggot.

It's all pretty strong. Consider grabbing the csm codex and running a DP as a nurgle marked IW CSM DP for the good powers/strats/relic armor

i use one main set for general shit and a couple sets of 2 dice with different colors for plasma rolls

01000001 01100100 01101101 01100101 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01101111 01101111 01110000 01101111 01101111

See that make sense to me. My treasure hunters can have their tanks.
It doesn't sound too much of a stretch to butcher up a marine to stuff him in a valuable dread chassis from there

:^(

>500 orks
90 boyz, weirdboy

>plastic kits NEVER EVER

>those horribly bright colors with zero shading
Emperor help me; my eyes!

00111010 01011110 00101000 00001010