CYOA Thread: Let's forget last thread-edition

Is our last thread
>pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Is that pastebin that has good shit and you ought to read

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B0h6Ycwh1mNzQjdQXzlfWUQxelU
youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Slut Life user still hang around these threads or has he left?

Post our cyoa, you know the one.

I can't, it's NSFW.

>mages only just decriminalized (conveniently during wartime)
>mages forced to join the army as canon fodder
>even little girls some of which show clear mental distress or a reluctance to enter
>no reward or guarantee of post-war freedom for your people whatsoever

Wizard rebellion when?

New OC
>V2 Changes
Small description change to Heaven Afterlife.

>Reincarnation
>Otherworld
>Soulmate
This is by far the best choice. You get a waifu and to get the fuck out of this gay earth.

And now i noticed that i want to reincarnate in a specific world and i don't want to leave it fuck me.

But you won't be able to decide which form your new existence takes. You could reincarnate on this world or that, as a rat even. Only with karma can you have some say in your new life.

For me, Reincarnation with Karma and Keep Memory

CYOA unrelated

Would it really matter if you were reincarnated as a rat? You probably wouldn't even be aware enough to realise how bad a situation you were in.

Rats are smart enough to suffer and feel depression, so yeah.

Don't worry, you won't remember being disappointed anyway.

Ah, point taken.

The last CYOA I made.

Warcraft CYOA when

Oh, this CYOA is a very interesting one.

Pretty good but where's the waifus?

>Reincarnation
How hideous. Maybe emphasize the positive aspects of reincarnation a little more to offset the 50% technical 50% horrific ratio that is the current state of its description.

Wait for the Sister of Battle DLC.

Are you ashamed of your newest CYOA?

What do you mean hideous? The description seems fine to me. I don't see what you're on about. I'm not the author btw.

2 paragraphs: 1 technical 1 negative. Seems a little off-balanced compared to the others. Obviously not intentional, so I am not criticizing the author's concept.

I don't see why I would be. It's just too explicit to post here.

I also don't believe that censoring/replacing the images is a good excuse.

Young
Despair
Void S
Undermine A
Abandon A
Carnal A
Reserve A
Stamina A
Siphon A
Defense B
Sword
Minimal, armor
Ash bat
Clean up, slay phantoms

Author here, yeah Reincarnation does sound more negative from the description. I'll see what I can do. Probably remove being reincarnated into vermin creatures, but still allow normal animals, and change Karma to be just a, pick how you want to live your life, thing,
Thanks for pointing that out.

It would be nice to ''Know'' how your karma status is currently doing so you might be able to rectify it before dying and reincarnating in a bunny or something.

Or just mention what kind of unusually good life can be obtained with good karma, so it's not 100% "if you're super evil you live as a maggot over and over". I see no problem with including the negative, just as long as positive is there in equal measure.

What? No AdMech? Tech-Heresy!

Maybe make Karma the default, and change the option to Karma Boost, which basically gives you enough positive Karma to push you up to human even if you're a total shit, and lets you get Saint levels of customization if you try at all.

>Afterlife
>Hell
By far the best option, both from a hedonistic and a moralfag viewpoint.

Probably Phoenix; it allows me to remain me, while still experiencing what life has to offer.

>Enjoy succubutt
>Delight your ears with the screams of sinners
I can see the appeal

>L1A1
>not FAL
This cyoa is not /k/ approved

What better setting in which to do good works than a Hell where you are immune to every demonic torment?

Thank you!

Have you ever gotten most of the way through making a CYOA and suddenly realize there is no incentive to actually play it?

Many times, It feels like such a waste to have gotten soo far and done soo much for nothing.

Yes, but normally that only happens when I get to a section that ruins my imagination or build.

I did that with Horsemen. Multiple times.

Also both submachine gun choices are from ww2 of course idk when during the cold war this No flamethrower option for westerners in "not Vietnam"

I take that back there's fire magic

Sure. That's the point I usually fabricate that incentive whole and inject it into the existing work. Usually an intro rewrite, a few image changes, a few words here and there is enough.

Of course, sometimes you're just borked, but those can be the most fun to work and fix.

the sterling wasn't from wwii and the ppsh-41 wasn't replaces until the 90s

What's the most /ss/ cyoa?

Serene Serendipity.

I was going to do this CYOA but with slight changes, but you did it better than I ever could. Incidentally, I would rather have 3 starting ghost abilities than 2.

Is there a Bard CYOA?

Either what suggested, or Geenymous' Incest CYOA.

>Reincarnation
>Otherworld
>Keep Memory

Soulmate is tempting, but it's not like I cannot find new loves and romances in whatever world I end up in.

But they'll never be as good as your soul mate would be. It would kill me, to know that there's someone better out there.

You guys know where to find these?

Not an issue unless you actually meet your soulmate.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B0h6Ycwh1mNzQjdQXzlfWUQxelU

But this way, there's always someone new. Variety is the spice of life/lives.

Plus, the idea that you and your soulmate die together has me a bit miffed - it's kind of unfair if my waifu has to die early, too, because I happen to get hit by a car, and vice versa.

Soulmate would never get boring, she's made for you.

Maybe you were made to be bored.

>Dark magical girls
The only reason you're not on the 'To Smite' list is because you make good season 2 villains who then become allies.

>I was going to do this CYOA but with slight changes
I'm sure I've heard that excuse before.
>I would rather have 3 starting ghost abilities than 2.
I feel like 3 choices would make the Ghostly Spirit Afterdeath a more OP choice.

Though it makes more sense. I'll probably change it to 3, but what does anyone else think? 3 abilities for Ghostly Spirit or keep it at 2?

Mb just looked at the pic and thought sten

I second this, making it the default and boost an option would be ideal. The way it stands right now it seems like I basically have to pick Karma, leaving reincarnation with only one choice instead of 2. Please fix this

I'll post the other one. Page 1/3.

Page 2/3.

What do you mean excuse? I'm not excusing anything, just saying I was gonna do it. Good CYOA regardless though. Keep it What YOU want.

Page 3/3.

How did you do that line under the title? Where it's fatter in the middle?
Luckily I don't subscribe to that "lose your memories = you dead boy" thing so I'm good with
>Reincarnation
>Otherworld
>Karma
Well, gotta be a better person now. Gotta get that best life. Not a big fan of being forced to do good - is it really good if you did it because it was good?
Please don't start a debate on types of ethics, I know there's one where it's still a good act if you're doing it only to be good.

>soulmate
youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc

It wasn't that angelic/ghost form one was it? I'm still looking forward to that.

It was. I'll still make it, just personal stuff going on doesn't let me get to a computer yet.

What?

3 Seems kind of OP (less mechanically and more that you get so many more choices than other options).

Excusing the fact that you're no longer gonna do it.

>Ophelia
mom
>Madeline
Aunt
>Tia
>Nina
Big sisters
no little sisters because I wanna be the youngest.

Pen Tool

>Not smiting them and THEN befriend them
Come on i know you are better than this!

There's a difference between smiting and befriending. One, you can walk afterwards. The other, not so much.

That's about the only difference, mind you...

Darn. When I tried to do it I made a triangle then made it skinny.
I didn't know how to make a triangle. I had to make a square and spent too long figuring out how to make a diagonal to make one of those triangles with a 90 degree angel.
I'm pretty sure I'm retarded.
There's gotta be a way to make it without the pen tool because I used that once and it went horribly.
So, what, you drew a line that wasn't entirely straight?

>a 90 degree angel
Sounds like the angel in question could use a blanket or few.

>being befriending so hard your hips are shattered
Thicc grills are the best!

>Mothers: Chelsea
>don't expect much time at home
>expect hundreds of sweaty sessions at home
Make up your mind, author!

Make a thin Rectangle, use the 'Add Anchor Point' Tool to add anchors in the middle of both left and right faces, delete the anchors on the 4 edges of the rectangle and click every anchor with the 'Convert Point' Tool to make them straight. Use a the ruler guides to make sure the points are centered.

*Forgot to add, also add anchor points to the center top and bottom of the rectangle

God verdammt it.
I can figure out the difference between "then" and "than" but apparently not "angle" and "angel".

But it's fictional, so there literally is someone for you

Presumably something along the lines of "you won't be spending much time at home, but when you will, it'll be cuddle city".

i know some of these words.
Thanks, I'll try it out when I get on this one CYOA I've been thinking of for a few days.
I was thinking of doing it the other way around (add anchors in the middle), but it doesn't matter too much.
To avoid using a ruler I'd probably make one quarter of the line, then dublicate it and flip vertically, then copypaste both and flip them horizontally.

>Mother
Diana
>Older Sister
Emilia
>Younger Sister
Penelope

Let's get cracking, these wombs won't fertilize themselves!