Filename thread ?

filename thread !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bOQitInC84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

needs a name

ok, this is hilarious. he is into it but REALLY logical about it.

Try "Strategic Analysis"...

When did No More Heroes get an anime?

>it was made for me !

what the fuck is happening there ?

That's beautiful

Weak British cops who have zero access to mace or taze and clearly haven't be taught how to apprehend a suspect.

Someone is taking full advantage of the fact that British Police don't carry guns.

Someone failing their grapple check, apparently

Basically this: youtu.be/9bOQitInC84

Just another day in jolly ol' England m8

How is that filename Veeky Forums-related, though?

Context please

Where is John Spartan when you need him. And how the hell does the seashell work

What does he even have? A wiffle bat?

Notice the fat females staying in the back....

Black people can be nerds too user

I was thinking maybe it's about shadowrun?

the last chapters of that manga made no sense

Equality!

Average PCs.

Just watched that movie. Absolutely brilliant, it was.

>He doesn't know how to use the three shells.

Of course, but that really doesn't help to explain the filename any.

That makes some sense, but isn't it a bit lowtech for SR? Maybe "LARPing in Texas" or something would fit better.

> not 'just another average day DMing"

That one dog on the stairs...

Bran has transcended his previous stupidity and emerged a sagely autist on the other side

Shouldn't it be won the lottery?

there is almost always a male equally, if not further away from the nog as the furthest female.

Pause the clip at 15 seconds in and look at the bald cunt all the way on the bottom left, at the bottom of that S shape the cops happen to make.
>already the furthest person from the dindu
>backs up anyway

He does end up tazing the dude, but for some reason he's like the only cunt with a tazer or something so I'm not going to count that, because this whole argument is retarded anyway, that fat girl at the beginning got the closest to the guy (pre-tazing) out of anyone in the group which should I guess make all the men 'equal'

I'm not really claustrophobic but that made me feel deeply uncomfortable

>Mage the Ascension.png

>mandatoryantimagicalrealmequipment

>Modern no firearms setting

>11 trained police officers some of whom seem to be armed with batons
>1 civilian with a blunt object.
Is it against protocal for them just to swarm him, cus unless that's actually a serrated weapon and I just can't make it out, I don't see any way the officers could be harmed trying to take him out.

It past it's will save.

they take 'bringing in the suspect with minimum harm' seriously. So swarming a guy and beating him down until he can't move is kind of counter productive.

ganking him would be racist

I think he's referencing fallout:NV, where losing the lottery meant to be crucified or burned

based on real events to boot.

The whole manga was pretty fucking crazy.

Looks like he got a degree of failure on the check.

The garlic with the fucking post stamp vapors is genious.

Meh. Welcome to Veeky Forums. No need to get booty bothered over casual racism.

How is he gonna get out?

>Lore bard
>smart

I'm still wondering if Ken was actually aware what the gang was doing.

He didn't. He got stuck and died in there.

This better not be a fellow Burger completely shut down by a manual transmission.

5/10 on /v/ 2/10 on Veeky Forums

My favorite part of the movie doesn't actually have anything to do with the movie itself. Because of the apartheid laws in South Africa at the time of filming, director Cy Endfield was forbidden from paying the Zulu extras at an equal rate to the other actors. He got around this by giving them all the animals used in the production, which were a lot more valuable to them than the money would have been anyway.

Plus it would have been super-easy to make the Zulu come across as tribal savages, but the movie actually goes out of its way to show that the Zulu are just as smart and worthy as their white counterparts; they just don't have the same technology or training at their disposal and happen to be on the other side in the war.

>5/10 on /v/

I don't know which is more beautiful; the picture or the trips.

We might have no solid evidence there is God, but kudzu is undeniable proof there is Devil, and that he likes greenery.

Either way, hell is fucked

Oh this is good

Deep ASSesment